Important to remember that in order to Earn you must learn - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Important to remember that in order to Earn you must learn

Yes for earning learning is required but this platform gives the both at the same time.if someone with a little knowledge starts working on crypto talk he can improve his knowledge as well as social status.so this is the best platform for the jobless people. 

With knowledge and knowledge, we can continue in this forum and know what is wrong from what is right and how to work hard to get bigger profits from trading and investment

I think you are absolutely right, gaining knowledge means gaining the power and resourcefulness to know the right behavior at all times. The pursuit of profit through publications is a short-term success, but using knowledge for appropriate trades is something far beyond daily gain.

I'm only working a few days ago I only said that you work here to only for money  ,you learn and gain experience with that forum with help you every field of life you work not only for talktoken and bitcoin you must gain more and more knowledge and experience here. 

Thank you for this valuable information when I first entered this forum my primary goal was to profit no matter the means I was not interested in the information of this forum and what it brings but I recently discovered that I was wrong.

This is great, It is explained, learning should be out priority truly because that is what will defines our future on this century that we are, if we can do that it will really be of help to us, but the beginner are not calming down and let us see the relevant post ,all what they knwon is to start making a reaped post all in the name of asking a question, if they search the forum very well they will surely see what they're looking for, but they won't,they will want to make up therapist and at the end It will a worst post ever, I hope they take this good advice of yours,

Thanks for sharing.

That is the importance of education; if you read, you will undoubtedly become knowledgeable, and with knowledge comes the possibility of earning money.

Froshk edited this page on December 15, 2020.

That is the importance of education; if you read, you will undoubtedly become knowledgeable, and with knowledge comes the possibility of earning money.

Froshk edited this page on December 15, 2020.

• +1 1

I am a new member and unfortunately I noticed this with ease. It did not hide from me that I see repeated topics, vulgar and boring As you talked about, the purpose here is to learn and benefit from the experience of others, which is a valuable thing by the way, because we have become in an age in which information is available to everyone, but the experience will not be informed of it by anyone, but here it is free. Unfortunately, some people do not appreciate the blessings that are before them, and their greed for money leads them to waste good luck for everbody

Great words, my friend, we really have to focus on the knowledge aspect of this forum. There are many useful sections in this forum that cover several things. Thank you for the wisdom in the last post It really is great good luck for everbody 

• +2 1

I suggest to all of you if you are only here to earn, it is never a good decision because if you earn here only some amount of tok token per day or more I recommend learning in this platform forum I must say that you will earn if you use this platform  Knows perfectly about but much more.

Of course, knowledge forms the basis for making money here, some people face losses due to their lack of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and quickly enter this field and cause themselves to fail.

Dear friend @Mhd Iskandr @Ammur Pagli @Freelancer Shamim cryptocurrency is a digital platform and Trustwallet. So learn about cryptocurrencies and if we share good quality information, a publication is not done badly since its publication does not serve, but if they don't know about the subject, it is better not to comment because they have to learn how to invest cryptocurrencies and cans. Thank you 

Yes, I agree with you, my friend, we must focus on gaining information first. In my opinion knowledge is the golden key to success. Gaining experience will accelerate the process of earning money, whatever your reason for being in this forum, learning is the best way to reach your goal

Dear, many new beginners join this wonderful forum without any knowledge, and therefore we who have experience must help them in order to obtain a huge amount of information about encrypted currencies, trading, exchange, investment and gain experience in order to avoid repeated warnings and climb them towards achieving their goals in The world of coded currencies and their getting paid

• +3 1

This is completely correct; if we want to make some money in the crypto world, we must first understand what it is all about. Otherwise, it's futile and a waste of time to believe that we'll make some money by accident. Cryptotalk is an excellent source of learning in this regard, which we can use to earn either knowledge or money.

This post is really wonderful and givs motivation to hope for new members even old ones.we learn something thaks to your voluble information. We share by gaining experience without rushin.         

• Useful or interesting 1

We must look for information and select it from reliable sites in order to learn and gain good knowledge, through which we can gain, and in my opinion, learning is the best gain that a person can get through this forum. 

By knowledge you can do anything to earn it is very nessesery to learn first  we can earn a good amount to pay out normal life dues and for student is best.

39 minutes ago, Georgeilas said:

It sounds very hard when you learn at first, but it becomes very easy over time to accomplish it, and when you gain experience and money in this forum, you will seek to develop yourself and your work.

@Georgeilas That's right, it is not easy to make publications, we have to prepare for that, a publication must be useful and talk about cryptocurrencies, we must know what we write about, that is why sometimes ideas do not arrive, knowledge will always give us the facility to think what we can do in those cases, but that takes time and patience,
That is why good publications are not made every day, many are eliminated for breaking the rules, good publications are few because they must be very good to be considered at that level.

I agree with you my friend, it is necessary to learn more and gain experiences and keep abreast of everything new in the world of coding to achieve good profits and abundant laziness and interact with all topics in an easy, simple and nice way and benefit from all the information and experiences of others to avoid loss Failure, failure, making mistakes, and getting in trouble

Senior members of the forum are like the light houses we have to see through their experience,how to navigate the cyber space of cryptocurrency.their vast experience will be a yardstick for the begginers that really serious for the crypto business.

You are totally right my friend if we want to become a successful person on this forum then we need to learn from this platform as much as we can so that we can create better ideas for this platform and earn a proper money and reputation from other members because getting reputation is very necessary for earning. 

heloo dear all members i hope all on this platform are doing great. This information that you deliver in the publication is the one that can most help new people who start in crypto talk. i also suggest you to learn at this platform forum i surely say that your earning will double when you know about this

Newbies, upon joining the forum, should strive to learn in cryptocurrencies from the veneration of the future because these currencies will be the world economy, so they should not only seek money, but rather they must seek knowledge and science in cryptocurrencies in order to be their future developers.