Easy Coin and Yobit Trade Listing - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Froshk

Easy Coin and Yobit Trade Listing

It seems good, we hope they will be listing it in short time, because sincerely there are a lot of Yobit users who are frustrated about this EasyCash. Because I think they have already fixed its date, and then they have changed the date...etc So maybe is possible at the start of the next year 2021.

• +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

3 minutes ago, tienda said:

It seems good, we hope they will be listing it in short time, because sincerely there are a lot of Yobit users who are frustrated about this EasyCash. Because I think they have already fixed its date, and then they have changed the date...etc So maybe is possible at the start of the next year 2021.

Yes i also think that is there plans and we all have to be patient for now since we cannot do it ourselves, we are almost close to 2021 so let us focus more on our work in this forum so as to earn good number of coins to our various wallets in yobit exchanger.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think this coin will not be listed, or it will be a lot later, as I don't think there is plan made to get it listed. It is probably something to consider later and the price when listed probably won't be too much, alhtough there can be ideas that would help with adoption as it could be the new Dlrs that was very successful and give additional tasks to the users to be eligible to trade it.

• +3 1

I have got Easy coin in my wallet and expecting it to be listed soon. I am quite sure that this coin is going to be listed as it is provided to us in our yobit balance. But exact date is not still known.

• +4 1

Thank you for this information, I was wondering about this airdrop what happened. It seems that this is not good news as too much time has passed since the airdrop was given and the listing of the easy token is delayed for a long time. 

• +2 1

Well thanks for sharing this vital information at it most wanted time because before I doubt the trading date for easy token thinking it won't see the date for trading may be to become shit coin due to reasons best known to them. I can still recalled the price of free dollar coin given to members who fulfill the requirements and earned dollar the value was insignificant enough just making small amount instead of to continue rising today the coin is valueless.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

7 hours ago, Fixfin said:

Is this a private message, a tweet? Can you give is the screenshot in full and cover your username if you don't want it to be shown. There are many scammers manipulating and it can be a fake yobit profile answered to you. I thought Easy developers were the Yobit exchange, maybe I'm wrong though but there is no other team as I know.

No its not a tweet @Fixfinit's a real legitimate private message, you can also go on the yobit Twitter handle and ask them these questions and I am positive that you will get some answers to your questions 

• +2 1

18 hours ago, Froshk said:

No its not a tweet @Fixfinit's a real legitimate private message, you can also go on the yobit Twitter handle and ask them these questions and I am positive that you will get some answers to your questions 

Thanks friend, I will give a look then. It means probably that easy won't be listed then as the exchange didn't have any news from the developers. 

So far, there is no new news about the Easy Coin currency, so we have to wait more for that, but I do not think that its price will be high, especially in light of seeing the prices at which the new currencies entered the yobit platform into the market, but we have to wait for it to be sure.

On 12/12/2020 at 2:27 PM, Tesco said:

This very important information, we will be so glad if the easy coin developers fulfill and complete all the listing conditions in short time, we can't wait to start trading with it and gain more money from yobit exchanger, I am already anticipating for the easy coin trade and I hope the news will be good and to our favor.

@Tesco You are right mate as I can't also wait to start trading with it to gain more earnings. This is a very important post that keeps one updated  on the coin and i hope the conditions listed will be fulfilled by the coin developers as soon as possible.

On 12/14/2020 at 3:46 PM, Fixfin said:

Thanks friend, I will give a look then. It means probably that easy won't be listed then as the exchange didn't have any news from the developers. 

No what yobit said was that the coin we only be listed when the coin developers finally completes all listing conditions, and as it stands, there's positive possibility that they have complied some of the conditions, just maybe a few more and trade listing will become a reality for the Easy coin. 

• +3 1

2 minutes ago, Froshk said:

No what yobit said was that the coin we only be listed when the coin developers finally completes all listing conditions, and as it stands, there's positive possibility that they have complied some of the conditions, just maybe a few more and trade listing will become a reality for the Easy coin. 

Oh, is that so, then I probably was very pessimistic then. Now that I see this again it gives some window open and perhaps these conditions will be met and we will be able to trade this coin. I've read some responses talking about a higher investbox for this coin, perhaps if it comes with a 10% like Dlrs it will perform the same.

5 hours ago, Zamani1 said:

@Tesco You are right mate as I can't also wait to start trading with it to gain more earnings. This is a very important post that keeps one updated  on the coin and i hope the conditions listed will be fulfilled by the coin developers as soon as possible.

Yes mate but to me the developers are taken much time and which is not good, coin value is dropping drastically and our earning is very low, we need the developers to fulfill the necessary requirements and conditions, hoping it will be anything soon and fast, but for the main time we should engage in investbox of yobit exchanger and earn some profits before the coin regain it value back and the conditions fulfil.

I have been keeping track of easy coin of Yobit and found out at Yobit English Chat Telegram group yesterday from member who was saying the Eash coin will be posted or traded at 26 December. Because that's the Yobit birthday. I hope they will announced the event before the date and give some good piece of information what will be initial price of easy coin.

But before that their is no official news comes out from Yobit exchange which shows any sign of Easy coin future movement. Their for keep looking at twitter and telegram of Yobit for update as well the bor o of Yobit. 

On 11/29/2020 at 11:53 AM, Froshk said:

Good day everyone, for many members that completed the yobit DLRS coin airdrop conditions some months back, it would be worthy of note to Remind you that the Easy Token that was distributed will surely be traded on the yobit exchange site, 

According to yobit exchange Twitter handle, the only condition that is slowing down these process is the fact that the developers have not yet fulfilled all listing conditions. 

Below is the screenshot of the PM I sent to the yobit Twitter handle and the reply that I got from them that confirms these information. 

So whats your expectations about the Easy coin? 

How long do you think it will take before the developers would complete all listing conditions? 

The reply box is open for…. 

Comments, 

Observations, 

Criticism, 

OR even Additional information 

Thank you😊😊😊

Screenshot_20201129-065701~2.png

Dude I don't know that it is fake or true like I don't think so that yobit is replying in this way on Twitter but if it is true then it's very good and helpful for all of us we can ask about our problem and our suggestion and it would be good to hear that easy coin  maybe add on the trading platform.

On 11/29/2020 at 9:53 AM, Froshk said:

Good day everyone, for many members that completed the yobit DLRS coin airdrop conditions some months back, it would be worthy of note to Remind you that the Easy Token that was distributed will surely be traded on the yobit exchange site, 

According to yobit exchange Twitter handle, the only condition that is slowing down these process is the fact that the developers have not yet fulfilled all listing conditions. 

Below is the screenshot of the PM I sent to the yobit Twitter handle and the reply that I got from them that confirms these information. 

How long do you think it will take before the developers would complete all listing conditions? 

Comments, 

Observations, 

Criticism, 

Thank you😊😊😊

Its sad to see that, because Easy token have been distributed for yobit users some months ago, and we have been waiting the right time for trading till now and seeing that still the developers of Easy token have some works to done, and i was waiting the token will be available for trading in the new year.

I was wondering about this coin that we hope it will be listed at a time. I have hopes that yobit will make it and the developers will have plans to list the Easy token for trading. Yobit has done a lot for all customers and listed the dlrs airdrop in a very clever way having 10% daily,

Thanks for the update about easy coin. I have also participated on the airdrop and sure it will perform good after the listing in yobit exchange. We need to hold them for a while and let developers finish their job.

There were many airdrop in the past from yobit exchange and every one of them has gave us good profit so easy will defenietly do the same.

These airdrops are another benefit we can get if we join and use yobit exchnage so I'm glad to be a yobit users.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

It is absolutely right, so come for all such members who use bitcoin or yobit exchange, it will be a very good facility for him, he can benefit a lot from it. If developers have not yet completed the activity, the team did this list, so it means that they are creating a very good platform, because of which all the members are on this platform, on which application they don't have any.problem. Hope so that it will be good in all aspects.

• +1 1

On 11/29/2020 at 2:53 AM, Froshk said:

Comments, 

Observations, 

Criticism, 

Thank you😊😊😊

Oh it is good news since I thought that these tokens would not go on the exchange and I thought they were simply to learn to play dice and it is what I have been doing for all this time, it is good news that I did not expect, so soon We will see easy to be able to exchange.

As easy cash token distributed to all yobit user without any task so its normal thing that its price will not be much high..  But many user played dice game to get investment Interest of easy cash token where they lose the token too..   That is why i am thinking there    has a good possibility that easy cash token price will be enough good..  Let's see what happen then..            

All coins should undergo for the verification process on Yobit exchange. Generally top ranked exchange platforms have the strict verification process to allow the coins to be listed on the exchange platform and hopefully Easy coin that was given to us, will be listed on Yobit exchange. Currently I am getting percentage by placing Easy coin in Yobit investbox. 

That twitter handle though... have yobit got support in twitter? I thought they only have one support link to their website not twitter handle. The rest support is in telegram. Anyway whenever the listen is ready they will definitely list the token since they already gave out the token, it can be this year or next year.

This is good at all, many of the people do not know in fact my case is like this, I did not know that this could be done and thanks to your excellent post I realize that if I have nothing left to thank you, greetings.

• +2 1

On 11/30/2020 at 7:23 PM, Abdul1168782 said:

Yep it's really good day because some of the price comes to at stable condition . But i don't think that yobit have any twitter or any social account like that. 

Are saying that the twitter account nay have been created by a scammer? Well I hope not and pray that the price  become stable and better.