Who is the richest Bitcoin owner? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Wilson

Who is the richest Bitcoin owner?

It is estimated that Satoshi Nakamoto holds around 1.1 million BTC ($12.45B) from the period in time where the inventor kickstarted the network and mined coins with the community. Presently, at current BTC exchange rates, Satoshi would be the 157th richest person in the world, if the infamous creator still exists.

Source: news.bitcoin.com

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 4
  • +5 1

Great news. I don’t hear before about this. Thanks for letting us know. Satoshi nakamoto is the inventor of bitcoin. There is a discussion about is satoshi nakamoto is a person or a group. Do you know this?         

لم أتوقع أن يكون اسمها مجرد اسم لم يذكر اسمه: لم أتوقع اسمها لم يذكر اسمه.

I think the satoshi has developed and been the member for all this planning and programming but I wouldn't mind if he has got that much big amount. But the total bitcoin programmed are 25 million and only 21 millions are in total bitcoin. So, we can't say where those 4 millions bitcoin go. 4 million bitcoin can develop a while country.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes i know that. Satoshi nakamoto  is also the inventor of bitcoin. He invented bitcoin in 2009. When it wasnt so popular and the price was also so low. So he hold some bitcoin and now the price is almost 18k$. 

On 11/27/2020 at 4:28 PM, Emma Wilson said:

It is estimated that Satoshi Nakamoto holds around 1.1 million BTC ($12.45B) from the period in time where the inventor kickstarted the network and mined coins with the community. Presently, at current BTC exchange rates, Satoshi would be the 157th richest person in the world, if the infamous creator still exists.

Source: news.bitcoin.com

Wow what a wealth. Satoshi Nakamoto is anonymous but rich. He taking risk is dangerous but pays beautifully if it works out. Satoshi Nakamoto is now enjoying his effort. Is he still alive?

Since he was the one who invented the encrypted digital currency, he is sure that he is making many billions, since he came with new things other than cash, checks and credit cards.As he achieved renewal and success, he deserves all the money

Wow.Thanks for this knowledgable post .I am new here .I know little bit about Bitcoin .I really don't know who is the highest bit coin holder .Now I know from reading comments.

Satoshi nakamoto the inventer of bitcoin.  He is the biggest bitcoin owner.  There are many reason for this,  and he has own 1.1 million bitcoin.  That's really a shocking news.  But he hide his identity 

None knows him     

Well, it really is not known who is the richest person in bitcoins since satoshis nakamoto invented his cryptocurrencies so that buyers and sellers were anonymous and they are decentralized from which they cannot be traced and it may be satoshis nakamoto who has more bitcoin but that is  Nobody can verify it since satoshis nakamoto is anonymous like his creation that is bitcoin it is impossible to know who is the richest person with bitcoin.

I am sure whatever decision he makes it would be for the overall goodness of Bitcoins. so it doesn't matter that he possess so much amount of Bitcoins. with the more increases in the value of Bitcoins in the future it is likely that he would come in the first hundred position when it comes to the richest people in the world.

I was incisive who is the proprietor of the bitcoin. And be aware of with your point out I came to see that satoshi nakamoto is the proprietor of bitcoin. show appreciation you.

Satoshi Nakamoto is the same person who invented Bitcoin in 2009, and he is still an anonymous person and unknown from any country, only this information that I know about him

That's right, I read an article saying that the Bitcoin inventor did not introduce all of the Bitcoins, rather he kept a part of them for himself.

• +1 1

Nakamoto is the person who created bitcoin. This is the considerable speculation on who Nakamoto might be or whether it is more then one person. Either way it is believed that he own around one billion Bitcoin, Worth approximately $19bn, thus making him one of the richest people in the world. Similar Joseph Lubin one of the Canadian founder of blockchain platform Ethereum has net worth of cryptocurrency between b$1bn to $bn.

Wow that is nice compliment of bitcoin creator with world richest people. Nakamoto create bitcoin and he earn more bitcoin from his platform. No one can overcome it . because he is the father bitcoin.

It is right new satoshi nakamoto is biggest owner bitcoin. He was one of the most richest owner. He created by bitcoin. Many people are useful site because the reason is that Satoshi Nakamoto who created bitcoin.

We know that the Satooshi Nakamoto is the inventor of bitcoin therefore we can say that he is a richest person of the world because he is the owner of the bitcoin and as you discussed that he has hold the 1.1 million bitcoin therefore we can say that he is a richest person .

Perhaps it is natural that Satoshi Nakamoto is the first person to own Bitcoin in large numbers because he is the inventor of this currency. Every person in us can obtain Bitcoin, but he needs hard work, hard work and patience

Every time we see some big movement in some bitcoin address in blockchain and those who are the most richer because they have more than 100k bitcoin in the same Wallet if they move them he price of bitcoin also move too

I think you are right because this person, as I know, is the one who invented the Bitcoin currency, and it is natural for him to be the largest person who has Bitcoin in his wallet because his invention has become a fortune now and it must be so.

• +1 1

Hello friend I want to tellI am a bigger than just started working on this platform I don't know about the owner the richest owner of it can because number of people here who have number of bit creams and then clear are in the billionaire's this time so I don't have proper knowledge from them

I'm confident that any decision he takes will be in the best interests of Bitcoins as a whole. So it doesn't matter if he has a large number of Bitcoins. With further rises in the value of Bitcoins in the future, he is expected to be among the top one hundred richest people on the planet.

Your information regarding the richest man in terms of crypto was awesome I have heard regarding this thing for the first time.so thanks for sharing such an amazing information regarding crypto currency.

• +3 1

This is new information for my dear friend. I am new to this forum and do not have information about cryptocurrencies, their founder, and how to trade them. I hope to learn more about them.