Dogecoin price in 2021. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Dogecoin price in 2021.

Hello everybody, how all are you doing today.

Do you notice 2021 starts with amazing thing on cryptocurrency prices, the price of bitcoin rices to 32,000 USD for first time, and other crypto coins also increased so high, and one of thus coins is Dogecoin, the price of doge coin rice to 0.01 USD which is about 102% this is so huge for doge coin, and i think this was the first time when it riches this high. and if i hope the price increases constantly, i think this happen and so meany investors are buying doge coin at the moment. i whop this year makes a big history.

dogee.png

Edited by betelihem
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

This was expected because last year Doge coin has announced to be listed at world biggest exchange Binnace. The price increase is very high and people love this coin although it's not very special but it's cheap and unlimited supply. Where most of the time doge is used for low fee payments and faucets payments. But this time the investors attract because of Binnace listing and BTC bullish phase plays a roll in this as well. All the other alt coins ETH, LTC, ZEC, Polkadot(DOT), BNB have shown significant increases in price. 

• +1 1

Dogecoin is also in the race of ATH with Bitcoin and Ethereum. All these three currencies has proven us their power and potetial. It means any of them can give us more profit if we buy right now, and hope it will jump more.

• +1 1

47 minutes ago, Huzaifa12 said:

Amazing year for crypto currencies, every best currency which is in good rank according to Coinmarketcap are totally increasing every hour. 

Ethereum also increased, Bitcoin, Dogecoin and many more are rapidly jumping and showing their power of potential.

You are right the new year showed us so meany best things the price of thus coins that you mentions have been increasing so high, i mean the price of doge coin increased more than we expect, every crypto predicting sites predicted that bitcoin  will hit 20,000 usd but now its 32,000 usd.

Doge coin target for the 2021 was $1 to reach and it all depends on the Bitcoin price because if the Bitcoin did not maintain its stability then all the coin will start moving to down trend.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Dear the dog currency is one of the strongest cryptocurrencies currently, and I expect it to have more success and progress this year, I expect it to have a high value, and this is of course because of the many support on it from the manufacturer it's really great. 

20 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

This was expected because last year Doge coin has announced to be listed at world biggest exchange Binnace. The price increase is very high and people love this coin although it's not very special but it's cheap and unlimited supply. Where most of the time doge is used for low fee payments and faucets payments. But this time the investors attract because of Binnace listing and BTC bullish phase plays a roll in this as well. All the other alt coins ETH, LTC, ZEC, Polkadot(DOT), BNB have shown significant increases in price. 

doge coins have now become popular in the crypto world.  However, the price is very low.  Its transaction speed is very fast and its fee is very low.  As a result, everyone uses this coin. But its price is increasing now. You have seen that the price of ltc, btc, eth, dot this coin has increased a lot.

Doge reached a high price and then started dropping, I don't think it will pump again and go higher but we can't predict what one whale will do, maybe it will be pumped again.

All time high of Doge was in January 2018:

image.png.e1ae31b9ba204125b9136e9269567803.png

I can't honestly be so gassed about Dogecoin. It is just a meme coin that see some increased value when an adult content celebrity announced she is an holder of the coin.

Though, I don't write off making profits trading it, there isn't so much to expect from it especially when it is not an alternative coin season.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Indeed, the price of Dogecoin has increased remarkably in 2020, especially the last month of the year,
I expect the price to rise further after the bitcoin storm settles,
Because many investors will go to the low-priced guaranteed currencies such as Dogecoin after Bitcoin stabilizes.

• +1 1

Oh so Doge coin joined the bullish market, Lucky those who hold doge coin they already doubled their money. Just remember don't be so greedy guys or set stop loss if you want to hold for long just to gain more.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Doge can soon make it to $0,02 as it made 100% rise in just a day, I don't remember altcoins doing this much return since 2018, this could be a good sign for the future and altcoins but all these years the altcoins I own never pump and if I hold for days they even lose price, I don't know how I manage to choose the worst always and when I sell after weeks of exhaustion they just double in a few days.

• +1 1

I had some doge and was waiting to rise. I sold them but maybe it was a mistake. Price of Doge can grow a lot more, just because of the usualy hype we see for Dogecoin from twitter, reddit and more media. Doge once again did double up and given good profit.

• +1 1

22 hours ago, sxarie said:

a lot of people were pumping dogecoinm few days ago so it did something like 150% increase but now its going back

its not going back as its some bounce and now the Dogecoin is again increasing. Doge coin prediction was to reach the $1 and it pump to the price of $0.015, it will soon reach to $0.1.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 1/5/2021 at 8:53 PM, bogdanoff said:

I had some doge and was waiting to rise. I sold them but maybe it was a mistake. Price of Doge can grow a lot more, just because of the usualy hype we see for Dogecoin from twitter, reddit and more media. Doge once again did double up and given good profit.

Yeah the price was very exiting to see, the percentage decreased to -3% but still the price of doge coin manged to stay on 0.01$ which shows the alitcoin have a good future which increases more in few times. seeing the doge to stay like this for a week is a good sign.

Dogecoin is one of the altcoins that is tied to Bitcoin. The moves of Bitcoin affect anything Dogecoin does and if Bitcoin rises higher to 40,000 then Dogecoin will also rise higher at some point. I like Doge and used it a few times but I don't think it will be adopted for anything big and perhaps the market cap and price it has are already too high.

• +3 1

Dogecoin is very popular and we see some celebrities discuss a lot about it recently, giving tweets and more memes, however this is doge, you don't expect to buy high and be a good decision, you can wait for price to go down to lower levels and buy then.

• +1 1

9 hours ago, Ahmadali99 said:

Dear, the science of 2021 is a year full of surprises, and I expect it is a busy year and a boom year for cryptocurrencies and encryption, they will prosper this year, and the dog currency expects it to progress further and become a very big price, because it is really good. 

You are right 2021 starts with some amazing and surprising effects, i mean we see bitcoin to rich 20,000 usd but now its double of that it starts to rich 40,000usd i can't imagine how it will be, and dogecoin increases to 0.01usd.

Dogecoin had a big climb a few days ago, but I don't really know what the reason was, because Elon Musk did his tweets weeks before. The truth is that it seems that he directed the other cryptocurrencies, because after that they started to climb faster Ethereum, Litecoin, among other currencies.
I think Dogecoin should go up more this year, especially if the btc dominance continues to drop. In theory, this year it should surpass its historical maximum, which is around 17 cents, but we'll see because like the other cryptocurrencies, it also depends on the movements of Bitcoin.

• +1 1

On 1/2/2021 at 10:39 AM, betelihem said:

Hello everybody, how all are you doing today.

Do you notice 2021 starts with amazing thing on cryptocurrency prices, the price of bitcoin rices to 32,000 USD for first time, and other crypto coins also increased so high, and one of thus coins is Dogecoin, the price of doge coin rice to 0.01 USD which is about 102% this is so huge for doge coin, and i think this was the first time when it riches this high. and if i hope the price increases constantly, i think this happen and so meany investors are buying doge coin at the moment. i whop this year makes a big history.

dogee.png

It is amazing when i see the price of dodge coin is upto 23k satoshi back then i made a post that dodge coin is not a profitable coin but it has proove me wrong  we hope to see more significant price increase throughout this year.

The year 2021 is possible the year of cryptocurrencies where will rise higher than the last years. But it is possible we get a positive or a negative surprise. Because almost at the start of year the cryptocurrency market start green and then will convert to the red, at the end of year return the green!

19 hours ago, 3M1nv said:

This year started very well in the world of cryptocurrencies, as we can see the Dogecoin volume increased a little, we just have to wait to see if this cryptocurrency continues to exist and for me it can do it because this year it started very well.

Yeah the 2021 year starts with some big and amazing price changes, i mean bitcoin reaching 40,000 USD which is the most highest price that no one expected to rich this high with short period of time, and the price of dogecoin also increased some.

I hold no Doge at all lately, I had bought some and sold in the pumps but I wait for price to go low if I'm going to buy it again. It is always a risk as this time Doge in btc terms went very low even reached 15 satoshi, which was a good price to buy and many recommended, it doubled so it was a sell there.

• +2 1

Doge can rise even higher but I don't want to risk more with this coin. It matters only to Elon Musk that likes and keeps tweeting. It is used in many exchanges to trade even more useless altcoins that have very low prices and can't be traded in Bitcoin.

5 hours ago, abdullah mohmmad said:

Yes, really, the currency is rising significantly and taking a good place in the ranking of financial markets. I think that it is possible to invest in some of them in order to reap additional profits.

That's true dogecoin and other cryptocoins have been increasing significantly, there price have been increased so high, i mean this is a new big history for most of cryptocurrency's because they never riches this high since the development of thus coins.