Better knowledge better reputation - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aliraza2

Better knowledge better reputation

Knowledge is light my friends because that is the weapon in this forum and with good knowledge we can earn good number of positive reputations in the forum, we should always try by making useful quality posts in any section of the forum we go so as to be famous like @Dorjoy12 @Honny143 @Guru2050 .

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes dear your equation is right I agree with you . Because when we create a useful informative and meaningful topic or post then we get more repotation . And we can make useful topics or post just with knowledge . Therefore we can say that more knowledge is directly proportional to more repotation. 

8 hours ago, Tallest said:

we should always try by making useful quality posts in any section of the forum we go so as to be famous like

if you have enough knowledge about crypto then you can easily earn  good amount from investment ..but if you are newbie on crypto world then it has  still lot of thing for you to learn such about crypto market and how to understand which project is legit in  all the way @Tallest

• +2 1

I think the best foundation for the future is to strive for a good reputation and strong information that is enough for us to be with the experience of old members and after that the easiest thing to do is to get the money.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

if you have enough knowledge about crypto then you can easily earn  good amount from investment ..but if you are newbie on crypto world then it has  still lot of thing for you to learn such about crypto market and how to understand which project is legit in  all the way @Tallest

And to know all this things is why I also joined this forum so that I can learn more about the field from senior members like and as well as reading other members useful quality posts because I believe only when we spend more time in the forum we can learn.

• +1 1

Just now, Tallest said:

And to know all this things is why I also joined this forum so that I can learn more about the field from senior members like and as well as reading other members useful quality posts because I believe only when we spend more time in the forum we can learn.

But a thing is that do not depend on this forum only brother .. Yah this is true that here everything explained with details but for widely information it is necessary for you to go  on internet to be ensure how  reliable the information is ! But at first stay some time on the beginner section .

• +1 1

We have to be patient to get the reputation and experience, because success requires time, effort and teamwork as well. This is in my opinion. I wish everyone success.

• +1 1

1 minute ago, Dorjoy12 said:

But a thing is that do not depend on this forum only brother .. Yah this is true that here everything explained with details but for widely information it is necessary for you to go  on internet to be ensure how  reliable the information is ! But at first stay some time on the beginner section .

Yes sir, the begginers section seems to be more helpful for junior members like me because spending time here makes one earn good background as long as one focus well, there are alot of helpful topics I can see which can guide us to the right path.

• +1 1

You are right, my dear friend, knowledge is the basis for success and a person cannot achieve his goals or reach his goal without a balance of knowledge and information. We must always research and develop our knowledge and capabilities and publish topics with valuable content to get a good reputation

2 minutes ago, Tallest said:

Yes sir, the begginers section seems to be more helpful for junior members like me because spending time here makes one earn good background as long as one focus well, there are alot of helpful topics I can see which can guide us to the right path.

But be careful from spam topic as you can see many topic just got created by newbie there though most of those new topic already got created on forum ..so later this topic create by newbie  got delete easily . try to make comment on good topic only .

• +3 1

1 minute ago, Dorjoy12 said:

But be careful from spam topic as you can see many topic just got created by newbie there though most of those new topic already got created on forum ..so later this topic create by newbie  got delete easily . try to make comment on good topic only .

Which ones are spam topics here sir? I don't understand what you mean by that and I will really appreciate if you clarify me on that because I believe there are other members that will also benefits from you explaining what a spam topic means🙏

• +1 1

Yes, my friend. There are many people who aim to increase reputation through useless publications and this negatively affects them.In order to increase your reputation, you must possess your knowledge first, and that's through experience. 

Certainly yes, when you create a good and informative topic or present a useful discussion that is important for everyone, the members will respond to your topic and give you a positive reputation, and therefore the good reputation is related to knowledge.

Of course, the more knowledge increases the evaluation. This is the nature of things, and not only in the forum, but in the whole world, knowledge and science determine the value of a person 

The more knowledge we gain and the more we learn, the easier it will be for us to publish good content and gain a good reputation. Keep trying and you will succeed.

Yes friend, better knowledge helps us to increase the reputation of this forum.  We all know how important reputation is for this forum.  We will not be able to share our information with anyone in detail if we are not knowledgeable.  Even though I know the information, I can't present it neatly.  And for that reason, no one will be satisfied with our comments and the reputation will not increase.  So your information is very important for everyone.Thanks

19 hours ago, Tallest said:

Which ones are spam topics here sir? I don't understand what you mean by that and I will really appreciate if you clarify me on that because I believe there are other members that will also benefits from you explaining what a spam topic means🙏

Why not ? Actually spam topic mean suppose i have created a topic already about bitcoin double spending already here  and if a member create this same topic now here then the member topic will be deleted by moderator within a short time as  i have created the topic already here.. So if you make a comment on the spam topic then your comment and topic  will be deleted ..

• +2 1

20 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

But be careful from spam topic as you can see many topic just got created by newbie there though most of those new topic already got created on forum ..so later this topic create by newbie  got delete easily . try to make comment on good topic only.

@Dorjoy12 thank you so much for your kind advice. It's so important for newcomer like me. Because e are lack of our experience in crypto. I'll be careful from now.

20 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Dorjoy12

Edited by Nina26
I made double reply by mistake
  • +1 1

What matters to us, as beginners, from joining this forum is not gaining a reputation, or reaching higher ranks, as it comes with adherence to the rules of the forum, as for knowledge, it is the main goal of joining, because it is our first step in the world of crypto.

Knowledge is the key of success. So whatever we do we need some knowledge about that. As well as in crypto, we need positive reputation. But how can I get it?

We need more and more knowledge about crypto so that we can creat a unique and valuable post so that people get attracted and get some new information. When your post will be more valuable people will easily give you positive reputation. 

So to get better reputation you need better knowledge. 

You are going to get better reputations if you work harder and improve your understanding of cryptocurrencies. It is a very good idea to work on your knowledge a d always seek for better ways of improving your knowledge and understanding of crypto.

Of course, it is very important to have a great amount of information for work on this forum. If you have a great information about cryptotalk then you will get a good reputation on this forum by helping of others and by your informative post.

hello friend I want to tell you that we can get more likes interpretation if we are writing the unique content and then we will able to get more reputation over topic should be useful and have some information for the business because number of people are joining on daily basis

• +3 1

Yes we who work in forums will all try to work attentively.And by working with attention, our experience will increase at some point. Experience means knowledge . As knowledge grows, so does our reputation.So we have to discuss more and more and we will spend time in the forum without wasting time outside, it will gain knowledge and income.

Yes you are right. If you have a lot of knowledge about this forum and cryptotalk then you will get very good reputation on this forum. This forum has some rules and regulations. Makes our posts very helpful and useful to the other members to get very good positive reputation.

• +3 1