How do you prepare for a topic before bublish? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mdhassan

How do you prepare for a topic before bublish?

Hey bro, this does not require to you that to create the new topic, you have to do any thing. But it is matter that you have to think about it and you have also the large amount of information for this. And this information and knowledge you can get by studying and seeing the world, people and searching about the any exclusive topic.

@Nagham I think there are a lot of people who are quick to create topics, which results in a topic that contains a lot of randomness,  we can publish one new topic every day until we give it the right to fill it with a good idea .

• +3 1

I haven't made any posts yet because I'm just learning, and I haven't written any post yet so you are looking at some of the posts I have been reading so far and I have to write a new topic.
Why even take care that no one has made such a post, then these secrets have to be kept in mind.

• +3 1

Sometimes inorder to feed the forum, you may need to find information from outside. Cryptotalk contains information , only which are written by the members. But the domain of cryptoworld is very large and for getting gets hand information , we may need to go outside , check on Google or anything. And for posting a topic , you need better knowledge , as if by any chance there's a doubt about the topic you've posted and you are obliged to clear that doubt .

First of all you should have a very good idea and should do many researches is possible before presenting the topic. You can gain the knowledge by surfing the internet as well as by checking up on the post in the Crypto talk .A good post help you gain a good reputation.

Secondly the title of your topic must be catchy. it should be capable of attracting many members of the forum

3rd your way  of presentation should be precise as well as simple. Your language should be elegant and there should not be any grammar mistakes.

Hi friends. I think the topic is an idea that comes as a result of constantly reviewing forum members ’posts, so you are writing it on purpose and knowledge without hesitation.

I think first we should get more knowledge and before creat a topic we can make some information about topic in Google. And we sholud craet helpfull post with best ideas. Our post have helpfull for the others. Before posting we sholud search the forum and see all the posts and creat a new post. Other we can make help in internet for creating best post.

On 12/18/2020 at 12:39 PM, Mdhassan said:

I notice that most of the members here prepare well before bublish the post but i can see rare members are still posting the unwanted topic and post. Now let us how do you prepare before posting.

At the point when I need to post a subject about any theme. First I will do a great deal of exploration about that subject or gather a decent measure of data about that point through Google or elsewhere.So if anyone asks a question I will be able to answer it easily.

I am getting information from google, i do research about that topic, i read all the comments of this forum. I will not publish it before I verify all the information in it. Then i choose to publish. 

Posting is serious for me. During my first time in the forum, I created some, but because they were not unique, they were deleted. After that I did my best to create good posts about topics that were not available by anyone else in the forum, and given my best for them.

Most of the time I get one day to think about a new post and in this time I use google and Wikimedia to gather knowledge about it and try to gather some photographs on this topic. Then I make a post. I think most of  us should use this method. Thanks for this awesome post.

I think the subject we chose is on our fingertips, because we have so much knowledge of the subject we choose, which ensures that we prepare the subject from all points of view before we publish it, and it is important to us, and if someone raises questions about subjects, we can give answers.

My creteria of making topic is when i create any topic or post than i will read my comment more than two or three times than if i made mistake than i correct them and if i want some changes than i do and than submit my stuff

Well before I post any topic, I first look carefully in the forum to whether that topic is posted before or not. Then I gather knowledge about that particular topic, know what is it and what I can post that will be helpful for other members. Then I simply post that topic.

Good luck and make good posts.

Now I'm acquiring details coming from Yahoo. I will be studying every one of the feedback in regards to the community forum. And develop an excellent subject matter regarding other folks. I will be finding excellent popularity coming from some other people. Thus make an effort to examine almost all my own beloved friends' feedback and also make an effort to acquire details next compose an interest or perhaps opinion in regards to the community forum and submit to get excellent popularity. Must be excellent submit will give an individual excellent scores and also boost your earnings.

I collect information first and only then i do topics. And i do not attend to topics that I do not know. And as well as how I collect information sometimes i do what I learn from this platform or i learn knowledge on the internet and i write it in my own style. And I don't copy-paste everything I do as I know it

In fact, my friend, I do several researches on the topic that I want to publish, through YouTube or Google, and I also read the posts here, and I publish a useful topic in line with the interests of people and the forum.

I am new here and getting too much knowledge from this Forum.  Still i am getting different experience. let me share some little things with you that what i do.First i read the given post very carefully then i go  to the senior's comments and collect ideas about the given post after that  i research the google there i collect most important ideas then i get ready to send my post  after a long hard work.

On 18/12/2020 at 10:39 AM, Mdhassan said:

I notice that most of the members here prepare well before bublish the post but i can see rare members are still posting the unwanted topic and post. Now let us how do you prepare before posting.

First of all and the most important thing is that the information you will provide is not copy and paste because this matter exposes you to a ban from the forum, after which you have to check your words or use a language application

When we enter into this platform with good mood we can get more ideas about good topics. Throughout this we can create useful and informative topics to the members. Throughout this we can get good reputation. Must follow the rules and regulations. Don't create useless or bad quality topics. So work with patience and earn money. 

• +1 1

When I begin making a subject, I do a number of research approximately it, I seek that subject matter on YouTube and after analyzing all its breakpoints, I make it so that each one individuals can get maximum statistics from it.

Mate before posting we make thinking about what we are going to post and then we start after completing we check 2 times weather there are spell mistakes or not and then after our satisfaction we dono the topic for publishing 

Yes, every member must, when he decides to publish a post, be in good shape and not nervous so that he can create useful facilities and make sure of its content and that he meets all conditions in order to attract members to read it, give him a good reputation, and keep it safe from deletion

We want to make posts or topics with knowledge. We didn’t want to make useless posts. We want to always share our knowledge. We want to must be sure that our posts or topics are helpful. Then we can success to crypto world. 

In the beginning, new members don't have well information. But slowly they will learn how to post a useful post. But one who create topis does well research before posting it so that information won't  be misleading.