How much have you learned from this platform ? - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

How much have you learned from this platform ?

I learned a lot of useful things that always motivate me to continue working, including valuable information in addition to helping a person learn patience, self-confidence and not despair, as well as the material side that constitutes an important income, especially for university students, and I am very happy to work on the platform

I can't tell you that I have learned a lot from this platform. Before I came to this forum, I didn't know what digital currency is. What is cryptocurrency? When I came here, I found out that it all happens.I never knew we could make that much money by earning money online. So come here and do a lot for me Encouraged, I can also make such money. 

I have learned about Cryptocurrency more than before as I wasn't have enough knowledge about the crypto world before joining this forum and I am really thankful to this forum for all this knowledge and opportunity to both earn and learn.

• +3 1

Lot of patience we learn from this cryptotalk by this platform I help most of the people who do not know about this website.A lot of members have provided the valuable information about the investment and trading of cryptocurrency . They have also given knowledge about the security.

hello gentlemen I hope you are doing good first of all I want to tell you that cryptocurrency is a very good and legal platform for earning money E and for trading it is a future for the digital currency and this platform is a very good opportunity to learn about the cryptocurrency and digital currency you can gain your knowledge in your information and come up professional cryptocurrency person

• +2 1

I was previously ignorant of the meaning of the term cryptocurrency and I admit that I learned it through this forum along with the experience in the field of work here. I haven't started trading yet. Hope this is soon

• +1 1

I don't spend much time on Cryptotalk. I made my account on it about a month ago but I have to take a break due to my exams.

But now I am back, Now I will start it again with full hard work and full passion.

I have learnt quite a lot from this forum. The forum has a lot of useful posts that beginners can learn from and also use to improve themselves to become better traders. So we should all focus on learning a lot especially those that want to go further deep into crypto.

There is no limit on my learning, I have made a lot of plans on this platform and my learning is being increased day by day, then I get a lot of determination on this platform. 

Well my dear friend, I have made my goal clear since I joined the forum or since the first time I heard about this forum gathering useful information, learning and increasing knowledge of encrypted currencies and all topics of the forum are what I wanted to get to build a base and move to higher levels

• +2 1

My friend, I learned a lot from this wonderful forum, how to trade and how Mansu chose a suitable and suitable currency, and also through this forum I learned about several currencies and advice about investment and about trading and greed with which all this enters important things in the field of trading Thank you very much

• +5 1

My friend your post is good for everyone. I am a new user and now I publish the required 100 publications before i start working. I don't know if we really make money or i don't wish experienced users to advise me. But cryptotalk offers a lot of knowledge and that's more important than money 

This platform is very good and great easy the learn and earn the money they have also give the knowledge and different activities this is really informative for me and other peoples this platform is great opportunity to give the knowledge.

I have learned a lot, the matter is more than wonderful, and the knowledge is abundant. I hope that everyone will participate sincerely so that everyone benefits and no one is spared with information and experience because it really helps

It is really a wonderful site .. it contains a lot of information and good things .. My period of joining here is still very short. Try to gain more experience to start trading. Many people advised me about this ..

• +1 1

The world of cryptocurrencies is a very big world through which you gain all the information about cryptocurrency and how to trade in cryptocurrencies. I'm totally new here.

I worked hard and will always work hard in this great forum all thanks to you my frien d

I learned a lot about digital currencies and the most important currencies and methods of trading them. I am a new member and very happy to work here. I wish everyone success.

Hello my friend, I learned a lot on this platform, including full compliance with the required rules, whether inside or outside the forum, and I began to learn about the field of digital currencies in addition to the field of investment in them.

Interesting question. I can't say that I have tried to learn something more about trading than what I managed to learn for years in this field. I am not a good trader and not an expert. I have certainly learned that well and the reason is mostly that it doesn't fit me. I did trade for months, stopped for years and just did longer term traders, but patience is not something I have. The way I have been making my bets, meant always to be as safe as possible but I am still learning about having patience when trading. This is a serious flaw that made me not trade at all. So I became a holder.

Thanks to this forum I learned how to stay away from scammers and keep my money well 

And a lot of information about trading, investing and ways to profit about the internet 

This site gave us really useful information.

Its really helpfull platform.This platform is a great opportunity to get knowledge about digital and cryptotalk currencies. A lot of members have provided the valuable information about the investment and trading of cryptocurrency. So on cryptotalk you learn about thing which you do not know and you learn and earn in same time on cryptotalk. 

I am newbie but still all I can say that I have learnt some good basic about trading and other things about cryptocurrencies and looking forward to learn more things

Hello my friend, In fact, the mother depends on you and the period of work, the more time you spend here, you will get more information, and in this forum you will find all the necessary information and the answers you are looking for.