How much have you learned from this platform ? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

How much have you learned from this platform ?

I learned much from this forum as there are many useful posts and topics here in this section and other section too many things including trading, stock market, market analysis, investment, crypto currency. I learned a lot about these from this forum which helping me here in this forum and in my life too so i highly recommend this website for the people who wants to learn about these and also earning is good here.

Usually I have gained enough knowledge and ideas about cryptocurrency from this platform.  Gained an idea about trade-investment and currency exchange.  I had no idea about these things before.

I got all the rules and currency investment ideas by working in this forum.  Especially in the form I am able to get the idea of English, this forum is helping me to learn more.

Guys I learned more knowledge on this platform.

Cryptotalk is a digital currency and I don't know about cryptocurrency but when I attached this platform then I learn more from here.

My knowledge is increasing day by day.

we are daily post this site and get good benefit but i think we are daily some learn this site so we are daily post this site and get good benefit.this is very good and trusted site in the world.

thanks

• +1 1

As for me, I am still learning to trade in cryptocurrencies and very soon I will start with the practical application, I have had a lot of use to learn in the Crypto Talk platform, thank you my friend for your wonderful post

Yes of course, Cryptotalk is very useful place for earning and learning. I also have learned a lot of knowledge about Cryptocurrency and trading which I wasn't known before. All these knowledge and learnings definitely will be help in trading. I also have traded only once in crypto life and beginning stage where I have lost my first investment through trading because of less knowledge about Cryptocurrency. So it is really a necessary to learn a good knowledge before do trading.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I cannot express my knowledge again from this plate farm into world but I want to say that I gain much hopefully that information from this played forum are you taught about the cryptocurrency and the digital word and digital marketing this really held me in my future because I can easily see that the future is of digital trading and cryptocurrency when I join the spread for my do not have much knowledge about it but now I am able to talk about this with my friend and they do not have knowledge about it so I also suggested them to work here but they are afraid of it because some reasons so this is my experience my friend👍😊☺️😊👍

Yes my friend crypto really helps us. It gives knowledge about trading and I'm still new here so I'm taking some to properly taking knowledge about crypto currency, trading, investment and so on. But cryptotalk support me in financially and physically.

Yes mate.  It's a tremendous platform for the sake of knowledge as well as earning money.  We can learn about trading and a lot of things. Knowledge is the key of success and this platform is providing us knowledge about all the things 

On this platform i learned alot about cryptocurrency  before joining the platform i have no idea about cryptocurrency that it is a digital currency in the world. 

yes crypto talk is very help full for students and profesinol persons . The students can earn money from this plate form and can afford their expenditures .If you do your job well , it will give us the opportunity and knowledge the both things .

Although I am considered a starter, I learned a lot from here as well as other platforms that teach about crypto. But sadly I haven't made a trade yet. I was looking forward to try DOGE since its value is so low, but if it keeps going I will have to choose another one as my first trade when I start getting paid from here.

The good knowledge and sound experience inculcated in just a year and half can never be over emphasize. First I joined crypto world as bounty hunter but today I can make transactions from one exchange sites to another in simple term arbitrage trading, make investment making reliable profit. All because of cryptotalk

Actually I leaned a lot of things , patience , improving ,y English in writing and reading , and of course a lot of useful information about this forum and about digital currency .

That's my second day here. Still now i am learning here. Because i don't have any idea about these things before. By working here. I learn a lots of things which is really good and helpful for my near future. Hopefully i am doing good here.       

When i was new on this platform i didn't know anything about this . But as time passes i post and i learned too much from others posts . Know i know very much about this forum.

I want to recognise from you the way lots you have discovered from this platform?I need to recognize from you what stuff you found out from this platform on cryptocurrency buying and selling?I am gaining knowledge of about trading because it like worthwhile for me in destiny.I am analyzing other publish who give the direction who to earn cash from crypto.So i want to begin buying and selling in this discussion board and want to earn.But it could be feasible through getting to know.

@Mk done Our knowledge of the field of cryptocurrencies varies from person to person, and the forum contributed to collecting members' experiences and sharing them with each other in order to popularize ideas, and I think that everyone gained good information about crypto in addition to winning bitcoin.

• +3 1

In reality I can't count the knowledge that I have learned from crypto talk, now I have an ability to teaches investment topics to others and can write about money exchange and bitcoin also because of Crypto currency.

I learned a lot from this forum, because it provides a lot of very useful information about cryptocurrency before. I had no idea how to get started until I started learning over time.

The truth is that if the best platform to learn about cryptos is undoubtedly cryptotalk, here we all learn together according to our own opinions and we can also learn much more about cryptos every day, doing and sharing information that helps us to have more knowledge, I have I've learned how cryptos can be differentiated and that everything is relative here. I like cryptos a lot.

Crypto currency give us a great opportunity to learning and earning. Before join this platform I didn’t know anything about crypto currency. But at now I know much thing of crypto currency. I hope in future  I can learn more.

• +2 1

This plateform gave me great knowledge about Cryptocurrency and gave the opportunity to earn money freely in the cryptotalk and that guide me about trading of Cryptocurrency.