Better knowledge better reputation - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aliraza2

Better knowledge better reputation

If you have a good knowledge and better knowledge than you are easily our reputation well and your work is main point here if you are making a good post then your reputation will be increased. 

Hello everyone, the more we have knowledge of a particular topic, the more we are informed and updated on the topic related to the world of cryptos and its ecosystem, we will have more opportunity to generate quality publications and comments, and therefore we will be able to get good reputation, and our work will be well rewarded.

• Useful or interesting 1

Its true that if you have a better knowledge and you create a post or topic that will benefit and inform lots of people, you will also have a good reputation. So the more you impact knowledge the more you will get reputation. 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

@Aliraza2 You are totally right. Knowledge is power. If we have knowledge then we can get the good reputation in every field of life But if have enough knowledge to explain that thing we definitely fail in that field. So, try to gain the knowledge first then do your work. It is helpful to get the good reputations and better earning.

THANK YOU.

EARN free bitcoins....

https://www.okexcn.com/join/3853550

I agree with you my friend and thank you for this post. Indeed, knowledge is the key to success in any area of life. We cannot become experts without knowledge. If you have adequate knowledge of this forum, its rules, and the correct way of working, your reputation and popularity will increase, meaning that there is an integral relationship between knowledge and reputation.

• Useful or interesting 1

The cheat reputation will surely get us banned. Because it's strictly prohibited. The reputation is directly proportional to knowledge we have in post . The amount of knowledge we put in any post will let others to react on it and we have reputation automatically. 

Yes knowledge is very important.  If you survive this forum then you gain knowledge and experience.  If you create useful post then your reputation also good . Thanks for sharing this information. 

Very well theme I think since it is thoroughly all around said I think do no uncertainty my dear and it is absolutely correct yet I disclose to you I think. So it is clear more proficient man is more significant for us I think. So it is correct.

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. First ofall, we welcome you in the field of crypto currency. Crypto currency is best platform for everyone. It's depend your work hard then you are able to earn money. 

On 12/29/2020 at 12:45 PM, Aliraza2 said:

I see that if you have the good post and goes viral then you become famous. There are many user they cannot known about more about cryptotalk they only for earning purpose that is why cannot earn more reputation If you want to getting good reputation then you try hard and getting all the information about cryptotalk and its forum then you will also success.

You're right. To be a good content creator in the forum we must have information related to different topics in the forum, and able to convey the right information to the forum users with quality postings. So, we can say that reputation is directly proportional to the amount of knowledge the individual have. If an individual possess good information, and he shares the relevant facts and ideas with other members, He/she is likely to get good reputation points for his knowledge and valuable sharing in the forum.

On 12/29/2020 at 12:00 PM, Aliraza2 said:

I see that if you have the good post and goes viral then you become famous. There are many user they cannot known about more about cryptotalk they only for earning purpose that is why cannot earn more reputation If you want to getting good reputation then you try hard and getting all the information about cryptotalk and its forum then you will also success.

knowledge-is-power.thumb.jpg.1e825236a921a1d4b610a3ba023e3e1e.jpg

Yes dear you are right. Without knowledge you are bill so first get knowledge then its 100 % sure you perfect. 

Well my friend you are asking right I'm agree with you. We don't have to much knowledge and experience about this forum. We are taking knowledge because if we have great knowledge then we have more reputation through this our content is good in this forum.

Yes we all are trying to build good reputation by learning and gaining knowledge.

yes its our prime motive to be more knowledgeable in this world by any means 

where it is provided just take itZ

As i have learned from my experience that knowledge can be attained by 2-ways.

1-by keenly observing

2-by reading good books

both things improves and builds your abilities to understand better and better.

It's true that If you create posts that has good information and sharing good knowledge through your comments you'll be able to get the good reputation for it and will also got a good popularity among other members of the forum.

You are absolutely right my dear friend. Knowledge is power and it’s a great secret of success. The more we acquire knowledge, the more we can work perfectly and the more we can get reputation. 

Well said mate ...information could be a extraordinary weapon to conqure everything ..here if we have great information we are able write great in the event that we write good we are able get great community notoriety ..Information could be a key of victory. Once you make a post with great information that's instructive and have a few great qulatiy at that point individuals get numerous benefits from this. They allow positive response in the event that they consider it as valuable post. For getting tall notoriety, it's vital to pick up positive responses from individuals since these positive responds increment your reputation.and these positive responds can be accomplished through great information..

• +1 1

As we see some such posts in thus platform and also give some such topics which have very positive reputations. So their reason is that their topics and those posts contain very informative things which we get to learn a lot by reading. This is the only reason why such post upside down topics can become a reason for reputations in many places if we have more knowledgeable things in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with you on this point. Good knowledge is the path to your success. To start any work properly, you must have a complete idea about it. You will start to benefit from your project when you have a good knowledge of it and then you will start to be successful.

Indeed my friend,  knowledge is the source of success once we are knowledgble we  can use that as a tool to achieve our goals and thats how  some experience and knowledgble members are doing and they are becoming famous and successful in this forum. 

Yes definitely i agree with your post.  If you learn so much things then you have to more knowledge gain . Without you can't survive.  Knowledge is power. You can easily earn and learn.

To get more profit and make good money, you have to provide the best to get good results and profits, so you have to share the best and useful content through which you earn positive reviews.

• +4 1

When your range of knowledge is good, you will be able to post beautifully, it will have a lot of potential in your field, so it is very important to acquire your knowledge. I think the better your knowledge, the better prepared and beautiful your case will be.  Give the main goal to the acquisition of knowledge will come automatically in your case, so the main goal is to acquire knowledge...

Hello my dear friend you are absolutely right Knowledge is very important to work on this site we must have knowledge money because when we post something we must have knowledge about it so this knowledge is an important thing thank you my dear friend  You understand me