How many warning points that stop your income? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

How many warning points that stop your income?

Once break the rules and regulations you will warn but your account will not be band , keep on follow the instructions but for the second warning your account will still be unstop ,for the final worning your may be block

Dear companion, they are three warnings 

The primary point is viewed as a caution, the subsequent point is your profile is suspended for just seven days, and the third point is your record prohibited forever

My friend, the first warning point you get will not affect your account. The second warning point is that you will be banned for 7 days. The third warning point is that you are banned permanently. Knowing that during the ban period you will not be able to earn anything, but your defender will remain in your own wallet.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think you can read about that in the rule of this website by the rules of this website if you get a third warning  pointe then I think you wouldn't come will be stop.

Having one warning points will not stop affect your cryptotalk account or payment, but if you have two warning points you will be banned for just 7 days, and having 3 warning points is total banned from cryptotalk campaign. 

In this forum after getting three warning posts your account will get banned finally, but your firs warning post is as good as nothing but then your second warning post will lead to seven days ban so be cautious with your content 

On 1/2/2021 at 9:20 AM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Hi friends. I want to ask a question about cryptocurrency warning points that is

" how many warning point that stop your income?"

Please tell me about this and give me good reputation.

The rules are pinned in about section and always before posting any topic or comments check the forum rules. It will be helpful. If you one warning point and it goes to 4 then your earning will comes into account. But if you hit the wall and end up with 5 then ban for 180 days. So always avoid the and and warning points. Work here with real content and stop looking for short cuts. You would be caught red handed. 

The first is considered a warning, the second is that your account has been suspended for only seven days, and the third is that I think your account has been permanently banned.

Dear mate i am also new here and i am definitely don't know how many warning points can stop your income and banned your account. But i have heard, 1 warning point said that don't exploits the rules and regulations of crypto and the 2nd warning points can banned you. Thank you 

Brother, you will be given three warning  points. At the first point, you will be asked to be alert. At the second point, your account will be closed for seven days. And on the third point, your account will be bandaged forever.

Dear Mate, I am new here but if we follow rules and regulations we don't get warning points. In case of first warning its like a alert message for you to be careful for next time but if you don't follow 2nd warning cause blockage of account for 7 days and after 3rd warning you are suspended. So be careful in such cases and Good luck

I never hope that you will get a warning point, but I think that the first warning point will act as a warning so that you do not make a mistake again. As for the second warning, it will lead to ban you from the forum for a period of 7 days, and in the end the third and last alert leads to your ban, no I hope that works for anyone

On 1/2/2021 at 12:20 AM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Hi friends. I want to ask a question about cryptocurrency warning points that is

" how many warning point that stop your income?"

Please tell me about this and give me good reputation.

they do not stop your income as long as you do not exceed warning points because if you get too many they will temporarily block your account and to the point that it will take weeks to block it and even ban it forever.

There are many experienced members of the forum who come forward to solve our problems, will be banned for seven days and you will get a third warning point, and all you have to do is be careful so you can work here and post well.  Be careful and good luck my friend ..

The truth is I am not clear about how many warning points you should have to be prohibited, I don't know what I do know is that when you receive many warning points you have to worry because this is a sign that something you must be doing wrong.

Friend, I cannot help you in this because I have just joined it and I am new here and I am getting the experience of I myself still need help because I do not know how many times an account closed at warning points 

Warning points are to show our mistakes.

#For first warning points there is no punishment.

#By second warning point you will be banned for 2 days.

#when you get third warning points you are banned for a week.

# By fourth warning point your account is completely banned and you can never post again.

I think the point of the advice is that the warning they are giving to give notice before removing it before disliking it was worthy of the person to try to understand how we are working with Cryptotal on the grounds that it was great in the light of our truth.  It needs to be realized.

On 1/2/2021 at 9:24 AM, Momoe said:

Dear friend, if you get one point of warning, it does not affect anything at all But if you get another point, your account will be banned for seven days and you will get a third warning point. Your account will be permanently suspended. Thank you

Thanks for this information.  As i am new so i also have no idea about this but you clear this. Cryptocurrency keep security in there around. No one can break the rules of this currency.  Working good is the task.  And get good earning is your reward🤗🤗🤗

Work hard,  Be Fair and Honest✌🏿

I hope i get a good idea about this by the comments of experience people and i hope i get a good idea about this by the comments of experience people in your post.

You should create meaningful comments to the forum, which the forum members can gain from it. And you should follow the rules and regulations guiding this great platform. For you to avoid warning point, 

in my own experience in this cryptotalk forum if you committed a multiple warning points your account will subject to account banning or worse it will removed to campaign and it will disabled you from payments by moderators so better to keep away from useless posting and topics to prevents you to that banning scenarios just continue working with hard and passion and also with patience and perseverance.

Dear friend, welcome to you with us. I want to explain to you that three warning points are sufficient to stop your financial income in this forum or a total ban as well. Therefore, please follow the forum rules to avoid this

The first warning point is a reminder that you made a mistake, try not to repeat it, and the second point is to block your account for a week, but the third point, unfortunately, your account will be permanently banned, I think, so try to work harder, and not make mistakes, this is forum policy and We trust it .

Yes my dear there are three warning points I think if you got one warning point then it is ok but not again do this and such my forum fellow says 2nd time banned for seven days. It is not good thing and next warning points finally you got blocked.

• +1 1