How many warning points that stop your income? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

How many warning points that stop your income?

Hi friends. I want to ask a question about cryptocurrency warning points that is

" how many warning point that stop your income?"

Please tell me about this and give me good reputation.

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 10
  • +2 7
  • +3 5
  • +4 2
  • +5 4

Dear friend  In this forum I have started a completely new work.  I don't know much about it yet. My experience with this forum is very little.  But I am trying to be an experienced and skilled member of the forum.  There are many experienced members in the forum who come forward to solve any of our problems.  I hope I get a good idea about this by the comments of experienced people in your post.  Thank you.

Edited by Elena951
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

My friend. I don’t have any idea about this question. I don’t have any warning post. But i also want to know about this question. Senior members please help by answering this question.            

If you against the rules and regulations of this platform, then you Your account is locked for 7 days at the second warning point. And at the third warning point your account is fully suspended. I want to hear this from a senior friend, if you have any knowledge about this, please share it and if my address is good then give me reputation.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Dear friends if u can't follow the rules u got warning points . If u got first warning ⚠️ its nothing happened to you . If u got 2nd point I hop its not good for your future , if u got 3rd points your account suspended and u can't earn from here so be careful

I have no idea regarding this topic. I'm still a newbie and haven't gotten any warning points. If you're getting warning points then you have to review your activities and make sure you're working by the rules and regulations of the forum.

Thanks 😊

Hello friend I am new at this platform,so I have not much experience.

And we all know that warnings are not good for anyone. I have got information about it from expert ,who told me that 1st time warning just warning. For the 2nd your account band for 7 days  ,in 3rd warning your account Will band permanently.

Hello dear friends

I think 1 Warning point will be given to you at the first point that you are doing a job And your account will not banned but when the second point stops, you will banned your account. No other thing but your account will be banned So we have to avoid this thing that once the warning point comes, then we should remember that we should not do our fake work and start doing real work so that we have to safe our account 

Hi Dear After getting two or three warning points you will be banned . So if you get one warning point the don;t repeat this mistake again . so that you can avoid from warning point 

1 hour ago, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Hi friends. I want to ask a question about cryptocurrency warning points that is

Our first warning point is given to warn us that we have made a mistake. After giving the second warning point, our posting is off for four days. After four days, we can post. For the third and fourth warning point, we have to post many more days is closed. There is no option to post. And our account is banned at the end of the fifth warning point.

• +2 1

I recently completed my 1st hundred posts but I have learned more about this forum when u are not follow rules and regulations then u take warning ⚠️ if you do little mistake then crypto talk give you a warning and at this time of warning you can not earn for 7 days and when u do a big mistake then u can directly banned 🚫 from crypto talk

@Muhammad Ahmad meo Hello my friend I hope you are fine. My friend 5 warning points will stop you earning from this forum. 

• When you have first warning point there is no punishment for that.

• When you got second warning point then you will be get banned for 2 days from this forum.

•When you get third warning point then you will get banned for 5 days.

•When you get fourth warning point you will get banned for one month. 

•When you get fifth warning point you will get banned for three months or might be your account get banned permanently

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Warning point is the only thing which make problem with you and also told you that you are doing mistake which can be ban your account. First and secend not show more effect on payment but maybe you can stop posting when you will get third warning point.

Dear you asked a good question .actually  i am new here and joined  this forum recently.i have not sufficient  knowledge  about the warning points after which you get banned.but i suggest you if you want to avoid to be banned then you should make good and creative posts and stop making useless posts they will make you banned ..

Your account has been suspended for only seven days. Third, your account has been permanently suspended.
Stay safe. Dear friend, they have three points
The first issue is considered as a precaution.

Warning points are obtained when violating one of the terms and conditions of the forum
The first warning point is an alert that you have made a mistake
The second point, after which your account will be banned for a week
And with repeated violations and obtaining the third warning point, this means that the account is permanently banned
So make an effort and stay away from breaking the forum rules.

Hello dear i am new im this forum and have less experience here but know little bit knowledge and according to it if you got one warning point your it wil not effect your account but if yo got second warning your account will bane for 7 days and if you got third warning your account will permanently bane 

Hi my companion, there are many experienced individuals in the discussion who approach to take care of any of our issues, will be prohibited fo seven days and you will get a third admonition point, be cautious and Good Luck my friend....

I have heard about it that after receiving 5 warning points your account will get banned.

so if you get first warning point then you should be careful about that you should not do that act again and should avoid the second warning point.

2 hours ago, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Dear @Muhammad Ahmad meo we take warning from the forum in case when we break any rule of the forum. So try not to violate any rule of the forum on this way you do not receive any warning point. Dear mate if we get one warning point from crypto then we will be banned from crypto for a little time but if we get 2 or 3 warning points from crypto then we will be permanently banned from forum. Wish you best of luck 😇. @Arsal malik 759 

In a simple way they would warn u two times and the third time they would directly banned 🚫. Warning points doesn't effect your income and the first warning points doesn't effect u and 2nd warning points hold your account for seven days and u can't continue your activities and if u still voilates then u would get your account banned 🚫. U would loss a source of income forever

You should be careful if you take the first warning point. Do not violate the rules. The first warning point is just a warning to you in order not to violate the rules. If the warning points are repeated, you will be temporarily banned from posting and you may be banned permanently afterwards.

First of all you should careful about the rules and instructions of cryptotalk. If you do not follow the rules and instructions then you get warning points. If you post a topic which does not follow the rules of cryptotalk and or copy paste then you get a warning point. After that when you again make a mistake then you get second warning point then you account will banned for seven days and you do not work for seven days on cryptotalk. After seven days when you star your work again and then you again make a mistake and get third warning point then the moderators have a authority to banned your account. So be careful about the rules and do not copy paste... 

Thank you. 

Warrings can not effect on account. But this is very important to support your account. Peoples liked your comments and as a rewarded you win stoshi . That's why maintain your reputation and not thinking how reports are required for stop Account. 

Thanks 

There are three warning points. If you get one warning point then it does not have an effect on your account as it is just a warning. But, in second warning point your account will get banned for seven days and if you get another third warning point then your account will be suspended forever. So, try to follow the rules and regulation of this forum to work freely and keep away from these warning points.