Important to remember that in order to Earn you must learn - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Important to remember that in order to Earn you must learn

Well my friend .. it is good for you to provide the extra time to provide this information to the new forum members .. In fact, my presence in this forum has given me a lot of knowledge about the cryptocurrency .. also I have some experience in the field of trading .. it is really Nice forum with its knowledge and distinguished members .. I wish you and everyone good luck

Beginners need to support senior members with information, follow the rules, and then participate in a useful way..For me, I found that I should learn more about cryptocurrencies. So I learned a lot of information that could be helpful in my future career. My rule in life is that if you have knowledge, earning is not a big deal.

Beginners need to support senior members with information, follow the rules, and then participate in a useful way..For me, I found that I should learn more about cryptocurrencies. So I learned a lot of information that could be helpful in my future career. My rule in life is that if you have knowledge, earning is not a big deal.

• +1 1

Thank you for this useful post. You are right to learn and gain knowledge and experience is more valuable than money because money cannot be obtained without learning and experience, so learning is an important and necessary thing.

• +3 1

yes my dear friend you have to work here and keep on working you will be making your way to success. Learning is very important thing you have to keep on working you working.

Hello there greetings yes if you are here for earning money you are in right place my friend because this form providers such a great opportunity to earn money and gain knowledge at the same time order to earn money you should for remember a few things first of all create a post when you're creating a post you put some quality content on your post if people like you and give you positive reputation and that positive reputation lead you to Income so I strongly recommend you to be patient and work hard

Thanks for your information, my friends
Being here among you helps me a lot of learning in cryptocurrencies
We must have great patience and effort to get the money, not immediately after entering the forum
So we must be patient to get much money here

• +5 1

I agree with you, because learning is the main goal of this forum, as when we learn and abide by the forum rules and publish useful content, we will get a positive reputation and thus we will earn money. Therefore, focus on working first and learning.

Yes dear you are right in your words that we must need learn before posting on this forum and also have a lot of information about everything . because half knowledge can be dangerous for you so we must be careful regarding the post.

You have the right of my girlfriend, and thank you for publishing this valuable and useful topic for everyone
There are many beginners in this forum who do not have enough information regarding cryptocurrencies, so members who have sufficient experience should help the beginners and this helps everyone to earn money

Yes, my dear friend, in order to get money and in order to be a successful member in this forum, you have to learn and be aware of these currencies. When you start your work in this forum, you have to read the rules and read the posts of others in order to gain knowledge and learn from that. Thank you very much.

• +4 1

Thank you for this valuable information
Of course we have to learn a lot to earn profits and beginners have to follow the steps of senior members and learn from them

This is good advice, we know that we all enter here to earn money but we realize that we have the pleasure and privilege of collecting valuable knowledge within the page

I think There are many experienced people in the forum..We can gain a lot of knowledge by reading the posts of other member of this forum because we are new to this forum we don't have any experience about it  so we gain a lot of knowledge.

Thank you for providing such useful knowledge. Senior members like you provided me with a wealth of knowledge when I was here. People should not be in a hurry to make money. They will make money regardless because they have gained sufficient information.

Have a good day.
This is absolutely true. I agree with you that learning is more important than earning money, and awareness comes at a later stage after continuing to think about a specific thing, for example money.
When we think a lot about money, we realize then that the matter must be done in some other way, that is, with effort, and from here comes awareness, knowledge comes, and then money.

• +1 1

Yes my dear friend your totally right, I agree with you. If we just her on this forum for earnings then we never get knowledge and experience from this forum. Learning is very important to doing anything perfectly. Without learning we do nothing perfectly. So, Not only work in their for earning but also read others comments and posts for learning. Thank you.

Hello my friend, yes, I agree with you and I think it is an important opportunity for us, like a beginner, to learn a lot from the elderly in the forum, and we also learn a lot from our work also to gain more knowledge and experience in our work. Thank you very much.

I am new to this forum and I find it very interesting, there are comments and orientations like those of Legendary Super Saiyan that nourish and inspire to venture into this world of learning, in this way to direct our life on the path of success. 

These forums focus on earning and your learning process. If you look at the vast wisdom here. Your life is because if you earn here just give 250 or more toktoken per day. The more we learn, the better for us. We can't see instantly. Wonderful and inspires new members to hope for even older members.

Hello my dear friend.we get paid for the useful posts which we make on this forum and in order to make useful posts we have to select useful information but in order to get knowledge we have to learn.We have to read posts of senior members which helps us to earn a hendsome amount of money for living on this forum.

• +2 1

Of course, knowledge is before money is acquired. Knowledge is more important than money in all fields, for it is with knowledge and knowledge that we earn money when your mind and your thought work for the thing that makes him reap the fruits of his thought, knowledge and knowledge firmly rooted in his mind and by which he seeks to achieve his goals that achieve a profit for him, either financially or cognitively.

Thank you for this valuable information. I joined this forum and learned a lot of things and information from the old members that help me in the process of earning and learning
This information benefits all new members.

Of course, but money is not everything, my dear friend. Look at knowledge and science. With it, we can earn money when the thought is effective, not unemployed, and there are always ideas and topics that are abundant for presentation and discussion among the people and the existing members and participants in the forum

Yes, my friend, I agree with you all the agreement without learning and knowledge in any field. Earning from any work was standing in the field of cryptocurrencies. We need knowledge. We must search for the necessary knowledge and experience and search for ways to gain capital in order to enter the field of cryptocurrencies in general and we In that, we win both things together to gain experience and knowledge in general about all methods of earning from cryptocurrencies, in addition to making some money through what we publish from the posts here. Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 1