How many warning points that stop your income? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

How many warning points that stop your income?

Thank you so much for this question and it really makes sense that it os being answered by our seniors and with the informative replies i came to know the rules .Thanks again

Friend, according to what I read in this forum you can receive up to two warning points but already a third that you receive your account will be suspended, try to read the rules well so you do not make mistakes that lead to receive warning points 

I m also new and happy that i haven't received a single negative reputation yet but you asked a good question i know the answer after seeing the senior comments

Actually I'm brand new to this forum, but I haven't got any warning points yet, but I follow all the rules and regulations of the forum very well to avoid warning points, but following the comments of other members I learned that if you get a warning point, your account 7  Banned for days and if you get a third point the account will be permanently banned.

Halo dear warning point you get when you should not fallow all rules and regulation at this plate forum.when you broke these rules then you get a warning points and you get a punishment then if you get other warning points then you can work for seven days at this forum.if you get a third warning points then your punishment increase .after getting a five warning points you get banned and your account never recover.best of luck.

• +2 1

I don't know anything about payment of the restrictions, because I just started the platform for making the payment I haven't experienced any  thing like restrict.

No friend, the warning points only prohibit you from publishing a few days, the income that you have already generated you can collect, you must be very careful and review the rules and restrictions of the Cryptotalk forum, so that you avoid being banned in the future, take care of your Note that it is the only thing that helps you generate income.

Brother I don't know bcz I'm also new member on crypto I have no much experienced but I heard that this is security very highly we want we followed are rules and regulations I wish we are all followed crypto talk rule's and regulations and never get any warning points

Try to work according to the forum guidelines if we work properly then we will not get any warning point in this forum. If we get warning point continuously maybe our account is suspended for few days. If we continue this mistake then account is permanently suspended and we cannot continue our work in this forum

On 1/2/2021 at 6:20 AM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Hi friends. I want to ask a question about cryptocurrency warning points that is

" how many warning point that stop your income?"

Please tell me about this and give me good reputation.

I do not know, my friend, how many warning points will stop my income. Friends can share the topic and inquire about that. We must abide by the laws and conditions of the forum in order to provide our best posts and information @Muhammad Ahmad meo

• +3 1

It depends on the management because sometimes when we get a negative reaction to the posts, then this is our last warning point and sometimes we get more negative points and but we do not ban from the forum. It also depends on our reputation level. So tried to get more reputation it also depends on your income as well.

there is a minimum number of warning points that stops your income if that happens so then there will be no place to earn anything. but if you get lucky enough to score some before it then it may be possible for us to invest in yobit.

Hi my dear friend When you copy paste or do not follow rules then platform, then you get a warning point. When you get warning point, then after that you do not have any chance of making a mistake, so you always try to follow the rules of this platform and create an informative  and knowledge able create a topic. So I will request you that you are always avoid from warning point, so that you can work successfully on this platform. 

• +3 1

In the event that one admonition point is show, at that point you should attempt to comprehend it why it show .second admonition point than your record going to prohibited for seven days. third point is that your record is forever hindered.

Dear Friend, you can check out the "About Forum" section that contains everything you need to know, especially the warning points.
In any case, I strongly advise you to review it, as there are a number of moderators' posts talking about when you will be banned or given warning points.
As far as I know, there are three warning points, the first being just a warning, the second is a 7-day ban and the third is a certain-term ban specified by officials.
The ban is often not always even with 3 warning points, as officials sometimes open up opportunities to pardon mistakes, but in any case this should not be exploited.
Greetings to you.

Edited by Jeff J Carrel

Dear mate 

Your is very nice. Because new comers don't know about this.i m happy to know about this .after the 5 -6 warning points then your account will be banned so guys we should follow the rules and regulations.and carry on our post.

thanks

Dear friend, as long as you abide by the terms and laws of the forum and do not violate them, this greatly reduces the rate of your warning, especially if your posts are useful for what is circulated through this forum, then do not worry.

@Muhammad Ahmad meo

As per mentioned in the rules,if you get

<2 WP then there is no penalty,

2-5 WP then your account will be suspended for some days or weeks.

If you got 6 Warning points which is the maximum then you will be banned permanently from this platform. 

So better to read and kindly understand the rules of this platform.

For reference check about forum section.

Dear if you break the rules of Crypto talk then you have Face warning ⚠️ points from moderator. If you take cheating rates in your post then moderator give you warning point. 

If you reply under Rassian post then also you have face warning ⚠️. And 3rd warning your account will be blocked permanent

If you break the rules of the forum, you will be given a warning point. A total of three warning points are given. There is no problem for the first one. It is like a warning. If you get the second warning point, the ID is banned for one week. And if you get the third warning point, the ID is completely banned. As a result, you will not be able to earn any income from then on.

• +1 1

Hey my friend, I think it's three points, and I love you to pay close attention while posting or commenting on posts. Try to follow the rules well. The first point is an alert, the second stops for a few days, and the third is completely prohibited.

• +5 1

There will be no penalty for up to two warning points. After that up to 5 the things will get worse,.Because there will be a suspension for some days or weak. 6 is the maximum warning point a fellow can get after that it you will get a direct ban from this forum. You are supposed to stick to the forum rules very strictly. Hope you are doing well.

Your income is not stopped by the warning points dear buddy. The warning points are sort if alarms or guidelines by our dear moderators about the things that we should not do on crypto talk.

If you break the rules you received first warning point

Second warning point restrict your account for some days and then you banned 🚫