How much have you learned from this platform ? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

How much have you learned from this platform ?

Yes dear mate.  cryptotalk is a very helpful and instructive site.  In this we can easily earn money sitting at home which helps our family financially.  Moreover, it not only helps to make money, it also helps us to know many unknown things.  Because of this we are able to move slowly towards our future.  Thanks for posting what you need.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

I have learned a lot on this platform and I have become so capable to help other member which have less knowledge .We should help other member which are especially beginner because they should  need to help .

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I learn a lot of things from this platform. You can increase your knowledge here. You can improve your writing skills and collect information about many things belongs to your real life. This forum motivates you for growing up in this world. So if you want to get success in your life then increase your efforts for achieving your goals.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

23 minutes ago, BaberAzam said:

I learn a lot of things from my this platform. This platform give me a lot of information and knowledge about cryptocurrency. Before joining this platform,I have no idea about digital currency. Best of luck.

@BaberAzam

Can you share your own experience with us when you joined cryptocurrency how much knowledge did you get from here? 

As we all know that this platform is a great source of knowledge and information, I want to know what trading skills you have achieved and how you have experienced here. What skills do you use in cryptocurrency trading? 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am new here and I don't get money. But slowly I think I have to get more money without investment because there is no risk of losinng money because we cannot invest money in this organization. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

34 minutes ago, Mir Hamza said:

As we all know that this is such a great platform that allows us to earn money as well as learn a lot at the same time. I want to know from you how much you have learned from this platform ?

I want to know from you what things you learned from this platform on cryptocurrency trading ?

Then after learning about the trading of cryptocurrency from this platform, whether or not you did a cryptocurrency trading?

Kindly share your experience !

I have learned a lot of information from this site, but I have not been able to find it anywhere.I have taken more information about trading from this site because I want to trade.Now I know a lot about trading so I will start trading after a while.I have learned trading only for this site.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

36 minutes ago, Mir Hamza said:

As we all know that this is such a great platform that allows us to earn money as well as learn a lot at the same time. I want to know from you how much you have learned from this platform ?

I want to know from you what things you learned from this platform on cryptocurrency trading ?

Then after learning about the trading of cryptocurrency from this platform, whether or not you did a cryptocurrency trading?

Dear @Mir Hamza . If I say truth than before entering to this forum I have a very little knowledge about crypto but later when I start my work at this forum I learn a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies from this platform. This is such an amazing platform which give us learning and earning in a same time. Wish you best of luck 😇. @online123

• +2 1

I guess if you are a member of this forum for a very long time you will probably learned a lot from this maybe not only with this but to its connected sites as well and other sites containing bitcoin and alking about cryptocurrency. For newbies, there are still a lot of things to learn here in this forum so you can easily understand everything but be patient because you will come to that time also that you will know and learn everything about here. Remember, we are learning at the same we are earning which is a good thing for everyone working here. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

@Mir Hamza Really i learn too much from this site

I'm  Sana  And I'm very glad here

Although i m new but i learnt a lot from this forum. Its really a wonderful experience of mine. Through this plateform i learnt a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Work hard,  Be Fair and Honest✌🏿

Yes  it is a very good question. I'm a newbie here,I came here just for earning.

But getting some experience,I could understand that from this platform I learned much.i have get information in trading,I information about crypto currencies and I also improve my English. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

44 minutes ago, Mir Hamza said:

I'm new here.But I learnt some new new topics here.Such as cryptocurrency trading,Hardware wallet,New New investment websites from referral link etc.Also I learnt here how to choose the right time for trading,how to choose trustworthy buyer and seller.But I've not started trading yet.And also a big thing I learnt that is discipline.In this platform every members are under some rules and the rules have to be followed strictly.Otherwise the id will be banned.So here the members are really good and the environment is also very cordial.

• +2 2

This forum is really a blessing for all/ You can earn good amount of money by working on this forum just by sitting at home and doing work of around 3 to 4 hours. Moreover, I have also learned many new things and got the knowledge about crypto currencies a lot. This has also helped me to work according tot he rules and make me some kind of punctual as well. I have also learned that how to work according to the plan by working on this forum. 

Dear member,  i learnt too much useful ideas which priorly didn't knew, and by joining this wonderful plateform. As the popularity of crypto enhanced very much so i came to know about the cryptocurrencies. Now I'm capable to give my knowledge to the upcoming members which i gained by this forum.

Hi dear friends 😊

Hope that you are all fine 

I'm new here and i haven't earned anything yet but i hope i will earn good and i am learning a lot here i didn't know some things before coming to this platform i didn't know about trading corrupt  I didn't know about currency but now I know better and I have learned a lot

If I said wrong then please correct me 😊

Best of luck 🤗👍❤️

• +3 2

No doubt cryptotalk is full of source of earning and learning  .we can earn and learn from this fourm easy. We can learn about trading which i think most profitable in short . I'm learning about trading because it like profitable for me in future. I'm reading other post who give the direction who to earn money from crypto. So i want to start trading on this forum and want to earn . But it can be possible by learning. 

• +1 1

This platform is a great opportunity to get knowledge about digital and cryptotalk currencies. Before joining this platfrom i do not have any idea or information about cryptotalk, talktoken, bitcoinbase and digital currencies and do not know what is this. But when i joined this platform i learn a lot about digital currencies, cryptotalk currencies,  talktoken, bitcoibase and btc and now i have a loy knowledge about them. So on cryptotalk you learn about thing which you do not know and you learn and earn in same time on cryptotalk. 

• +1 1

This forum is all about knowledge. A lot of members have provided the valuable information about the investment and trading of cryptocurrency . They have also given knowledge about the security and safety of your cryptocurrency assets. Many of them have given a lot of positive feedback as to how to keep your cryptocurrency assets in the credible and legitimate wallets. This is really informative for me.

1 hour ago, Mir Hamza said:

I would like to say first that this site is a very good site for earning and learning.We can improve our English language skills from this site.We comment in English on its site every day which increases our English language skills.People from all over the world discuss various issues related to online on this site, we can learn a lot by reading those posts.

I can't even tell but what I know for sure is I can and will never regret joining this forum have really learnt a lot fro the forum and the forum in general has really been helpful

Dear Friend! In this site we can easily earn money at home. Not only earn money we can also learn a lot through the crypto talk forum. We can learn about cryptocurrencies, prices of cryptocurrencies and their differences. We can learn about trading. 

• +2 1

Well, to tell the truth, working here on this platform was a good chance for me to learn a lot of different things not only in crypto world. Also, it allowed me to read and learn new things to be able to understand new technologies that the whole world is going to. 

Before starting here I did not know enough about trading and how it works, but after a while of reading and searching I think that I had enough information about it.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This platform is a best source of learning for their users . I have learned a lot from this forum . literally when I came on this forum I was zero at that time and didn't know anything about this platform and even the way of workings. All I learned from this platform and this helped me a lot .This forum improved my skills make me more creative and more expressive. This also helps me to learn about the online trading and digital currency . This is a best forum for earning as well as learning. you can learned a lot and improve your skills as well. This also helps you to improve your writing skills and grip on English.

• +3 1

This forum is the best place to gain a lot of knowledge and learn everything about cryptocurrency
I want to learn and try everything
I have tried trading and would like to take an investment experience when I have acquired the necessary knowledge and experience.

• +2 1

Well dear in my case I have learned a lot about Cryptocurrencies and have been enough familiar to the rules of the forum still it all depends someone curiosity bcz some members in the beginning learns a lot and have enough knowledge about Cryptocurrency and perform well in this forum but some seniors members have not enough knowledge. U all need to be curious about Cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1
  • +4 1