How do you prepare for a topic before bublish? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mdhassan

How do you prepare for a topic before bublish?

The first and most important step we must take is to make sure that our post is not duplicated and has never been published, after that we must strive to reach the appropriate explanatory explanation in simple and understandable words free of complexity, and to make sure of the correctness of what we have written in a correct linguistic style free from errors

• +2 1

I am a novice currently. I did not publish any topic, but through Marait, aspects of the topic to be published must be studied and researched well in order for it to conform to the rules and its content is good, and with this we will get a positive evaluation.

Yes, my friend, most of the members who have many posts and they were ready before publishing and the majority are preparing well before publishing so that the content is unique and interesting

• +2 1

I am a novice currently. I did not publish any topic, but through Marait, aspects of the topic to be published must be studied and researched well in order for it to conform to the rules and its content is good, and with this we will get a positive evaluation.

Yeah it is true that prepare you topic before it is published. Keep calm and thought that the topic is Good ,it doesn't hurt anyone ,due to your topic thought may be someone's privacy is disturbed so keep these things in your mind before publishing  a topic

First, if you are asking about the new posts, it needs to have something to tell that helps and the post you ask, should be first look in the forum and find if there is another post same with yours. Then, you have to prepare your post to have structure. Introduction, a few words, two sentences probably. Main point, may need one or two paragraphs, or longer and then the conclusion, or the question you have.

Before doing a post work I try to understand the topic that I will respond to well . Then I write what I know about the matter and if I have no idea about it I am trying to search on Google or YouTube to collect some information that will enable me to respond appropriately and usefully.

• +2 1

Spreading unwanted topics can lead to a ban, so before publishing any topic, appropriate research must be done, ensure that it does not recur and contains useful information to ensure that it gains a good reputation

• +2 1

This is the biggest challenge in this forum How can you create a good topic without being deleted or given a warning point by the moderator or even being banned from publishing, so you must think seriously before publishing any topic and search for ideas of importance and that are not repeated

• +3 1

Be prepared before publishing. Whether I write new topics or comments by providing a suitable atmosphere for writing and thinking, I go through the forum and the topics to see what topics I will comment on and then start.

• +2 1

Before I start preparing any topic, do a lot of research on it, and then pay attention to the rules of the forum and observance of the rules is something important to me and the readers.

In the event that you want to create a new topic, you can do that by conducting searches and reading articles from various sources. When looking at several sites and sources of information, we will have an idea of our own and we can put it up in the forum

Cryptotalk  is used by people around the world.  Many topics have been created here.  So there is a possibility that the same topic will happen twice.  So before I make a topic, I search for it  Then make a topic.

I have not yet started publishing posts in this forum, but I plan to do it soon. I started doing research on the Internet about cryptocurrencies, and I learned a lot through my research. I advise everyone to do their personal research via the Internet or get to know people who have experience in this field.

At first I am looking for a common topic that everyone would like to share. Then I am looking for a great introduction in order to attract the attention of the members. The content of the topic should be good.

Before publishing a topic, I search for his ideas on Google sites and YouTube channels. I bring all the qualitative ideas about him and everything new about him. I consult some elderly people to review it and correct my mistakes with it. I search for him on this platform before publishing to make sure  If it was not previously there, then I write it in a clear and simple manner to make it easier for the reader to understand it, and then I publish it

Before creating any topics you should do your research and create a topic which should be a useful and helpful for our members don't repeat the  same topic again and again because there are a lot of topics with has been created by many members when someone new joins create same one and  create a different one which should be useful for everyone who works here.

• +4 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend, we must first gain a lot of information about coded currencies and go deeper into the forum in order to benefit and gain information and also to present a new and useful content and avoid repetition. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

I have been trying so long to publish the topic but once it has got good rating and replies but soon it got deleted i do not know why so i am commenting and reading what us actual criteria to publish a topic.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

My friend, I am still  newbie here ,but I think before publishing any topic ,we have to make more research and to have sufficient knowledge about the world of crypto currency. We have to write good and valuable topics with a high quality content.

In my opinion, before publishing any topic, you should carefully research about it and collect the largest amount of information in the event that a member inquires about any particular point you will be able to respond to, and as for choosing the topic, I think that you should know what are the things that people most question about and try to inform them through  Your topic This is how I see that you will get good reviews and reputation.

First you have to search carefully for the topic that you want to publish, then you have to search in the forum if someone shares the same topic or close to it, if this is not then you have to formulate your topic in a good way so that it is easy to understand and simple so that all members can benefit from it, And also, I advise you to share your topic in the dedicated section, in order to avoid it being deleted

• Useful or interesting 1

When I present a topic in the forum first I do a lot of research about it and information related to it and develop and develop my ideas by increasing my experiences as well as write it correctly and properly so that other members can read and understand it correctly and evaluate it.

Most people first look at the situation of the forum and actually know what the problem is and how to make the topic on a particular thing to be able to know how to solve problem especially on the benefits of other members of the forum