How do you prepare for a topic before bublish? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mdhassan

How do you prepare for a topic before bublish?

Well ,before I prepare for topic I make an observation and aquire for an information about the topic,And I also read any post that is being posted I will go through it and make some reaserch on it , then I will have my own knowledge and experience to create my own topic that will benefit the forum.

First, I collect my thoughts and focus on this topic exclusively and follow the rules and conditions to publish a topic and use easy and coherent words, and I try to simplify the topic as much as possible and pay attention to the number of letters, they should be more than 100

• +3 1

Greetings colleagues, before making a topic first I do a research, I inform myself well about the topic I want to publish in order to have a better knowledge about the topic I am raising. 

• +1 1

Indeed, my friend, although there are good posts and contain distinct ideas, there are also bad posts that do not contain a new idea or contain spelling errors and I think that the reason is that they are written by new members as many of them do not have new ideas or experience in this area They don't read or stick to the rules; they try to write things quickly to finish their posts quickly and make money

• +4 1

If we keep a new proposal, then we can build a new question .We should always make good posts so that others help .I also have a question ? How to make yourself number one in cryptocurrency ?

That is due friend that we must investigate to bring a fascinating topic and itul for the platform and its members, that is why we must be sure of a topic to be able to publish it and we can put a review where do we get the information from 

In cryptotalk  common question and answer are asked by the people mostly they  only wants your opinion so there is no any such a difficult question if some difficult person is ask then there are a lot of people that give their answer you can also get guidance from them otherwise you should ignore such questioned and give reply to other questions.

I think we should get ourselves ready and prepare for the post before we begin writing. we should also ensure that we follow the rules and regulations of the forum so that we don't get penalized for that.

I think, my friend, that before publishing any topic, we must verify the grammar of the language so that we do not make mistakes and avoid repetition.

First of all, when choosing any topic for publication, you have to understand well what you have chosen and then search for all aspects related to it and be aware of it and think carefully whether this topic will receive positive reactions and will benefit you or not Try to prepare for it well as I mentioned to you A little while ago, selecting an easy and clear vocabulary, and that its information be valuable, and then you will get the satisfactory result you want

If you want to publish a topic on this platform then must you have enough knowledge and information about that topic 

Dont post here any topics without proper knowledge and information 

Dont post here useless topics 

Always post here informative and quality topics 

Your topics must be helpful and useful for others 

Before publishing any topic.  Must read several articles and research on the topic to be published.  Comments must be read well and gain more knowledge.  You should not publish unless you have sufficient knowledge.  I advise everyone to make sure that their posts are free from misspellings before publishing to avoid bad reputation.

Am a newbie right now the Seniors posts are giving me enough knowledge to understand crypto world but i know there is so much more to know but as newbie am going step by step but when i got a new idea . I prepared my thoughts and wrote my post i hope that post will help the beginners.

Try to prepare for whether it will benefit you as I mentioned to you a while ago by selecting a simple and clear vocabulary and its information seems valuable and then you will get the satisfactory result you want. First, select any topic to publish In doing so, you need to better understand what you have chosen and then explore all the related aspects and be aware and think carefully that this issue will get a positive response.

Whenever I encounter any problem in crypto world, or want to know about some in cryptotalk forum then I will create a topic about the issue so that I will get more information and ideas about it.

Dear we should to create a topic which is valuable high quality content and beneficial for others.  And we should to check this that this is a truth and real content . We should to research about our topic on internet then we can submit our topic. Because we cannot create a topic before confirming.

It is helpful question. We have to collect unique information about topic and discuss with our friends when we have a great knowledge about the topic then upload it and share with all members. It is necessary to do a lot of research and full studies. 

• +1 1

Hey dear i am new here on this platform and since i do not have create my own post i just replying the posts and do commenting them.

I haven't posted yet because I'm just learning, and I haven't written a post yet so you're looking at a few of the posts you've been reading so far and I need to write a new topic. Why would anyone notice that no one has posted like this, but these secrets should be kept in mind.

Hello, you must first learn how to create good and useful topics about the forum, and you do not have to repeat topics. You can benefit from Google before starting to ask questions

We prepare before creating any topic by conducting appropriate research and ensuring that it contains useful information and members, and also to ensure that there is no repetition to ensure that no warning points are received and to ensure that the laws of publication are not complied with until we obtain a good reputation

• +1 1

Hello my friend, in order to publish topics of interest and gain a good reputation, you will of course need to prepare the topic in advance and obtain all the information about it to make those who read your topic benefit and obtain the necessary information, It must be made sure that this topic has not been published by anyone in advance

before publishing topic all I look to information either the information I provided is good enough or not 

You have to search within the search sites very well and take experience within this field and make sure of the information you get and thus get a good reputation and good evaluations

We can prepare themself for the creating a new topic by the knowledge about topic. If you create a good post then your rating increase. Many people create useful poat to follow the rule.