Important to remember that in order to Earn you must learn - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Important to remember that in order to Earn you must learn

When my friend invited me to this forum, he told me about the extent of the profits, but after I started, I discovered that the matter needs learning, commitment and patience, and now I try to implement that as much as possible.

Yes absolutely buddy, if we want to earn handsomely then we should prepare to learn so that we can have much experience and knowledge, and we can use this knowledge as a tool to be successful in trading.

• +3 1

Hello friends. I am new to this forum, if there is one thing that I have very clear from the first days is that we must learn to obtain experiences, knowledge and produce profits. Also personally I think it’s a job where you should take it very seriously and responsibly. All work requires a fundamental tool for its execution and in this our tool is knowledge, so we will learn, value and work hard. Good luck and success for everyone. 

Thank you for these motivating words, my friend, I agree with you. Our primary goal of this forum should be learning and gaining experience and knowledge, because when we gain the necessary experience and knowledge, we can make our investments outside of the forum and make great profits. Knowledge is our biggest treasure, but we must be patient until we achieve it.

The knowledge is the most important to know any domain and before you can star use it,specially in crypto currency you need it to much to avoid any future problems like scammers or lose your money in different way...

Hello my dear mates, its the most important thing you have posted. Remember you should never be on thus forum, just to earn, its the most important forum for learning too . We should always keep reading and getting new information.

Really knowledge is the basis of success, I love this forum very much because it gives us a lot of information about cryptocurrencies and also gives us experience .
Thanks, my friend, for this helpful discussion .

• +3 1

Hello there, Friend. This information that you deliver in the publication is the one that can most help new people who start in cryptotalk, who have a somewhat erroneous belief that they will be able to generate profits from the moment they register, which is not the case; they also make publications that are frequently useless and deleted, and some new people give the information.

Of course, our work in this forum is based on learning. 
Learning about everything related to cryptocurrencies and investing 
We must share our information and benefit from other people's publications to become a forum for sharing information and experiences.

• +1 1

I agree with you very much that learning is one of the most important steps of success. In order to succeed, we have to know a lot of information and we are here to gain experience and knowledge to reach the best way in investing and trading, so I advise everyone to put an idea in their minds that learning is the way to success.

Thank you for this post, I want to become an important member in the crypto world and always search hard to learn more and become more experienced and accurate. In order to earn profits, you should work harder and harder.

Yes, I agree with you. We must focus on learning and we will get the gains automatically. This forum should be considered as a school of learning, and we will get in return for this learning a good profit.

Hello my friend, how are you? I hope you are in good health regarding this topic. I agree with you. I entered this forum in order to learn and I hope to receive help from senior members. In addition, I want to earn money as well.

I agree with you, and my thinking matches your thinking about this. I find that the interest only in earning encrypted money in this forum goes to the purpose for which the forum was created, so learning from each other, increasing our experience and learning from our mistakes  It is the end of this forum .

Hello my friend .. It is true that most of the beginners often focus on earning money without paying attention to the scientific value and gaining experience for that. We can encourage them to increase knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies that lead to automatic earnings.

Actually Yes, i hope your words are correct, but thanks to this wonderful forum I am learning a lot about cryptocurrencies and increasing my experience thanks to this forum and old friends here

The members of this platform more precisely the new members should know it’s very important for the members of this platform to always learn new things about cryptocurrency because to earn you must learn, because you can only earn in this platform if you learn a lot.

• +1 1

I agree with you, my dear, that learning is a very important matter, and we all have to resort to it in order to develop our skill. It is okay to wait to earn money as long as knowledge will become stronger and better in order to be good workers and earn money with excellent experiences. I encourage and love knowledge. I hope to learn everything related to this forum in all its stages in order to become skilled at working with it.

Hello my friend, I agree with you very much in order to win. Anyone in this life must learn. He cannot earn anything without learning. Learning is the basis of everything. He is based on everything. Now you must learn in order to gain more and more and receive experiences.

I realised that for earning I should learn about crypto currencies. So I learnt lot of information which could be

helpful in my future career. 

•  
  •  
Posted December 15, 202Hi, I started working on this platform for earning purpose but I realised that for earning I should learn about crypto currencies. So I learnt lot of information which could be helpful in my future career.

In general, you cannot continue publishing and creating topics in the forum without continuous learning about crypto and keeping up with its events throughout the day, otherwise your posts will not be useful and you will be deleted or you will get a negative reputation and you will not be paid.

• +3 1

I agree with you my friend sure, we need science to get what we want, we always have difficulty at first, but when there's passion and motivation to learn, and there's encouragement from those around us.  There's nothing impossible.  

Yes, this is true .. We must rule our mind in our work .. This work depends on full knowledge in the world of cryptocurrencies. At the beginning, you may encounter difficulty, but with the passage of time you gain experience .. You must be patient .. Good luck to all

• +2 1

For me as i started working on this forum i aimed at the goal of earning money, but after i read the topics here and the huge amount of knowledge that you can learn i knew immediately that the main purpose of working here should be learning, that's the best aspect here and the best way to be successful in life.