Are we going to say goodbye to the dollar? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
althaaqib

Are we going to say goodbye to the dollar?

After Bitcoin digital currency jumped 10% to exceed $ 19,000, investors have moved to dump the dollar in its favor.
This increase in the value of (Bitcoin) came as a result of the loss of confidence in fiat currencies and the wear and tear of the global financial and banking system, so even countries, not just individuals and investors, began to move to digital currencies such as China and Japan, as they created the digital yuan and yen, because this type of currency is not controlled by the central bank, there is no need for a third intermediary between dealers, and it is also safe, so I recommend investing in it because the future is for digital currencies, in my opinion.

• +1 4

I don't think for now we can say goodbye to Dollar or other currencies like it but the world is progressing as we can see so there is a possibility with time we'll have a new currency like crypto which we all can use easily. But for now there is no assurance about anything all we can do now is talk in assumptions.

• +2 1

I think dollar will be the only cryptocurrency in which easily hold our bank money with stability . After Facebook Libra coin ,Dollar demands will go down and may be Cryptocurrency start it's real goal.

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

In my opinion, my friend, I think that the dollar nowadays is very strong and dominates the market from all directions, but it is possible that there will be a strong competitor in the future, which is the cryptocurrency if it has a high demand, as the dollar will decline significantly in the future if this happens. Thank you, my friend.

No, friend this is impossible and for ever dollars will be the king of all fiat money and Bitcoin will be for ever the king of cryptocurrency. Both are indispensable in our life like also Gold. I think Bitcoin without dollar is possible will not exist, we exchange our Bitcoin to dollar or no?.. Both important for the future.

cryptocurrency is not stable sometimes we see bitcoin in the low price like 3800$ and sometimes we see it increase to more than 20000$, the good thing in cryptocurrency is decentralized, so any one can use it with big amount at any where in the world, i hope to all world people use it in the future

We are not saying goodbye to dollars or forgetting it..it is nearly impossible for dollars to go down  in this generation I don't think there will be a moment where bitcoin wont need dollar besides dollar is one of the powerful currency across the global 

The USD was introduced as a reserve currency, especially after the Second World War, in order to spread and dominate capitalism all over the world. However, the USD is about to lose this feature today. However, it is very difficult to predict which currency will be an alternative against the USD. However, cryptocurrencies seem to be a good option in this area. Of course, more time is needed for this to happen.

Edited by zagzag
missing word

"as they created the digital yuan and yen, because this type of currency is not controlled by the central bank, there is no need for a third intermediary between dealers, and it is also safe"

CBDC will bring benefits in terms of speed and transaction costs but still under the control of central banks, b in CBDC is just another form of fiat that is managed decentralized by many systems. Server & is completely managed so that the government can monitor or investigate as needed.

If you think you can only use bitcoin without the help of USD or any fiat currencies, you can just say goodbye to USD then, but that's not means it will kill the USD or fiat currencies. 

• +2 1

You may not refuse that, but there are several reasons for the decline in the usd currency, including the elections, for which some things were postponed. This will not end here. Although cryptocurrencies have some characteristics, but at this time you will still need to deal with paper currencies in your daily life, as we know that some countries still did not resort to creating their own currency.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

At the moment, my friend, we cannot say goodbye to the dollar because it maintains its great value, which is the basis for its survival until the present time. Therefore, I think that it will hold and I do not know what its future is.

There is always possibility of everything or any thing with the passage of time. Only change is constant in everyday life. But if we talk about present days it is probably not possible to leave dollar and say it goodbye. But you can't predict or say anything for long future. 

• +1 1

No, we are not going to say goodbye to dollars or any of our local currencies! Cryptocurrencies are very useful and profitable if used in the right way, but crypto can not cover everything because of scammers. We see a lot of people are losing money in every single day because of fake projects, so if we will say goodbye to our local currencies there will be disadvantages and not only advantages as we think.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

No friend. We should not avoid dollars. And also it is not possible. Because dollars are a part of our life. We need to use dollars to withdraw our cryptocurrencies. Like us are earning bitcoins from this from. Then if we want to withdraw bitcoin then we need to convert it to USD. Because many of our countries are not to support the bitcoin.

The dollar has been dying for a few years now, only that likes any giant its fall takes a long time. We are definitely facing a paradigm shift, a transition from centralizing to decentralized currencies. We are the first participants in cryptocurrencies. This will surely count when bitcoin takes over the throne.

• +1 1

I don't think it's possible to say goodbye or even in a long time, but I do think it's possible to start not to give it so much priority. This is an advantage that gives us the Cryptocurrencies in terms of everything we can do, with respect to the transfers that they provide us and with many other things that we can not do with normal money. It is necessary to begin to study all this Cryptotalk forum in order to advance with the technology that Cryptocurrencies offer us.

• +2 1

In my opinion, the dollar does not have its importance and it still has a lot in the coming years. Bitcoin is a digital currency and it will simplify when the whole world becomes digital, and this needs some time.

Perhaps one day we may reach an era in which we do not use traditional, tangible currencies, but I think it is somewhat remote. The dollar is the master of currencies and I think that its disappearance is not so easy, which is a complicated matter, and the same is true for local currencies, I think.

Well, I don't think that we should let go or say goodbye to the dollar one reason is that cryptocurrency or bitcoin is still not a currency that acknowledges by the government, yes it is popular and of course a great investment but still because of the unique characteristic of cryptocurrency that can't be controlled I don't think that governments will adopt it immediately. But I do believe that cryptocurrency is a future currency for the world.

The world is advancing day by day in terms of technology.  As a result, everyone is now able to do everything in a simple way.  Nowadays everyone feels comfortable to do digital transactions.  Because it maintains security.  Bitcoin is a virtual currency.  It can be easily exchanged online.  However, Fiat's system will continue