How many warning points that stop your income? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

How many warning points that stop your income?

To be sincere this a very good question mate am beginner here from today on I add to my knowledge. I learn that for the first stage you will be warn not to repeat the mistake, 2nd warning point you be ban temporary for 7 days and lastly which is the 3rd warning point your account will be ban permanently

• +5 1

My friend, regarding the warning points, you will get them if you violate the forum rules and guidelines

The first point of warning is not to stop you but just a warning

As for the second and third warning points, you are banned and banned from the forum so be careful and abide by the forum rules and guidelines

You want to know numbers of warning point.  There are 4 warning point according to you will warn and stop your work and income for some days, while in fifth warning point your account permanently ban so keep focus on work and save himself from banning. 

• +2 1

As far as I know, if you violate the rules and regulations of the forum, you will be given a double warning and your account will be banned during the third warning.  However, you can work even after receiving the first warning.  There will be no difficulty.  During the second warning, your account will be suspended for seven days.  However, number three will ban your account.  So we should always abide by the rules and regulations of the forum.

Hello my friend. Basically, you should not reach the warning points. From the beginning, you can follow the forum rules, apply them, and create meaningful topics. I guarantee you that you will not get any warning points, but rather you will get the reputation you want.

Your payment will not start due to warning point Duration Seven Days and 7 Days of First warning Point cannot work in this plate form Second Morning will take you for 1 month, you cannot work for one month and when you get third warning, then your account will be permanently banned. 

• +2 1

There is no option to post and our account is banned at the end of the fifth warning point and i hope i get a good idea about this by the comments of experience people in your post.

I am still a newbie here,  so I have not experienced warning nor heard anyone who has been warned before,  so I can't say anything about your question, bit I would advise you to read the rules and regulations may be you would find your answer there. 

As i know about the forum when you get one warning point so it does not affect your account when you recieve 2 warning points your account will banned temporary but when you receive again warning points you will banned permanent

This same question runs my mind and I want to know because one do get rate and payment will not be issue and the reason is not that clear so please can some one explain why please.

• +1 1

I am new here and thanks to ALLAH I still not get any warning point and not have any idea but after this I become cautious to use it . Thanks to all.

On 1/2/2021 at 9:20 AM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Hi friends. I want to ask a question about cryptocurrency warning points that is

" how many warning point that stop your income?"

Please tell me about this and give me good reputation.

I think the best approach is to work hard and be positive on this amazing platform and follow the rules. In this way you will not get any warning points from this platform.

I think when you have 2 or 3 warning point then your payment has stop . When you have 6 warning point than your account has banned. You always check the warning point . If you always follow the rules and regulations of this forum I think then you have not any warning points.

There are a lot of experienced members in the forum who reach brazen to unravel any of our problems. If you got to third warning point then you will be bann totally so you should be careful and obey the rules of the forum. We have to post many more days is closed. There is no option to post. And our account is banned at the end of the fifth warning point.

On 1/2/2021 at 9:20 AM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Hi friends. I want to ask a question about cryptocurrency warning points that is

" how many warning point that stop your income?"

Please tell me about this and give me good reputation.

Hello sir! You get one point of warning it does not affect on you account if you get second warning on your account will be banned for seven days. If you get third warning point your account will be permanently banned.

Edited by Emaan haider

Gentle man warning points are given to you on the different situation.You can get maximum two warning points after that your account will be closed.Nowadays it is happening that even members are not being given the warning points  and their accounts are also closed, it means that they have unfollowed so much instruction.So it would be better for us to never do anything against the rule and regulation of crypto. 

The warning point as reduce your income and it was not like before that they are use to give a warning the warn that are use to give was give to the people that was deserve it so we should be try and understand about how we are going work on the cryptotalk. 

I don't think a lot about it yet. My involvement in this discussion is practically nothing. Yet, I am attempting to be an accomplished and talented individual from the gathering. There are many experienced individuals in the gathering who approach to tackle any of our issues. I trust I get a smart thought about this by the remarks of experienced individuals in your post. Much obliged to you.

I know about forums like this that when you get a warning point it will not affect your account when you get 2 warning points your account will be temporarily banned but when you get warning points again you will be permanently banned 

There is limit of three warning points. After the first warning point, you will not be affect much. You can improve yourself and after second warning, your account will be banned for 7 days. At the last third warning, you will be permanently banned.

Hello dear friend, I am a new member here, but I know information on this topic. We must avoid negative assessments and warning points, and we can avoid that by adhering to the terms and laws and our comments are useful and help others and within the topics that are discussed and I think that when you get three  Warning points account blocking

I don't know much about it, but i will tell you what i know.

There are three warning points, first warning point doesn't effect anything..if you get second warning then you will get banned for 1 week and if you get third warning then your account will be suspended permanently.

I hope it would answer your question! Thanks.

Dear friend there are three main warning points that you received before banned  . The first warning point is just warning then it's your responsibility you should not mistake again. But if you  again mistake then you receive 2nd warning point and you will be banned just for seven days . But after seven day when you again mistake then your warning point is last and you will be banned permanently.  So if you want to become a good business man so avoid this. 

• +4 1

Your income for the work that you have completed is not stopped until you are banned from this forum completely by getting 6 warning points. More than one warning point can restrict you from working resulting in loss of your income as well.