How much have you learned from this platform ? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

How much have you learned from this platform ?

First day on the platform, I've already browsed through the posted topics and chose those that I understand to reply in. I did open some topics and read a lot so I learned more about the forum such as the rules, cryptocurrencies and trading.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Crypto talk is that the reason I came to understand about cryptocurrencies. I learnt about cryptocurrencies, their prices, their differences and market trends. I'm now familiarized to the planet of crypto to much extent. All this credit goes to Crypto talk. I'm learning about trading and hope to undertake my luck.

I can honestly tell you that I have learned a lot within cryptotalk, I have been in this forum for a short time but every time I enter I try to read topics that help me improve, I like to read effective comments and useful topics, if I have put into practice many of The advice they have given me here, in trading I have always tried to pay attention to what I have read here from professional people, just starting in that world and it is quite exciting, cryptotalk helps me at all times.

Dear friend, l have learn that cryptotalk is a way of getting knowledge about what is going in the world. Moreover we can earn money from it and can help our family financialy. 

Dear mate this forum is really very helpful and informative and you can learn a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency from this forum and it is really a great help for all the members who work on it. 

• +2 1

To be honest, I have learned more than I expected. Sometimes I keep studying the posts as there is so much value in them. Basically, we have everything we need to develop ourselves regarding the beginning of the whole trading world, besides we have very good information about the exchanges we can use to manage our cryptocurrencies, we also have personal growth and many other things. I have learned a lot in Cryptotalk and will continue to do so.

I was a big zero in the area of trading before coming to this forum. But now  I learnt vast things on cryptocurrency and other investment policies. This forum really helps everybody  to upgrade their level daily. We have to make use of that very much.

@HamruAs we are beginners I only earned some btc in my account. And I didn't know how much it is. But I can assure that if you keep it In your account for a while then you will get more profit if the holding strategy work as bitcoin's price is moving like a rocket.

Edited by taurus27
Spelling mistake

Hello my dear friend as you have said cryptotalk is a very good platform where we can a anything and everything about the cryptoworld if we are working sincerely. Apart from that we are getting good amount of money from this platform. As a person who's dream is to invest in cryptocurrencies this platform has helped me a lot.

Be honest i have spend time a lot in the site. So i have learn a lot of things . Improve our skills and english language in the forum.  This is best tool for learning and earning point view . Thanks for sharing this post .

Yes my expensive companion typically a incredible opportunity for me to memorize new things information and involvement this stage is exceptionally valuable we will learn approximately crypto conversation and gain cash i think I can make strides our botches we ought to work difficult and pick up more cash .

Cryptotalk is the explanation I came to think about digital forms of money. I learnt about digital forms of money, their costs, their disparities and market patterns. I'm currently acclimated to the universe of crypto to much degree. This credit goes to Cryptotalk. I'm learning about exchanging and desire to attempt my luck.

I joined this stage just to bring in cash and meet my financial needs. However, dealing with it instructed me a ton. Working here is improving my English which is a global language. Working here gave me data about digital money and working here gave me data about internet exchanging. What's more, a great deal of learning is cryptographic forms of money. An extraordinary site for working and bringing in cash and learning.

We have learned so much at this platform because this is the best platform for online earning we all are here just because of earning something new so dear mate we all have learned so much like what is online trading, online market, online investment. There are so many things which increase our knowledge here. So we all should have the knowledge about all of these things it is necessary for us.

I am a student and I need a part time job so that I can continue my studies. After joining this form I was very impressed with the rules of this form and also got a lot of information on it.In this form we can do three kinds of work at the same time. One is that we share our knowledge. Second is that we also get knowledge in sem time and third is that we also earn money on this form. 

Hello I am new in this from but in these days I have learn a lot of things from this platform.like I have learn how we can earn in online easily how many people can work together in one place I have also learn a lot of knowledge from here.i have also learn a lot of new English words that is very helpful for me.because I am a student.

My dear friend, crypto forum is a popular online platform where you can earn money and gain experience by working here.  This will help you to acquire skills.  Working here will improve your English which is a world language.  Working here gives me data about digital money and working here gives me data about internet exchange.  More importantly, a lot of knowledge is the cryptographic form of money.  Thanks

Hi dear, i learn too many knowledge and experience from cryptotalk before joining this platform i was totally unaware from crypto currency but after joining this plate form i learn more and more about crypto currency.

I learned useful things from this platform and they were helping me to find solutions about the problems that I face in trading and storage as well as some good currencies that I got from this platform ... Yes, I started investing many currencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Dodge

Well earlier when I joined this platform I have not enough knowledge and experience about these digital currencies world. That's why I am staying at this platform to get these skills. And one day I will surely achieve my goal.

Yes i am likely to join this forum because it is very helpful and important of me every time i can learn different things and topics so my knowledge daily increase thanks for everyone's because i am so happy now this time . thanks

I have spent a lot of time on this platform. In this forum it is the best tool to achieve our goals.it's very helpful platform

I always learn a lot of things in the forums. You can build your knowledge here. You can improve your composition skills and collect data on numerous things that have a place with your reality. This meeting inspires you to live childhood in this world. So, on the off chance that you need to get things done in your life, then increase your efforts to achieve your goals.

• +4 1

I've learned a lot from this platform, through which I got a lot of information, the most important of which is the names of some secure digital wallets and some explanations for new bullish currencies.
And yes, I've been trading for about 7 years, losing our lives and gaining our lives, but the situation is stable right now.