Spending Most of the Time in Forum - Page 31 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Spending Most of the Time in Forum

On 11/2/2020 at 3:32 PM, Yeasin7445 said:

Hi how are you?i think Hey mate, you are right people are addicted in this forum because people are getting free bitcoin, also they are gaining free knowledge about cryptocurrency. I am also giving much time as much I can in this forum.thanks for qustion

Yes this is very addicted. I stopped posting in a month because of some personal reasons, I really finding a time to post at least when I stopped, because writing and posting really realiving and we all enjoyed it. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I can say that the forum is worth my time because I am continuously learning and acquiring new information that helps me be aware and educated. I find it worthwhile because their offers are great and they really help when it comes to my expenses.

I'm getting to be cryptotalk addict, can't do without visiting or checking on the forum very day, if the forum was not lively to me or all that goes on here if it is not interested I won't have get addicted to it maybe.

• +2 1

Hy friends I hope you having a good day I am new here I think I spent most of my time to earn online and trading because it's very helpful for me and it's so easy

• +1 1

spending time on this platform is worth it because we will gain knowledge and experiences about cryptocurrencies and it also helps us to widened our vocabulary. 

• -1 1

Yes I am spending the time at this forum to 3,4 to read the post at this for get the knowledge and information about the crypto currency.i think this is a good working that we are always in the forum.when we spend the time at cryptotalk you will get the knowledge and information .i am spend when I am free at my house.

In fact I am spending time in this forum 2,3 to read this post to get knowledge and information about cryptocurrency i I think it is a good thing that we are always in the forum.  We will spend more time and then we will get more knowledge and information in cryptocurrency.

For me, I mean to spend several hours in the forum trying to learn more about digital currencies and cryptocurrencies and make money at the same time, I think it's worth the effort.

• -1 1

Obviously it worth every single time you give to it, cryptocurrency is a very wide market hence forum such as this grants you the opportunity to learn faster about it.

• -1 1

Never think about how much time is spent in forums, because doing things we love, sharing information with friends is amazing, while we can still do other activities, this is new and very fun for me, there is courage to communicate with other people

signbot (1).gif

Good thing the quota decreased by 10 compared to the 30 a day on the past, so it will not take much of my time and I can still do my school works. What I always do is to make a post from the time I just wake up because based on the scientific fact our brain is very active in the morning so I take advantage of it and grind at least half of the quota, then I will do my school works or other things once I finished the half of the quota and will continue posting in the evening. 

Useful information appears on the forum every day. A person interested in cryptocurrencies visits the forum. For example, I have added the addresses of some forum topics to my bookmarks and view them almost every day so as not to miss out on new information.

You can spend as much of time that you want in this forum even if you are done with your daily post. If you stay in the forum, you can read some people's comment and by doing that you will learn alot more

i spent most of my day in faucet until i heard about cryptotalk, here you get knowledge and profits are better than in faucet so now i just spend my time in cryptotalk

I spent here my leisure time for my additional income.As a student i have no enough free time to work here but my leisure time i work here.in this regard i use daily 2 or 3 hours in a day for working  in this forum       

Most of the people are working in this Forum from many years and they enjoys to work here and earn from here. Forum keeps you updated about the cryptosystem and this one of the best platform to talk freely about the crypto currency .

When we spend more time in the forum,we will get use to a lot of things, we will be very familiar with the forum and it will be of advantage to us all, so let try especially we the newbies to spend more quality time in the forum

I like to read comment of the people about Crypto, sometime I can give my point of view too, there are many thing in the forum that is really interesting, I like the way cryptotalk pay, for me is one of the best, I will continue posting and writing comment.

I have joined just few days ago and I am already living this forum and I want to spend more time in this forum because I have got many more knowledge about the cryptocurrencies in this forum and learn new and new things. Even after I start to earn I can buy online course s to increase my skill and use them for earning more.

• +1 1

I believe that spending time on this forum is definitely worth it, firstly, because here you can get a lot of new and useful information, and secondly, even get paid for posts, which stimulates

• +3 1

In my opinion it is worth it, since this forum offers a huge amount of information completely organized in one place, any topic can be found between the different sections, therefore if what you are looking for is to entertain yourself and at the same time or obtain knowledge  then this is the best option.

• +1 1

I spent just 3 hours at this forum because I am  student and gain knowledge as I can achieve it easily from forum if I spend more time  I am feeling irritants. If You spend time more than you will gain more about electronic currency. 

I think that between the profit / time balance, it is very worth it, and also that more and more you are learning other things about cryptocurrencies that you can put into practice elsewhere. My opinion is also to dedicate enough to the forum but without closing to other things, thus maximizing learning and profits. 

• +1 1

I am beginner i am spending much time in this forum because i want to be success for this i am working hard and spending much time here i want we all spend much here in this forum