How to convert your TALK to BTC or USD !? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma William

How to convert your TALK to BTC or USD !?

Thank you for helping the beginners and explaining to them the method of trading on the talcoin coin because many are ignorant of that because they are beginners in the field of buying and selling. From my point of view, I think that the beginners should always try to learn and discover something on their own so that he is able to achieve profit and knowledge from his own effort and not pursue Others and  discovering anything new on their own.

• +3 1

That is such good explanation mate @Emma William I think everyone will learn it easily because now it's better to learn daily everyone receiving their income and some of members don't know how to sell, by the way I see many of your posts which is totally helpful and I really like your topics because your topics are important which you make here ..

• +3 1

17 hours ago, setifien said:

their will be more pairs (like talk-eth, talk-usd

A pair of Talk Tokens already exists on the USD, my friend! But most people do not use it because it is not profitable! By dealing with the USD pair we are losing some cents...

1 hour ago, Mark wood said:

some of members don't know how to sell, by the way I see many of your posts which is totally helpful and I really like your topics because your topics are important which you make here ..

Thank you and it's my duty! Because when I was a new member here I received a lot of help from the senior members! So I consider what I'm doing is a lovely response!

1 hour ago, mohamedpc1 said:

I think that the beginners should always try to learn and discover something on their own

It is true that people should do the exploration on their own, but it is also okay for us to put some text in order so that the new members here do not recognize losses!

• +1 1

Very well explained my dear! And we must emphasize the detail that any cryptocurrency can be exchanged for any admissible pair using the same method. And I indicate to you that for the moment with the sudden fall of Bitcoin it is not advisable to change the token at this time since this can allow Talk to recover its price again, that if this is the case we must be smart and not sell our Talk token but rather place it to produce interest within the Yobit InvestBox so that when Bitcoin reaches the expected prices we can get the best out of our best decisions.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

I think you shouldn't sell to USD because it's withdrawal isn't as snappy as that of crypto currencies. So it will be better to sell to BTC and then to LTC. You can then withdraw in LTC as it has a very low transaction fee.

It is a clear example explanation, but to make it clear to beginners that they have to create an account on the platform and then link it here to be paid.

The Bitcoin price has nothing to do with a better conversion to Bitcoin and then to USD than a direct conversion to USD! What really determines this pearl is supply and demand! We all know that supply and demand within Bitcoin is much higher than supply and demand for the USD pair, so the price is better for us on the BTC pair.

I am beginner here . I have not much about convert currency. But I suggest to use Yabit . Yabit is a popular and trusted platform, it's use high level of security . If you use this platform you need not to worry about losing anything.

This is a serious in a row for every one particularly for beginners who don't distinguish about these methods and be after to extract capital It will be effective for them show appreciation you almost immediately greatly fellow i like your placement precise greatly maintain open to this excessive composition. 

On 23.12.2020 at 15:13, Authority said:

This is a serious in a row for every one particularly for beginners who don't distinguish about these methods and be after to extract capital It will be effective for them show appreciation you almost immediately greatly fellow i like your placement precise greatly maintain open to this excessive composition. 

I agree with you friend! The fact is that many beginners are really confused about how to exchange a particular coin! This post can be attributed to how to trade and use the market on the stock exchange, because this is a problem for many! If someone finds out about this information, then it becomes very easy for them! When I started learning about cryptocurrency, all this was not there, and it was extremely difficult for me to participate in this activity!

• +1 1

It can be done since the most important talk coin pair available for trading is BTC and everyone knows is general pair coin while trading altcoins.

So after exchanging your talk coin to BTC, then you can further convert your BTC to your desire coins at affordable fees in yobit exchange

If is useful content and much needed for the beginners who always ask about the payment method. But the thing that I have disappointed me to see the price of talktokens that was 70 Satoshi in picture. I was not a member of this forum that time. When I have joined the forum, price was only 18 Satoshi and now it is decreased more as now only 13 Satoshi. I am feeling sad and don't understand why the price of talktokens have been decreased so much and when it will rise again? 😢😕

• +4 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

The forum has many new members who cannot convert talk tokens from yobit sites but we know how to convert it you can easily transfer or convert from TALK to BTC and you can get ideas about it through Google recharge i remember you understan 

• +1 1

Dear thanks of you this will be helpful for me and bundle of thanks. This is help ful for everyone. We can talk token sale with easily . I have not do it. But hope that I will this in early. @NagnaOIC

On 11/24/2020 at 6:33 PM, Emma William said:

2041024815_261a97e23861330b64586c72de5b4315(1).jpg.820089dfc1b86e78ccff8be503272a8b.jpg

There are many inquiries about the process of selling TALK currency, and I will try in this topic to cover all the points that are formed or inquired by beginners here!

There are actually two ways to convert Talk currency to USD:

1- Direct Transfer
By selling Talk currency for USD directly!

Note: (This method is not recommended because with it we will lose dozens of cents!)
For sale according to this method, enter here
TALK TO USD
2- The indirect way
It is done by selling Talk to BTC and then selling BTC to USD

Note: (This method is recommended due to the currently high bitcoin price and also through it we earn some extra cents)
TALK TO BTC TO USD

Now how to complete the sale!
After choosing the method that works for you the SELL box will appear!

1215692468_.png.561652f217860e6ddd24fbe7eebcbab9.png
Number 1: Click on the number one to select all the amount of Talk that you own and want to sell
Number 2: Choose the Right Price You Want to Sell Talk Coin at!
Number 3: Click on SELL to activate the sale order!

The sale process will be completed when the Buy Order matches your Sell Order!

Frankly speaking one need to stick to this important experience because if you don't learn through the forum their is no place or platform you can learn it, with this I want appreciate your efforts for this, thanks.

Thank  you mate for sharing this information with us I think this post is very important to us the new members of the four because we really need to know how to convert our coin before withdrawing them to our Bank account.

2041024815_261a97e23861330b64586c72de5b4315(1).jpg.820089dfc1b86e78ccff8be503272a8b.jpg

There are many inquiries about the process of selling TALK currency, and I will try in this topic to cover all the points that are formed or inquired by beginners here!

1- Direct Transfer

Note: (This method is not recommended because with it we will lose dozens of cents!)
TALK TO USD
2- The indirect way

Note: (This method is recommended due to the currently high bitcoin price and also through it we earn some extra cents)
TALK TO BTC TO USD

Number 1: Click on the number one to select all the amount of Talk that you own and want to sell

This very nice lecture on how to convert your talkcoin to btc or USD without any strees or face any challenges, and I hope the newbies will follow this steps in other to make their transaction easy and fast, 

in addition the forum have provide a simple way on how to trade you Talkcoins. With this following link you make your trading in simple way.

http://yobit.net/en/trade/TALK/BTC

Dear good night the converting from one coin to another is so easy and you can convert your cryptocurrency into the dollars in the few simple steps on yobit you just choose what you currency prefer to purchase then you can selection on the top and then click the coin that you can sell and you can fee pay of 0.2 percent then your transaction from one coin to another complete.

Thank you Sir by sharing such a healthful information with us.

i am also looking for such a kind of information.

Because i ama newbie on this platform and i learned much from this forum.

And now i want to earn with that.

Because of my family needs.

Again thank you sir. 

Yes my dearr friend you gave us knowledge about converting of BTC. There are also many process like the selling of talk tokens and converting it into your money. So always try a simple method in which low cents are consumed.

On 11/25/2020 at 11:23 AM, Cleaner said:

@Emma William..The forum has many new members who cannot convert talk tokens from yobit sites.  But we know how to convert it.  First we need to click on the trade option.  Then we can convert to BTC or usd.  But I always convert to BTC.  So we have to click on BTC first.  Then there is Talk P2P with BTC.  Then click on the talk token.  Then we have to sell with the amount.  It’s very simple but will seem a little complicated for beginners.

You are right about that and I'm glad I'm learning it right now.

1- Direct Transfer

TALK TO USD
2- The indirect way

TALK TO BTC TO USD

I've been looking for someone to explain this for me and there you are explaining with adequate details and information.

You will firstly have a yobit account that where all your talk token are sent to so you sell your talk token to btc balances and from the btc you can withdraw to your crypto app which you can send to your bank account from the app

On 11/24/2020 at 10:33 PM, Emma William said:

1- Direct Transfer

TALK TO USD
2- The indirect way

TALK TO BTC TO USD

To start with, you need to open a yobit account. At that point there are a wide range of trade data. On the off chance that you see their guidelines, you can without much of a stretch exchange or convert from TALK to BTC. Also, you can get thoughts regarding it through Google Recharge.i recollect you comprehend..

• +2 1

It's very easy to convert talk token to BTC or usd.

Only click on market then choose your coin for example talk then convert talk token to BTC on the pair of BTC/talk this is very easy and simple.

With in one second we can convert our talk token to BTC and USD in the market sector.