Important to remember that in order to Earn you must learn - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Important to remember that in order to Earn you must learn

You have written a wonderful topic here and you explained so many important points here. It is true that whatever the field you select the first thing is learning and if you're in this forum for earning then you must have sound base knowledge about the crypto currency and this is a must situation.

• +2 1

knowledge is the tool that allows society to advance and achieve the goals that are for cold however you must know how to understand it and use it in the most optimal way

Earning money here depends entirely on knowledge, there is no need to work hereEarning money here depends entirely on knowledge. Work here does not require qualifications and certificates, it needs patience and learning, When I started working here, I knew nothing about cryptocurrencies and now I am learning so I am on the right path to making money

And I thank you for this information and that knowledge is much more important than money because if you have the knowledge you will become rich and trusted to reconcile my friend

Friends, don't focus only on your earnings. It's a very vast plateform .You can take different ideas on different topics , it's added to your knowledge which is much superior than money. 

Greetings
Of course, my friend, a successful person in this life must learn from the people around him things, both right and wrong, so that he does not fall into the same mistakes they make.
And whatever a person possesses information and knowledge of things, he will be able to be successful more than others because knowledge and science are the basis of success.

So many content which is repeated and similar to each other. So it not goos and we can't make repeated post. So it good if you take time and find which topic is usefull for this forum and which is not on this forum then we can post. But if we learn about things and cryptocurrency then we can make usefull post as beginner.  So don't waste time try to learn a out things then you can make right decisions and usefull post.

Learning process is very complusary for every person if he get success because when you learn something you get knowledge and knowledge give you a good experience cryptocurrency is one of the field where risk factor is involved and you cannot get success if you don't have a knowledge

You'll have to learn more and to collect useful information about this product, to avoid falling into the wrong 
Ask the experts in case of facing any problems

Yes this just the bitter truth, if really we want to earn, then we must endeavour to learn from those that are ahead of us in that field, this is most referring to the new members in the platform that want to earn witout learning, thank you. 

Money comes in many ways, but knowledge does not come. For example, here in the forum we have to focus on learning before we start. I read a lot until I was able to publish these comments. I hope that the new pioneers will abide by this talk.

Yes you are right if we want to earn first we should learn and it will pay off  alot and will make us happy so we should concentrate on learning first to make alot of profit.

This knowledge that you have in the publication is the most helpful to new people who enter cryptotalk and have a rather erroneous expectation that they will be able to produce income from the moment they register, which is not the case; they also make publications that are frequently useless and deleted, and some new people send them notices, which is not the case; and they also make publications that are frequently useless and deleted, which is not the case; and they also make publications that are frequently useless and deleted, which is not the case

Hello guys good morning ,yeah it's very important for us to learn here for earning money. Because if we learn here we will get a lot of knowledge. Our knowledge make us able to survive here . So we should learn more and more here and then make money. 

Of course my girlfriend I agree with you very much you always have to know that you have to learn a lot and a lot and collect information and ideas useful and enough to present in New topics and publications and share with other members and evaluate it brings you more good reputation and therefore we can achieve material gain through it.

Hi I'm agree with your statement it is true that the more you learn the more you earn. If you have a lot of knowledge about anything people follow you and want to learn from you. You get a good reputation due to your knowledge. So keep learning in your life 

I agree with you, my friend, the more knowledge we have, the more useful we will be able to write posts, and the more our experience in the field of cryptocurrencies will increase, and this will therefore increase our profits.

You can not succeed and earn money without learning and asking, especially in the world of crypto-currencies, it needs enough knowledge and experience in order not to lose and must always take advantage of the publications in this wonderful forum that provides enough information and exchange experiences with old people

Hi there it is very important to learn about this platform Hey cause when you learn to start phone eventually you start earning from this platform service in my opinion I think learning is very important for making money for this platform I hope you understand what I'm trying to say

My dear friend, welcome. Thank you for this useful post. This is very valuable information that can help us more in advancing this forum and we will be able to earn more money and knowledge for good investment in the future

Hello everyone, thank you for this valuable information. Yes, there are many beginners who rush to make money without thinking. This thing is wrong. If you have some experience and knowledge, then you rush to make money.

Edited by Ayman22

This must be entirely correct; if we want to make money in the crypto universe, we must first understand what it is all about. Otherwise, it's futile and a waste of time to believe that we'll make some money by chance. Cryptotalk is an exemplary way of education in this incentive, which we can use to earn either information or income.

Thank you for the valuable information. I learned a lot of information here. People should not be in a hurry to make money. You can get quite a bit of money from this and an easy way to raise and invest money.

Thank you for this positive support to us. I hope all the experts here will support us and lend a hand to us just as you do instead of holding us accountable for our mistakes and reporting us or presenting us with bad reputation points

Yes, my friend, you are right, as we must learn and gain knowledge and develop our ideas. It is appropriate to learn some things from successful people, and in this way we improve the chances of profit and gain.