Talk Token and Minex - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Your idea is an alternative, but most of it must be done by us, please stop placing such cheap orders, try to do a little holding, just a little so you can see that the price will go up little by little. We must think a little collectively, not only in our own interests.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

talk token and minex , brother i will explain to you all the information about that two just listen to me 

I suggest your idea even to a greater number of audience mate! The dangling prices of these Tokens should not be a reason to give up I believe in due time the prices will rise and only the patient members will enjoys these fist when that time comes, it doesn't really matter how long it would take, so that all my information about what you ske for , good luck for you brother .

• +1 1

You are wrong in your way of thinking because the currencies that download a strong project and supported by the currency creators will continue to rise and the one who sold will regret without the need to set conditions for selling the currency and the benefit of its stability and you cannot sell it, you are working to make money and not to look at the currency.

• +4 1

Now a days ,talk token is also at very low prices and I don't know why this happens .may be more traffic is there and people are not holding the coins so it downs the price of coins or just stuck at a point 

• +3 1

On 12/5/2020 at 6:34 PM, Mark wood said:

Minex dump so hard which we didn't expect it because in a very short time it dump from 2000+ value and now its under 30 and talk also dump but we can't do anything we have just one way to hold it and let's see what happening in the future..

I recommend not to buy Minex or any other coin without doing proper analysis. And the talk holders, i request you not to sell it early. Just hold it to gain more profit from it in the near future

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am thinking of storing talk currency until the image is clear, maybe it will be listed on other platforms and this will make it know a great boom and the current prices at Satoshi 39 seem to me very small and I am waiting for the positive news because it will definitely come, so the forum will not let its digital currency fall.

• +2 1

Did you know that if you want to work in this forum you have to calculate the tokens And this token will be very much needed. The list must be credited to our cryptocurrency. This saves money. If you want to know more about this talk token, you can create an experience, you can also learn about tokens.

• Useful or interesting 2

Minex, is not related to cryptotalk, however I have seen the topic that explains the possible functions of the token talk, and the truth is not destined to have a very high value, because the total supply or the funds destined to the investbox or the campaign, is not known, unlike XRP and TRX, which have a clear and concise project.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 12/1/2020 at 1:55 PM, Khan said:

Greetings CryptoTalk  @Admin

As from the last time I am noticing that the Talk Coin is going down and the Minex is also which is totally opposite from the expectation as the user expected that the Crypto Talk will value its coin at least to compete to TRX/XRP but still the coins is below 50 satoshi. If this is because of the too many orders of selling then let me give you a suggestion.
Limit the coins selling per day or per week, like:
500 coin can be sell in a week of a day like [every Friday you can sell only 500 Talk coins]
If you think that this will not increase the price then I guarantee that it will at least stable the price of Talk Coin.   

I believe that the price control process cannot really be established because prices depend on the quantity of supply and demand
The platform can stop distribution or withdrawal at the current time until the price rises and then distribute

• +3 1

On 12/1/2020 at 12:55 PM, Khan said:

As from the last time I am noticing that the Talk Coin is going down and the Minex is also which is totally opposite from the expectation as the user expected that the Crypto Talk will value its coin at least to compete to TRX/XRP but still the coins is below 50 satoshi. If this is because of the too many orders of selling then let me give you a suggestion.
500 coin can be sell in a week of a day like [every Friday you can sell only 500 Talk coins]
If you think that this will not increase the price then I guarantee that it will at least stable the price of Talk Coin.  

If friend I agree with you, I think they should take measures so that this currency does not become like the DLRS today, which is only worth 1 satoshi, we must encourage people to use the investment box to Stabilizing the price of the token and its proposal to limit sales is a good option...

On 12/1/2020 at 7:55 AM, Khan said:

This is a good idea what he proposes but it is something that is difficult to achieve, because I think that many need the money to invest them in other places I think, but for my part I have saved so that their value rises a little and then I sell them but I see that it keeps going down a lot.

• +1 1

This one of the Best idea which I have read concerning about the slump as on the talk token is actually heading for, as it Just makes it clear in having to make the amount of talk tokens in circulation more held than sold at quick rates. More tokens in circulation and lesser at being sold

If the platform stops sending to the regulator and opens at the end of the week, it will ensure that the currency regains its promotion. But it is not like this. You know that the sale will increase in a decrease in the price. If we collect it until that day, it will decrease strongly. This will not achieve anything. But if we buy and store the currency and sell some percentages, it will ensure the stability of the currency.

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Its is a very nice idea friend let's try to make suggestions within our selves in order to be able to have a reasonable value of money on the satoshi or token as we all know we are in crypto talk forum to earn money and also achieve our goals we know there is a lot of competition in the market 

On 12/1/2020 at 12:55 PM, Khan said:

This is a nice idea the value of talk token is degrading thia is bad I think the team created this token so that it will grow viral but it is unfortunate to see how the price is falling day by day if the suggestion you give is implemented at least there would be a  significant improvement.

Good idea that i perceived in talk coin the price is total drop now it is less than 30satoshi i don't think this is good project at all.

It is somewhat complicated, it works if you have good capital that on the one hand, if it is not complicated but in my case I only study and sell when I consider that it is at a better price but without a doubt this will go down a lot.

• +3 1

On 12/1/2020 at 7:55 AM, Khan said:

This is something that was not expected, I have been very surprised at the fall in prices but I have understood that this is because of the users who sell and do not keep the Tokens so that they rise in price again.

• +4 1

Well yes my friend the price is turning very down of minex and talk tokens from the last few weeks. And I am worry about them. And also holding them until I achieve my target ,after that I will sell them.

On 12/1/2020 at 1:55 PM, Khan said:

to compete to TRX/XRP

TRX and XRP are networks on their own. Talk is not even an ERC20 token yet and we don't have an idea of the final supply or if it will be one. This is one of the main reasons it dropped in price as someone that wanted to examine it, doesn't have any data so investing will not be recommended. We too hold what Talk we make without having a clear idea what will be.

• +1 1

Limiting sales could be a help but going over this length is extreme, selling only 500 Talk for every week may be a very low limit that will disappoint many that except from making some from the forum, people also trade the token. I can't give approval on this suggestion but it could be something to consider with a higher limit.

• +2 1

I am very sad about the low price that MINEX has, I had one of my plans to invest in a virtual yobit miner and generates daily profits with it, but today I saw the price in 8 satoshis, I think it is a joke that the price is so low, the profits that it could generate skyrocket, it seems to me that yobit should find a way to promote that token, not only being part of yobit, offering it to other exchanges and generating smart contracts so that it grows in the future, As for TALK, I have not charged yet, we'll see how it goes.

On 12/14/2020 at 11:05 PM, Emanuel 12 said:

The talk tokens and minex are now very low and if it continues like this then they might even go out of the market. Its really sad to see such coins we thought will be very good that now are just falling every day. I think yobit should do something

Right sir, as all the Yobit related coins are scamy and the Yobit exchange are playing with the user trust. I think many users will move from Yobit exchange to Binance or another.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I recently came back from vacations and found the Talk token to be traded very lower from my expectations. I would agree to a maximum sell of the token, but 500 per week is just too low. I don't know if there are plans anymore for Talk, I hope they have not been abandoned as I found this to be very promising when I read about it. But now there are dumpers that are pushing the price to very low and I am thinking they are mistaken as Talk is not Dlrs and it represents the cryptotalk forum. With changes it can become valuable and can reach 100 satoshi again. Selling now for anybody, even for the investbox traders it is a mistake in my opinion.