Important to remember that in order to Earn you must learn - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Important to remember that in order to Earn you must learn

Thank you, my friend, this is very positive information and observations. I am a beginner seeking to learn and know before achieving financial gains, because hard work here enables us to learn great things that may make us profit many times what this forum pays us.

My friend, when you start working, you should enjoy your time by taking it seriously. You can have a cup of coffee when writing, researching and listening to music, believe me, you will write with pleasure and free thinking, and most importantly, your work will be better.

It is an important topic and we should really work with what I said by the new members .. I have noticed recently that there are duplicate topics .. But it is beautiful that they are new members and are asked to receive knowledge .. But from my point of view, if you want to learn, you should read the forum rules and work with them, and you also have to read many Of the topics, the answer may be in one of these topics. I wish you and everyone success

Edited by Luciferlucky

Yes, publishing quickly without knowing much about the topics you write is a wrong thing that must be avoided because it will not allow you to learn and develop your skills, you must always work on learning and increasing information to ensure continuity in development.

• +1 1

Your words are very nice and correct, my friend. I am a new member here and I will take your advice into consideration and try to focus on learning and developing skills more than profit. I hope to spend a nice time here with you.

I agree with you because all profits currently are worth little while looking at the future. If we want to achieve real gains, we must focus on increasing knowledge and experience.

Of course, knowledge and learning are more important than making money, but a diligent person is who can reconcile the two matters and gain knowledge and money together, and this is done by giving the forum effort and enough time to continue with it.

• +3 1

Thank you so much for this insight, and I think that you are totally correct. Focusing only on the income instead of learning something will absolutely make this feel like more of a job instead of a fun process to communicate with others and learn about the crypto world. 

Yes i am totally agree with you .if you want to earn then you have to learn .learning is first step of earning. By learning the cryptocurrency you can earn hansome money from this platform

I joined the forum just two days ago, have a lot of information is precious, of course I aim to obtain more information about the world of encryption , I don't deny that I want to earn some money also .

Hello dear, I agree with you. We must focus on learning and researching well about information and forming good ideas. Then we can think about making money, because success comes through the information we provide to members.

• +2 1

In my opinion, there is no objection to focusing on earning and on learning and teaching at the same time .. Earning money in this forum is a great way to stimulate and encourage the learning process.

• +3 1

You are completely right, my friend. This post is good to change some perceptions of some people who think that from the first moment they enter, they will be able to make profits. Digital this is really unfortunate

Always and never, learning is very important in any field that you want to work in, so we must learn a lot and benefit from the experiences of old members and work with diligence and sincerity and our research is elaborate and its purpose is to benefit and not make money.  Thank you, my dear friends

Welcome, my friend. In fact, I completely agree with you. You have created a good topic, especially that you published it here in the beginners section. They are the most beneficiaries of these points that I have referred to. This forum offers us the opportunity to learn according to the rules of the forum and then profit, and of course all members must respect the forum’s policy And working on providing useful contributions to advance the grades here in coding talk and to approach the achievement of goals in the future.

• +2 1

On 12/14/2020 at 6:30 PM, BrolySSJ said:

There are many beginners that are joining this forum on a daily basis and with each new member that is on here you begin to see repeated topics, and low quality posts that come from some of the new beginners. And while there are some of the members that join this forum and do respect the rules that are implemented here, there are many that do not and focus solely on trying to earn from this forum. 

However, as a senior member in the forum i want to take the time to encourage all new members and beginners to put aside the thought of earning on this forum and focus on your learning process. If you look at the vast knowledge here you will see that you have the potential to learn so much about crypto in terms of its uses and ways to increase your earnings. If you focus on learning, your earnings will come as a by product from the forum, but you will also have the knowledge that is required to increase those earnings through various trades. This is very important to develop yourself within the crypto world. 

In my opinion, learning is where we all need to be as there are constantly new developments that can teach all of us. If you focus on this instead of just earning and completing your posts you will see that the forum will become more of a hobby rather than a task or job, and your earning will reflect that as well. 

I wish all beginners much success in their journey here. And remember, if you give someone a fish, you feed them for a day. But if you teach them to fish you fee them for life. The life lesson here... learning is more important than the reward. 

Thaanks a lot my dear friend. You have share such a valuable information for us. As a new member in the forum I have not much knowledge about the forum but after reading your posts most of my confusions are cleard. Again I thanked you. Plz try to make more posts of this kind so that the new members can get the benefits from here. 

• +1 1

One of the best things I read in this forum, thank you and your proposal.
Yes, there is repetition in some topics, and I hope to see new and useful topics.
Indeed, the benefit is not just money, but knowledge and science

This is my opinion, which I always say to beginners, to benefit from the learning stage because they will be able to double their profits by applying what they learn, and if only they are looking for money then when the forum stops or canceled, they will fail to reach anything that benefits them unlike those who are looking for learning.

• +2 1

On 12/16/2020 at 4:53 AM, kryptonick said:

Great advice for everyone here. The more we learn it is the better for our profits. We may not see immediate changes but we will have the knowledge and experience to act quick and precise when the moment comes. I hope that beginners will read the whole post by @BrolySSJ to understand it.

Knowledge is more useful than the profit in this forum, the sad part here is many members are being here to earned money because of having a payment in every posts. This is the misconception in this forum because they're making this forum as an earning site, they forgot that this is a forum which is more like discussions.

Experienced or old members of this forum should help other members, especially beginners, so that they do not make mistakes and carry on with successful work to achieve their goal.

I won't deny that I've come here for the money, because frankly an extra buck wouldn't hurt, but I've realized that I can get a lot out of the report I'm given.
Win or lose, never regret working hard, making sacrifices, being disciplined or overly focused.

Of course we have to make money.  Have to learn.  Knowledge must be acquired.  If we do not acquire knowledge.  If we can't learn then we can't make money. That is why we have to learn first.  Then we have to acquire knowledge then we can earn money.

The knowledge is the most important to know any domain and before you can star use it,specially in crypto currency you need it to much to avoid any future problems like scammers or lose your money in different way.

It is totally true that it is crucial for all of us to learn about what this all is if we are to make any money from this cryptographic world. If not, it's useless and time consuming only to think we'll make profits by chance. Cryptotalk is an excellent aspect of knowledge in this reward, which we can take advantage of to acquire understanding or cash.

Make this rule from the start that you should not work here only for earning but you have to get extra knowledge by this foram and make other proud on you, may God help you all.