Better knowledge better reputation - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aliraza2

Better knowledge better reputation

My friend yes you are absolutely right about this thing's and I also like your topic better knowledge better reputation is I surely say you you are right but some people cannot understand this process they walk wrong way and make there life not easy and they lose everything but some can understand this and make life beautiful and successful.

Hope my opinion is motivating yourself .

Good luck dear.

Knowledge is very important to get a positive reputation, when we write a publication that contains important and good information and our topic is useful, we will get a positive reputation. 

David I am totally agree with you if he wants to get a good reputation on this platform then we'll all need to be create a good and positive and useful content on this platform where we can we'll be able to do that if we cannot create a positive and useful content if people cannot give reputation on our content

Of course most members are working in this forum to make money while our first goal is to learn. With money and experience, we can publish uniquely useful content and make a profit.

Of course, if you have a lot of experience, you'll have a lot of credibility and you'll be able to write more interesting and helpful posts if you know a lot about crypto currency and the crypto environment. Only by making useful, insightful, and supportive posts can we improve our reputation, and this is only possible if we have expertise.

With out knowledge and basic understanding we can not servive on this forum. Knowledge is leading to popularity yes of course if we. Have better knowledge then we can understand the forum's community and get more repute in public. 

Of course, if you have a lot of experience, you'll have a lot of credibility and you'll be able to write more interesting and helpful posts if you know a lot about crypto currency and the crypto environment. For our paying role, knowledge is crucial. You must establish a good post that is appropriate for the directors in order to gain a good reputation.

Indeed the knowledge and reputation are most important things in the platform, but my point of view you must first have knowledge and then get a good reputation. How would you use making new songs if they have errors and are not important for the members, personally I prefer to have knowledge firstly good luck.

Actually, there is nothing wrong about someone coming here to make money, but if you don't learn about cryptocurrency after entering the forum and only post worthless material, that is unequal, and those members have no right to remain here. If you want to gain good credibility, you must post quality content.

I agree with you opinion my friend, knowledge is the key to success when you share a topic rich with useful information and with important, new and different intellectual content. Therefore, when you want to create a topic, you must research well and collect the correct information about it and make sure that the content of the topic is meaningful and useful to not have B Good reputation and positive reviews from members and feedback is good

Yes, my friend, knowledge is the basis for obtaining a good reputation through your knowledge. You publish good and useful things, which drives friends to give your posts a positive evaluation that helps to upgrade your reputation.

• +1 1

This is true and accurate talk ,, knowledge is the most important, it is the beginning of success ,, when you create a clear publication and does not need to think to understand it, as well as full of knowledge gives members many benefits and thus put a positive reputation and support you and who will follow you if they find your posts useful, positive feedback increases your good reputation.

• +1 1

Hello my friend
It is true
We must collect useful information and formulate it well so that all members can benefit from it
Good luck to you

Dear friend there is a direct relation ship between your reputation and your work. If the quality of your work is good then it's sure that you'll have enough reputation to complete your bitcoin fullfilness. Just focus on the quality posts and your reputation will enhance gradually and spontaneously.

Really if we have a good amoutof kn8then we can be successful in any field of life because knowledge is the key to success and also as you said that knowledge is the power if we have knowledge on this platform thenwe can create better ideas for this platform. 

• +1 1

I think in this forum its important that you must have a huge knowledge if you wanted to achieve good reputation or as a new member on this forum   its not matter that how informative posts you are creating  because no one gives you reputation .

Yes knowledge is the basic unit of life correctly now in the world knowledge is the most important thin you can do with out knowledge 

On 12/29/2020 at 12:30 PM, Aliraza2 said:

I see that if you have the good post and goes viral then you become famous. There are many user they cannot known about more about cryptotalk they only for earning purpose that is why cannot earn more reputation If you want to getting good reputation then you try hard and getting all the information about cryptotalk and its forum then you will also success.

knowledge-is-power.thumb.jpg.1e825236a921a1d4b610a3ba023e3e1e.jpg

It's very important to have knowledge with knowledge nothing is possible and very thing in this world is dependent on knowledge if we have knowledge we will get more then we deserve and nothing more then that so it's very simple and important to have knowledge about everything which will lead us to good position in world

I do not understand that how is it happened because  i have seen a many  wonderful posts but they do not have any  reputation so i think when  you are new on this forum how informative posts you make no one gives you reputation.

Yes friends, the more knowledge the better the reputation  will be, so if you want to make good reputation  then you have to write good knowledge. 

My dear friend, knowledge is the basis of every success in order to gain reputation. You must gain knowledge to be able to write topics and comments whose content is important and valuable so that you can gain reputation at that time

Yes you are right. Knowledge is a key of success. When you create a post with full of knowledge then people get many benefits from this forum

Effective information can earn you a positive reputation; if you were really informative regarding cryptocurrencies and also can clarify it via a subject, you will earn a positive reputation; forums require topics with comprehensive bitcoin information. The more topics or blogs we create and the more information we provide, the higher our profile can get.

Yes, my dear friend, of course it is a good publication. The secret of success. We have to publish something useful to gain knowledge, experience and money in the crypto world

Yes I think that gives a positive response if they consider it a useful post. To get high fame, positive feedback needs to be obtained from members.