Better knowledge better reputation - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aliraza2

Better knowledge better reputation

Definitely correct mate. When we have the better knowledge about on doing our content, assure that we may get the more reputation on that content such as positive reputation. So hardwork for taking good knowledge and post it.

• +2 1

Yes i agree with you bro better knowledge can get better reputation because knowledge and experience are most important thing to work at this platform. We need a lot of knowledge to become successful in our life.

Knowledge is the key to success first of all we gain a lot of knowledge and experience about this platform with greater knowledge we can earn good money knowledge is great power its not everyone,s bus. Knowledge and reputation are very important thing in the forum.

Hi it is true that if you had a better knowledge about any thing you got a good reputation. Reputation depend on your personality and knowledge. Some people begging for reputation or for followers that is not good. If you have a better experience and a better knowledge people follow you without your asking

Yes, I am agree with you that we should work hard,get good knowledge and create good posts then. In this way we can get good reputation and good profit. If we have knowledge then we can get good profit and if we have only money then we couldn't get good knowledge. So try to get good knowledge from everywhere about everything thing of the world and this forum especially.

I agree with you, my friend, for the more useful and understandable our publications are for many members, the more positive reputation we get, so pay attention to raising the quality of your publications, and you will automatically get a positive reputation.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you, as our experience increases, we will be able to write better posts that attract many readers and help increase our fame and get more followers, which in turn will help us get more reputation.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, you are absolutely right. Knowledge is essential to the path to success without knowledge. No one can reach his goal. For this reason, we must have a sufficient amount of knowledge.

yes absolutely my friend, our posts depends on our knowledge and experience, if we have much knowledge and experience then we will be able to be creating a useful posts in the forum that will earn us reputations from the members of the forum.

• +1 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Yes my friend, we must acquire sufficient knowledge and information about encrypted currencies in order to be able to provide a useful and good content and we can give sufficient information to the members of the forum. And then we think about fame when you definitely have the knowledge you will get fame when you present a useful content. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +4 1

The condition for obtaining a good reputation is that you write a publication that benefits the members and is not repeated, so we must work hard and learn hard so that we can provide useful content.

• +2 1

that's correct!

People who are only looking to make money are not interested in getting good reputation.

While those who have good knowledge and are trying to grow it will seek that in many ways and participation, and this will make them always appear and get a good reputation.

• +3 1

On 12/29/2020 at 12:00 PM, Aliraza2 said:

I see that if you have the good post and goes viral then you become famous. There are many user they cannot known about more about cryptotalk they only for earning purpose that is why cannot earn more reputation If you want to getting good reputation then you try hard and getting all the information about cryptotalk and its forum then you will also success.

knowledge-is-power.thumb.jpg.1e825236a921a1d4b610a3ba023e3e1e.jpg

Yes my friend if you are loyal with your work then you will get defiantly experience in it and if you have experience in it then you will also get reputation in it. So those people who are always in the search of knowledge can get everything. If you are here only for the earnings purpose and only to learn from here then in my opinion you are on mistake because if you try to learn then you will definitely earn with itv. And if you have a lot knowledge about the crypto world then you will definitely get more reputation and earnings also. 

• +1 1

Hello everyone, of course without the knowledge that we gain through posts rich in broad information and important ideas being spread, we cannot continue in this forum.
You have to put knowledge as one of the most important priorities that you want to obtain.
The continuous study of all cryptocurrency information is also very important.

Yes, my dear friend, this is normal, as I personally when I see a useful and high-quality post, I will automatically give it a positive response and measure it for the rest of the members.

• +2 1

There is nothing wrong with someone coming here to make money. However, if you are not learning about cryptocurrencies after entering the forum and are just posting meaningless material, this is unethical, and those participants have no right to remain here. If you want to build a positive reputation, you must post high-quality material.

You are right, my friend. Without knowledge, we will not be able to collect good reputation. We must all search for knowledge so that we can collect good reputation in this forum

• +2 1

Yes, my dear friend, I agree with you on this topic. You must work hard and strive to achieve your goal of gaining experience and knowledge because the knowledge holder in this forum is the one who earns praise and a good reputation. Therefore, we must all work and work hard to gain knowledge about digital currencies. Greetings to you.

great topic you shared with us that knowledge is a great power for us because if we have complete knowledge about the topic we do to share knowledge is very important and now our reputation is depend on our knowledge if we have best knowledge then we get best reputation from forum on our best work.

The best approach is knowledge. When you write a post that is packed with information, people reap numerous benefits. They respond positively if they believe the post is useful. Positive reactions from members are necessary for gaining a high reputation because these strange attitudes boost your credibility.

• +1 1

Man strives to acquire knowledge, accumulates it, develops it, and strives to increase it whenever he has the opportunity to do so, knowledge is the key to success

Of course, getting a good reputation is related to our publishing of useful and non-duplicate content in the forum, so we have to give our attention to learning everything new and useful in the forum.

• +2 1

Your words are true, my dear friend. Knowledge is what leads to more success and development and reaching our goals when publishing a publication full of knowledge and information. This is a benefit for everyone in order to advance work in the world of encrypted currencies

Our great knowledge comes from our great effort and work in the cryptocurrency space, hence the better reputation
So I appreciate knowledge more because it increases and grows over time, and then the reputation comes

• +2 1

Of course, the path towards reputation requires sufficient knowledge that qualifies you to present useful topics for others on which they will give you a good reputation.

Research and expand your knowledge so that you don't stop publishing, benefit other members, and even benefit yourself.

Well, I think that knowledge and reputation complement each other, so whenever a person has extensive knowledge and creates good content, that will automatically make people interact with it, and then you will have a good reputation because everyone will want to follow you to learn more.