Get Paid For Writing Comments On DIY Tube Video Community - Page 19 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

Get Paid For Writing Comments On DIY Tube Video Community

Thank you very much for the information. I did not know about this platform to earn free money. It looks really interesting. I'm going to do a little more research on this topic and if I find it reliable I'll work on it to test.

DIY (Do it yourself) The Tube Video community fills a gap that is currently badly needed. Content creators around the world are scouring the Internet, looking for a place to share their videos and get paid for their efforts.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

On 10/9/2020 at 11:37 AM, gourav789 said:

I heard about this platform , this is video Sharing platform as like YouTube also provide some earning to their user also. 

but personally I never used these Kind of platform for earning because mostly time we will lost our time their . 

@gourav789 if the site pay us for making video their then without any doubt we will lose our enough time that will lead us face problem in daily life.. Becuase in those site, we may cant learn somethings About any important thing which will be helpful in future.. So i think crypto related forum is better to earn money..                   

• +3 1

I hearing this site this is a Video  sharing  site... Content creator get paid for video views while every one else get paid for adding value to the community.....      

sounds interesting. Let's hope that this platform will be maintained and stabilized. Let's see how it evolves and get to know whether they pay or not. These types of projects should be supported by our community. In the future big companies will bet on the payment of users as a great strategy

It is a very good option to generate a little money in exchange for an opinion

Currently we always give options and what better to do it if they pay us

Hmm, it seems to me that this topic is not particularly practical! Because we will receive small amounts for writing comments, and for this there are various sites that allow you to promote your account for money, at the expense of other users, and in fact, there is no difference!

On 11/1/2020 at 6:07 AM, Johnson1234 said:

I didn't think that you can get pay for writing on the YouTube because since I have starting see anyone get pay from it so why did expect that the YouTube use to pay people but I didn't maybe it have leave that you can reach before you can get pay from it need more on it, because it was only cryptotalk believe that use to pay us.

Yes @Johnson1234 right there is a doubt. It seems good website, but I will wait to check if there is any positive comment about it on this forum. I have already tested many website like this about be paid to watch videos, but really are not profitable and also they increment their minimum payout. So waiting the opinions the best option to take the decision!

:classic_rolleyes::point_down::point_down:

👇

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It seems a legit way of earning to me but details about how to create a channel and how much we can earn by a single comments is missing. What is the current value of DIY coins. 

If DIY Tube video community is legit ,I think it is very interesting if what @DIY Tube Video claimed , but has the coin listed in exchange site? If the widthrawal time is due can one convert it to fiat currency? if that is the case it is worth to joined but I will like to await a reply from @DIY Tube Video.

On 10/5/2019 at 5:28 PM, DIY Tube Video said:

DIY Tube Video Community pays everyone. If you write a comment today, you get paid tomorrow. Members get paid for their activities every 24 hours on DIY Tube.

Content creators get paid for video views while everyone else gets paid for adding value to the community. Members get paid in DIY Tube Coins, which is a form of cryptocurrency on our own blockchain. Our live net will be launched on October 10th. But you can start earning now in your virtual wallet and withdraw those coins on the live blockchain after the 10th. So dont waste any time. Come on over now.

You dont even have to use your real name or info when setting up an account. Its totally anonymous.

Join DIY Tube today and get paid for doing what you enjoy: https://www.diytube.video

Wow, what an amazing platform to earn additional moneys, i see this this post was maid in 2019 but did the token have value on this day, and who much is the price of this DIY Tube token? i hope you replay.

Let's start earning money for the new platform, good luck. I've already registered to win. Good luck everyone.

DIY Tube Video Community pays you for video views, comments, thumbs up and interaction in the community. Get paid to.its fantastic and amazing video site.i advise it to everyone

I tried to click on the link and it will be the last time I ever do this again as I was given a warning about bad ssl that maybe be a potential harm for the website. I am not know if this is not continued as project but I have seen many of similar platforms so perhaps the competition was high and it did not make it.

• +3 1

Does this really pays? i mean we all know that platform's that have very easy tasks and jobs pays very little amounts of moneys like ptc and faucet sites, if you could add some information's about how we can earn per tasks we finishes.

• +2 1

Pretty cool. Ill be checking it out & it it seems profitable or reliable, Ill be signing up. It seems like a place where you can learn a lot of neat things. Thxs for posting this. Good stuff.

• Useful or interesting 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

It would be better to have some token traded on an exchange, perhaps like BAT and try to get a partenrship with Brave browser and technical advice if possible. I can't access this website either and perhaps it was a good attempt but it didn't meet good acceptance. 

• +3 1

I've seen some efforts fail and it is no reason to stop trying as next time it can be better, the experience earned matters too so you should keep it going. I didn't know anything about this platform and perhaps there was not a lot of traffic to allow it to continue.

• +2 1

I've already just using that Diytube platform, it is just like wasting of time and money, because you are watching the video of 1 minute but you earn 3 satoshis which cannot cover your bundle loss.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Never heard about it, and these 2021 I don't even think they still exist. If not it will be nice to get paid from another different site

I respect any project with good intentions. I have noticed that yours didn't go as expected, I hope you are doing ok and don't give up as all of these business ideas, may fail once or twice, finally you will get there. Keep going and don't forget that nothing found success instantly.

• +3 1

It would be good to have the option to sign up by using address and signed message.The way we will prevent plagiarism is through community involvement. If someone complains or reports content, then we will act on it. We will protect content creators.

On 10/5/2019 at 8:13 PM, DIY Tube Video said:

Join DIY Tube today and get paid for doing what you enjoy: https://www.diytube.video

Great to see, the site is still operational and users can still open an account to the platform. Myself, I have just created an account to participate in comment, like and thumb up to test how worthy is it to spend my spare time. If it is still paying good for the active users, it will not be bad to give a try there. 

• +2 1

The way we will prevent plagiarism is through community involvement. If someone complains or reports content, then we will act on it. We will protect content creato. If someone complains or reports content, then we will act on it. We will protect content creators.