How do you prepare for a topic before bublish? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mdhassan

How do you prepare for a topic before bublish?

I do comments relevant to the post and express my true feelings about it and while creating a topic we should  search about the title and the content at forum that we are using to avoid the repetitive content as repetitive topics are prohibited.

I agree with you and recently saw some duplicate and pointless posts. Some new members write posts without reading the forum rules, which makes them more likely to make mistakes, or post existing posts because they don't know the search button.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I have not yet published a topic, but if I did, first I would search for information in Google, then I would think a little about the research and thus generate a topic that is attractive and is of benefit to all.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi dear topic creation is really a time taking and demand hardwork and research for this first we need to think then research about it and if it present already then we can't create it so do more hard work and it's a risky step to do we can get ristrictions 

• +1 1

hi dear im new here and still learning about crypto courancy and didn't have any experience before the prices becomes high we can exchange or can invest on yobit there we can create topis cando comments for this we should learn first follow rules 

• +1 1

Dear greatly, you must read the topic well and understand it, then read the first post on the topic, which is a post explaining each topic in detail, and this is distinctive in order to actively participate on a topic and publish the posts after that these are necessary steps in order to start participating Thank you very much

• +4 1

Hello my friend
Your question is useful
It is good for us to arrange our idea that revolves in our head before writing any topic, in order to avoid mistakes, and we ask for help from Google for that, as we direct the topic with credibility and high quality
As well as obtain knowledge from the descriptions provided
In order to benefit and poll the opinion of all members, which will earn you a good reputation and make the forum better

Before creating a topic try to put yourself in other member's shoes,think of the questions and difficulties they're likely to face,and them suggest possible ways of tackling them, if you this you'll be able to come up with a great and unique topics in the forum which will benefit most of the members

I love you and I want to tell you that first of all we should search about the topic which we are going to post then we will able to post that post because number of people's are here who is watching our person get benefit so I would post should be useful for them

It is imperative to prepare for topic . If we do not keep the preparation about our topic, then of course, it will not be as successful as the we hope to get from it. For a good post, it is necessary that we have good knowledge.  

First to prepare for a topic you should make sure that you read all the rules and regulations first. Then you should go and make research about the topic so that you will have an insight of what to post. With all that in place then you can make your posts.

I firstly search in the search bar for confirmation that it is already exists or not. If not then I go for research on my topic and find for knowledge to share with others, I must collect useful information about cryptocurrencies in a correct manner and after that I write a post with high quality. I make income by investing in different sites. 2021 start with the price of BTC, LTC, ETH etc

Actually i'm not getting prepared for the bullish season because i have no extra money to invest some bitcoins, this is one of my biggest regrets of my life because bitcoin is now reaching the $61000 All Time High value, i know to myself that this is not the end, it will be turned back into small amount of value and i will take that opportunity to invest and sell it to high price.

It is very necessary to prepare and research well before starting to write an article because you must include a good comment that will benefit the community and improve the work of the forum. Therefore, I read most of the comments and understand the meaning of the topic at hand and take good care of the work.

Right with you my friend

When I want to post any new topic

I create a comprehensive search for all the topics published here in the forum, search for a new topic

It gives everyone the benefit and earns me a good reputation

All the best for everyone

• +1 1

My friend with the time you spend in this forum become an expert in to talk about Ratchet consolidated and you no effort to project customer in for her, but you will need to have time enough you should be patient.

Good participation my friend and an important question There are many things that you have to do to get a good topic that gets a good reputation You must search well for an important and useful topic that attracts members to read it and pushes them to give you a good reputation, and you have to make sure that your subject exceeds 100 letters and that it is written in a simple and easy language that reaches all readers and Understand everyone

• +1 1

In order to publish a successful topic, you must have a treasury of enough information to talk about this topic and have read articles from Google or Telegram, this will help you a lot.
 In addition, you must strictly abide by the rules of the forum and make sure that it is a useful topic.
I think these preparations are enough to walk the path to success.

Good evening, I also still see many duplicate posts that do not have much value. We can install some posts that include important information and rules for beginners, and so the frequency of posts decreases.

• +1 1

well researching is the best way to prepare for a topic that you can bring attractive topics that will earn you reputations from the members of the forum and additionally it depends on your knowledge and experience,  

hello everyone I hope you all are doing better Leslie I want to tell you that I can see is a very good and Eagle for learning about the digital currency and gain your knowledge about cryptocurrencies

• +3 1

Everyone has their own style. These include try to find out if the issue was created by another user nd the problem occurs, then you can fix it and you can post it.

If i want to make a reply, i read the topic carefully, then if i know to deal with the topic, i make my reply, but if i do not know much information about it, i do not make a reply.

But if i want to creat a post, i prepare the idea, then i research if it is already existed in the platform or not, if it is not written before, i write it in a good language, finally, i check for grammar and spelling mistakes before posting it.

Hello my friend, it is very important that we attend what we want to write in our publications. I advise you to search the forum well before choosing your post, then search for its background on Google, and then write it in your own form. I wish you good luck in the forum