How many warning points that stop your income? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

How many warning points that stop your income?

Hello my dear friend as in my knowledge I think 5 warning point is the limit. If you exceed it you are not able to post anything else in this forum. So if you get any warning point be alert, try to post good contents, avoid warning point and obey the rules and regulations made by the administration.

I don't know why you ask this one so early, probably you got a warning point already, so if you don't start behaving you will be excluded permanently from the payments, it doesn't take warnings, these are for minor offenses, if you make a big mistake you will be banned without a warning.

Hello! I do not know for how many points of warning you will be stopped paying or banned. Warnings are given if you have violated something. It can be: copy-paste, insults or others. Sometimes they don't give a warning, they just ban it. So don't break the rules!

I think your warning point or negative reputation stops your money and second warning point makes your account be bamned so be careful for this type pf situation.

• +3 1

well dude if you unfortunately get first warning points then don't worry and work next carefully because Moderater give you warning.But if you get second warning then its mean now you can banner from this forum.

I have caught wind of it that subsequent to accepting 5 notice focuses your record will get restricted. 

so in the event that you get first admonition point, at that point you ought to be cautious about that you ought not do that demonstration again and ought to dodge the subsequent admonition point.

I don't know warning points practically only hearing about it from some topics and comments of some members and from the rules. So I don't know much about warning points it warning to members posting comments that is against the rules to stop or to be ban all.

I remember reading something about that but all this time I did nothing to deserve a warning point so I didn't get any. Instead of trying to find this answer why don't you try to avoid getting any warnings. It shouldn't be hard, wasn't hard for me, maybe we are not the same of course and you may are prone on making bad decisions all the time, in this case you will not have a future.

I am just a newbie here and haven't yet experienced such warning  points. However I'm pretty aware of the fact that the forum keeps a very high standard and will not be much tolerant to low quality posts. I hope that the experienced leaders of the forum will explain how the earning point system works. 

i am new here, i have very little knowledge about everything on thia forum but i try my best not to get any warning and i hope that some experience people will help us about what to post and what not to, so that don't gat any warning.

• +5 1

My friend, The first and second warning clauses don't have much of an impact on installments, but you might be able to stop posting when you receive the third warning clause. The warning point is one thing that causes you problems and furthermore shows you that you are making a mistake that could boycott your record.

• +5 1

Fortunately, I haven't received any alert points so far and I hope I won't. I think if we get multiple alert points, our account could be banned completely. Let's all follow the rules.

• +5 1

I Have No idea in this and I am 100 post completed and then 3rd day work 20 post carried out so no about this but thare are many senior members I think solve your problems I think when account banned you can not work here. 

• +5 1

In the event that you contrary to the standards and guidelines of this stage, at that point you Your record is bolted for 7 days at the subsequent notice point. Furthermore, at the third notice point your record is completely suspended. I need to hear this from a senior companion, in the event that you have any information about this, kindly offer it and in the event that my location is acceptable, at that point give me notoriety.

• +5 1

On 1/2/2021 at 9:20 AM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Hi friends. I want to ask a question about cryptocurrency warning points that is

" how many warning point that stop your income?"

Please tell me about this and give me good reputation.

Dude the time period for suspended and warning alert is different for different warning point, first warning Point is just an alert for you that you have make a mistake after Second warning point you could not post for 3 days or seven days and the third warning point will cause you to ban your account so if it happens it means that you can't get income in these days

• +3 1

hi everyone im new here and still learning about crypto courancy and didn't have any experience before anx i think  we should follow rules to aviid warring points but w get restrictions on 2 warning points

On 1/2/2021 at 9:20 AM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Hi friends. I want to ask a question about cryptocurrency warning points that is

" how many warning point that stop your income?"

Please tell me about this and give me good reputation.

@Muhammad Ahmad meohellow dear friend as you have asked about warrning point we need to follow rules because warrning point lead us to ban of accounts so try to do best but if you get 2 warrning point you will get restrictions 

• +4 1

My dear friend you ask a wonderful question but honestly I haven't experience such thing or warning before ,the best solution is to be careful and follow the rules and regulations been stated  to you 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think if you spam or do any thing against the rules of the forum you may get one warning point but if you get another two so then may be you can get banned permanently hence you'll be stoped from recieving any payments from the forum so be useful and no spam, thanks.

This was a very good and informative question i like it keep it up bro I don't know your answer properly but i am listening by my friend he tell me if you got three warning point than you should get banned by crypto authorization and they will never un banned you so when you create any stuff remember this thing moderates will check each and every thing 

• +2 1

Hello my friend. If you get one warning point that is for you to learn from it and not to repeat it again. When you get two warning points then your account will be banned for seven days and when you get the third warning point your account will be permanently banned. So it is our duty to post good content in simple language and make them attractive.

I have very little knowledge of the warning points, but I can say that the knowledge I have is that they are very bad, 1 warning point can be classified as a day to a couple of weeks of blocking in the forum and not that much, They cannot be removed for nothing when you have 1 you have it forever, that they give you the second point of warning is that you will be banned from the forum forever. This is the little information I have, I hope it works for you.

I don't know if there is need for warnings. During times there can be a disconnect from the payment system without having received a warning first. I received a warning later after being reviewed, but also was given the chance to redeem and this is how I am now for almost one month, but I have hopes to be reconnected to the campaign.

In my point of view if you got one or two negative points on your posts it does effect your account and income.if your numbers of negative reacts are gets higher your acount should be banned and automatically your income should be stoped.

The warning factor as minimize it was once no longer like earlier than that they are use to provide a warning the warn that are use to supply used to be supply to the humans that was once deserve it so we ought to be attempt and apprehend about how we are going work on the cryptotalk due to the fact it used to be very accurate that we want to recognize about due to the fact it was once very proper that we must be strive and recognize about .