Cryptotalk for Developers, we need attention! - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
selfmade

Cryptotalk for Developers, we need attention!

Of course, you are right and I always agree with this idea. It is the best idea for all developers to start developing platforms and we will all be able to help in this way and we will all know more about the platform and moderen way so it is the best idea to develop more platforms.  

The truth is a super interesting topic to think about it from that perspective, but given the case our focus is to continue here doing what we can control, if we can do other things and they will come with time we will adapt because it is not a bad idea. But for the moment we are still here, giving value in comments and useful publications that people can take advantage of.

Well, this forum contains an job section and it will not be able to make another one but sadly there are some few members here who are participating in that section because the top 3 sections are having more or broad information about cryptocurrency.

Everybody should aquire knowledge from thos forum. Knowledge is power. We need a crypto member. A man who knows everything about crypto currency he will be a member of crypto developer.

First, welcome to this forum, but allow me to disagree with you, the opinion that the forum does not care about us. This is certainly not true The basis for the continuation of any website or forum is permanent development and updates to keep pace with development The forum is still in the development stage and it has not passed much time, and updates are taking place from time to time I expect that all these suggestions will be taken into consideration in future updates.

You right and your are frd you as a good point as we know they are ma ny sicton  that or need or required deloperes.they would bring perfection and badges option is too cool.

2 hours ago, Ghaziosman said:

Cryptocurrency is a giving many different things for us,special learn processes, we are learning all of important information, we not just a earning in this forum, basic aim to learning special skills and experience. 

Yes friend and being a member of this great forum will also give you opportunity to meet new friends from different part of the universe which is good for everyone of us I believe, so let us do what we are asked to do accordingly to avoid ban or warning points.

Yes you are right it is good to have a section for developers that have any other issues apart from the normal crypto currency forum discussion but the discussion should be made for the development of the platform and other benefits that will be gotten

Yes, you're right. This forum needs a lot of development but this forum is being developed and working to make it better. The aspects you've talked about are very useful and I think there are other areas of development. 

The truth is that people who are looking to develop themselves more with respect to everything that can be done here in Cryptotalk have a great opportunity to learn many things, so these posts are very helpful and the person who wants to take advantage of it will be able to go to the next level. For the moment I would not like to do it yet, because I am focused on other things but do not hesitate if you want to take advantage of it.

On 12/23/2020 at 9:07 AM, selfmade said:

First of all I'm so happy been here in this forum meeting different people learning different things. But i must say with all due respects i have walked around this forum but i realize us developers have been left out of attention.

Developers are the ones who made it possible that we had bitcoin and all the other coins that followed after, the whole crypto world as it is a digital world needs programmers and developers.

My suggestion for supporting developers in contributing more to this forum and  crypto world in general;

• API; this would help us to contribute to this forum by creating apps which are linked to this forum and in a way would be expanding and promoting this forum.
  • Section; It would have been best if we had a sections where as developers we talk our technical things there concerning cryptocurrencies based apps creating scripts and such.
  • Badges; it would have been best if we had different badges for some ranks and for verified developers as well
  • Jobs; there are several teams and startups which needs developers to join them, paying attention to developers and helping them show themselves would help us get blockchain related job and be grateful for this forum forever.

There are many things i could have said you guys can discuss more but if this topic gets attention of the admins and moderators.. I think they would consider what I'm suggesting.

These are excellent ideas in order to promote the forum in the future and for it to grow its user base. The one suggestion that you have made that really interests me is the introduction of badges in the platform, as i believe that accompanied by rewards, this can really help with the motivation of the members in continuing to post good content. Furthermore, having a badge on your profile will attest to your reputable content which will also be good for other users to develop trust in your posts. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I don't think there are developers on this forums most of the people who are hair are only the users who are new to cryptocurrency and they cannot talk these things

I think that a section for blockchain development and programming in general will be a positive thing. I am not sure how many developers are posting in Cryptotalk, but giving some good insight on their work and some tips and coding information will help everyone that wants to learn.

I am agree with your all given methods that how we can promote this forum but I want to add something more like we can promote this forum by sharing the idea of Cryptotalk with our friends and relatives. But I think your all suggestions are very helpful and beneficial to promote this forum.

The forum of cryptotalk is really very high rank in case of knowledge and also in regarding the extra money . we need a lot of intention about this .

I think it is very well your idea of wanting to improve the forum that speaks that you really care as many of us and I agree with you that developers should create a mobile application to allow us to work on the forum through it and not only through a browser hopefully in the not too distant future we can have that app. 

• +2 1

Many people who are here have become developers because from day 1 they are here learning and following the steps to bring the most added value to all the people who are here in the forum is also important to know that we have in our responsibility to go out of the ordinary and be at the top of the forum that we can gain visibility.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for this valuable participation, my dear friend. You are right. Indeed, there should be more interest and keeping pace with development by developers and supervisors of the forum. There should always be new features that draw members to work

• +2 1

Nice suggestions i am sure alot of members are interested in developing the forum good luck and i like to tell you that there is a section for jobs in cryptotalk as i noticed earlier. 

As it is I think if they are implement then no doubt they would bring perfection and it was so much bad for us because btc points are also atop frin moderation so decelopar should think about something for us in Crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/23/2021 at 12:27 AM, kryptonick said:

I think that a section for blockchain development and programming in general will be a positive thing. I am not sure how many developers are posting in Cryptotalk, but giving some good insight on their work and some tips and coding information will help everyone that wants to learn.

As I am a developer, I have recognized few of them even on this forum. My some of the topics are targeted to the blockchain developers with the illustrative images. Myself, I have been putting my efforts to create more articles on top tech sharing platforms including this forum to add the links in my portfolio so definitely I will be happy to see such section on this forum. 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

These is a very good suggestion you made here but it all depends on individual choice because most of the people here are much more interested in learning about crypto and making some money and as for developer or programmer i think they are very rare which why I made that statement early on which says  it all depends on individual choice.

• +1 1

Actually,Cryptotalk forum is still younger than others.Developers absolutely will get attention but firstly they have to work for the forum. And if any member have something to suggest or to propose for the Cryptotalk admin is welcome. We are expecting everything is going well perhaps it would bring some changes in future. I hope this is going to be very interesting.

• +1 1

It is not easy to cover all aspects of the cryptotalk and still make it look worthy of looking good that is why I think the team is doing very well in this  forum

The  cryptotalk forum can  be as you say a developer system for new users from different kind and different way to give more information and support the crypto currency project and more ,the suggestions is good I'm agree with them