How many warning points that stop your income? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

How many warning points that stop your income?

This depends on the magnitude and intensity of your violations, if it worth for warning point and restriction at same time then so shall be and of it's more than then you shall be suspended or banned which completely stops the payment with immediate effect

I think there are five warning points here. All warning points have different duration. It depends on your mistakes if you do small mistake then you got warning points but if you have to do violation of the rules then it will not be ignored by moderators due to this your account may be banned. If you get first warning point then you can't earn money till the warning point finished by moderators.

Yes of course you get 3 warning points on this After that, your account is closed, so it is better that you do research on whatever topic you select and then provide it in easy alphabet so that people can understand it,then you do not have a warning point.In this way you will also benefit, your knowledge will increase and other people will also benefit.

If you abide by the forum rules, you will not be warned, but so you violate the rules, you will be warned and you can be warned up to five times, and if you continue to make mistakes, you will be banned.

I think for first warning point you can continue your work in this site .But if you will get second warning point then you can not work for some days.That's why you should work hard and focus on your work for avoid warning point.

• +1 1

Good day every one.before starting work we have to read all the rules carefully.we should avoid from violation of rules.we should work efficiently so that we should avoid from getting warning points.after three warning points our account gets Bann.

Greetings, you can receive up to 3 warning points before your account is banned when you receive a second warning point your account is suspended for only 7 days, if you then commit another fault your account is suspended indefinitely 

Your account has been permanently banned. Your account has been suspended for only seven days. The first one is considered a warning. They have three points.

If we look according to the rules of the forum, then we know that if we achieve one warning point  then it will not affect our payment and if we get more warning than Our account can be a bann for a few days and then our payment also stops. 

Dear if you going towards wrong site then this platform gives you a warning point and 1 warning point to alarm you set your direction then 2 warning restrict you 3 days stop working third for 10 days 4 for month 5 for 180 days

• +2 1

Dear companion, on the off chance that you get one purpose of caution, it doesn't influence anything at everything except in the event that you get another point, your record will be restricted for seven days and you will get a third admonition point. Your record will be for all time suspended. Much obliged to you.

That's brief point I think if you get 3 warning point after that you haven't any any chance for you.after getting three warning point you account can be banned.and your income will stop.so try to work carefully at this forum and never get warning point.continue with hard work and hope to be success.

• +1 1

Greetings my friends .. I am a new member in this platform and I have not been exposed to any situation similar to yours .. I ask the experienced members to help us solve this problem and learn from their experience

Hello guys. Your first warning can not harm you. But if it becomes two it become problem. First warning is just to call your attention and make necessary correction and avoid future occurrence. Much attention should be given to your doing and make meaningful post and topic.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think there's limit of warning point that stop your earning. Except your account have been restricted for some days. Then your payment will stop till when you are permit to continue. Then you acknowledge and continue with your earning.

Hello my friend In my opinion, try not to do anything that exposes you to warning points. When you follow the correct rules and procedures, you will definitely be safe, knowing my friend that you gain many warning points, this will expose you to a ban, often pay attention

In my thinking it's depends upon bthe forum policies and thinking because they know about it best. If they think that man is break the rules of forum than they banned it.

• +5 1

I am new member of this  forum so I do not have any specific information about it How many warning points are given before banded your account .Now always follow the rule of this forum.Should you be not give to warning point and neither should your account bended.

• +5 1

Hello everyone, friend I recommend that you try to avoid the warning points, otherwise you may be subject to sanctions, until the permanent suspension of your account, for this reason we must strive to do things correctly within the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Well facts are its possible that you could even easily get banned to getting satoshi by only one warning point you got from although that depends too on what is that mistake you made as i think getting a 1 month banned from the forum will remove you from the campaign i think.

Hey brother, as I am only a beginner member I dont know the answer for your question. But In the comments section there are lots of senior members with the answer for your question. Hope it helped you.

Hi friends I found that if you have one warning point then it's mean that it's just warning not your account banned but if you have second then it will be harmful for your account and it will be ban so don't break the rule of this form and just keep a good work from your side because it is our responsibility that's why we are here.

I think 5-warn points are granted before you block your account and each warning point you get to be prevented from publishing for a period for a time for it so you should be careful as not receives warning points and you are viewed from publishing in this forum.

Alhamdulillah I did not get a warning point but I think if anyone get one warning point its mean is is income will never affect able for him for some days and if someone get to working point he will never worked on a website 7 days if 3rd warning point then he will be permanently then in this website.

This forum have strict rules so be carefully and this forum have three warning point which is first warning point is not effect on your account only warn you but you reserve when scend warning point then your account suspend seven days and third and last warning point when reserved then your account banned