Who is the richest Bitcoin owner? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Wilson

Who is the richest Bitcoin owner?

Hello my friend
It is certain that the inventor of the most famous cryptocurrency is the richest person in the world
But according to my information, before the btc coin was put into circulation, there were 21 million btc and 3 million btc were put into circulation, meaning there are 18 million btc, no one knows where it is.

And surely how have 18 million BTC , is the most rich man on earth

Dear friend, Satoshi Nakumoto is definitely the inventor of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin in 2009, he definitely owns some of them, but not to the extent of 11 million, as they represent nearly half of what there is in the world, and we don't know what  If Satoshi is a person or a group of people.

Hello everyone I hope you all are doing a good first of all I am very thankful to you for sharing with us good news and very informative post so I think personally everyone wants to be thanks to you for sharing with us good news

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend, for this information. I did not know before. I hope that Bitcoin has a wonderful future and that everyone benefits and good luck to everyone.

This is a somewhat important information. We have to know the past and future of cryptocurrencies. All you have to do is constantly research, work hard, and always be patient.

Because all of us here can be Satoshi Nakamoto

And much better than him

Sataoshi Nakamoto has more than one million bitcoin and has reached 34.9 billion dollar income he is the richest guy in holding long term as a bitcoin.

I am very excited to know more about this man but unfrtunately they do not know to appear and i respect his point and maybe he is right.

Yes, my friend, the inventor of Bitcoin is Satoshi Nakamoto, where in order to invest Bitcoin is divided into smaller units known as Satoshi (the name of the inventor of those currencies).

• +2 1

Yes, Satoshi Nakamoto is the inventor of the first cryptocurrency bitcoin, and at the beginning its price was very low, but now it is achieving high prices and thus the owner of this coin has achieved a great achievement in his life and a very great fortune.

• +2 1

In my opinion its the stupidest question ever asked.

I mean who does not  know satoshi nakamoto that man is legend who has single handily created the first online money bitcoin and is the world 157th richest people 

Yes, my friend, the person who owns Bitcoins the most is Satoshi Nakamoto, as he is the real inventor of this coin and this was done in 2009 at the beginning, the value of this coin was very, very low, and no one knew that its value would rise to this degree as everyone became hoping for it

Yes actually I really heard about this, that man has really earn and gain seriously in bitcoin than any other person in the world according to the history.  Bitcoin is gaining ground day by day .

It was known that the creator of the most famous or popular currency in the world is the one who gets rich with them, there is always a natural person to create something that later they say something else is in each of the people or organizations sometimes they do it to avoid scammers or taxes that the more you have, the more the government wants to extract for its coffers.

• +2 1

@Emma Wilson Given that this individual has been usually the one which developed the particular encrypted electronic digital forex, he could be sure that he could be creating several gigantic amounts, given that this individual was included with fresh items apart from funds, assessments, and also bank cards. Since this individual attained revival and also accomplishment, this individual justifies every one of the funds.

• +4 1

He was a successful person in getting people to buy his currency, bitcoin, and getting people to invest and profit from it ...

It's natural that the inventor of bitcoin is the person who most owns that currency .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

Satoshi Nakamoto is the peson who have the most bicotin owner, he owned more than 1M bicotin coins that worth more than 34.9 billion dollers, may God give courage to cross him. 🔥

Yes, since he was the one who put up Bitcoin and owns such an amount, he will definitely become a rich person due to the success of his currency in a great way in the cryptocurrency market, and therefore he is a very smart person because of his good ideas.

• +2 1

In fact, naturally, the one called Satoshi Nakamoto will be the richest, as he is the person who laid the foundation stone for this digital revolution and I hope that our knowledge in this field will increase so that we can achieve a little of what Satoshi Nakamoto has achieved.

In fact, I know Satoshi was the one who invented Bitcoin in 2009 and started spreading it around the world, but I didn't know exactly how rich he was in the digital currency, but it goes without saying that the inventor of this coin is the person who owns this massive amount of it and certainly won't Sells all of his bitcoins

• +3 1

@Emma Wilson, dear friend this really tough to find who is the top richest bitcoin owner. satoshi nakamoto claimed he is the owner of bitcoin. you say right there is exists infamous bitcoin owner. 

I read about this person and found the following
Bitcoin inventor Satoshi Nakamoto is one of the most innovative and mysterious figures in the world, but little is known about him, and theories vary as to his identity. This individual brought in the first cryptocurrency, Bitcoin. Where it revolutionized the world of economics during the past nine years since it appeared. Today, Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto is the first on the blockchain. There have been extensive studies conducted on how much bitcoin he owns, and a complete answer has not been found. Arguably the most accurate study conducted to date has concluded that Satoshi Nakamoto has around one million Bitcoins.

This is a good question I want to tell you that gentleman at this time know any owner of the Bitcoin so I hope you Clear that point bitcoin have no any owner at this time in the market of cryptocurrency so best of luck my friend

On 11/27/2020 at 8:28 PM, Emma Wilson said:

It is estimated that Satoshi Nakamoto holds around 1.1 million BTC ($12.45B) from the period in time where the inventor kickstarted the network and mined coins with the community. Presently, at current BTC exchange rates, Satoshi would be the 157th richest person in the world, if the infamous creator still exists.

Source: news.bitcoin.com

Yes Satoshi is the creater of the bitcoin and we can call he creater of cryptocurrencies know one knows him .

On 11/27/2020 at 8:28 PM, Emma Wilson said:

Edited by Sultan027

This is information today, I do not know what is the purpose behind that the inventor of the cryptocurrency hid his personality, it may be for reasons that make him benefit from currencies and people work in them secretly, or because he is a notorious person therefore we will not trust what is being done, but we must thank him for creating such  These currencies left opportunities for people to work with, earn and develop

On 11/27/2020 at 6:28 PM, Emma Wilson said:

It is estimated that Satoshi Nakamoto holds around 1.1 million BTC ($12.45B) from the period in time where the inventor kickstarted the network and mined coins with the community. Presently, at current BTC exchange rates, Satoshi would be the 157th richest person in the world, if the infamous creator still exists.

Source: news.bitcoin.com

On the currency official bitcoin hold's the most highest bitcoin amount holded is by Allen Mosk the owner of Tesla company, and the price of bitcoin have increase due to him, he buys a huge amounts of bitcoins,