Never post anything without proper knowledge. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rubayed123

Never post anything without proper knowledge.

It is a totally bad idea writing posts on topics you know nothing about or gathered enough quality information about it. This can mislead people.

• Useful or interesting 1

The  best post in my opinion is the one with a lot of information and knowledge, if any one don't have both of them you can see that in her post and quality is very low,it's a good suggestion for all users specially newbie who want to post,they need to have both of them information and knowledge 

On 11/22/2020 at 2:55 PM, Rubayed123 said:

Many of the the beginners don't know the rules and regulations of the forum. They post without knowing the topic properly. So, in my opinion they should research on the topic 1st. They must make sure that the post is enough informative and and helpful to other users. They should never try copy someone else's content that can lead them to various problems.

@Rubayed123 you are absolutely right mate and i strongly agree with you as most new members just joining dosent even bother to knows the rules and regulations of the forum before posting as a result of the fact they are in a haste of quickly making their first 100 posts without they knowing violating the forum rules can lead to them being blocked from the forum.

On 11/22/2020 at 9:55 PM, Rubayed123 said:

Many of the the beginners don't know the rules and regulations of the forum. They post without knowing the topic properly. So, in my opinion they should research on the topic 1st. They must make sure that the post is enough informative and and helpful to other users. They should never try copy someone else's content that can lead them to various problems.

If they posted a topic without researchung then I guess it is like posting false information, why? Simply because they created a topic that doesn't contain any knowledgeable information so it means they are just talking about nothing becausw they don't have basis on it.

On 11/22/2020 at 6:55 PM, Rubayed123 said:

Posting anything without proper knowledge is baseless we should make requirements before posting like to do proper research and collect information and then represent it in your own way that will help others and also you. And all this could be done after the proper know-how of the rules of the forum.

If you have posted copying from other site then moderators will know your post and your hardwork to search from google or copy from other member will be just time waste. So, rather than wasting your time leave from this forum. Because if you are ideal member then you will only post if you have proper knowledge. So, always post useful information otherwise your post will be deleted.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think it it a best post for the new member of the platform.many of the beginners  don't know about the rules and regulation of the forum.so they engaged them comments with out knowning the proper subjesct.subject related answer is most important here.

Yes we need to make our own research to learn rules and regulations. Having proper knowledge will lead us to achieve what we want. Because if you copy other's work you're just making a fool of yourself being in here and not learning in your own way. 

Yes my dear friends,

Learn before to post anything in this forum your post must be helpful to others and useful to the forum its compulsory to post with proper knowledge and we can get knowledge about the forum by reading senior memebrs comments we have to learn about the forum and what is the work we need to follow the rules and regulations before posting some topics we need to be careful about it and no bad comments post anytime because its against the rules of this forum.

Dont to rush in posting topics take simple steps, And work and learn step by steps  in this forum that will make you perfect and you will get the reputation also good be wise before posting and comment is better for your future otherwise you will be banned by admin so be careful about this thanks.

Edited by Shehraz bhatti
Spelling correction

On 11/22/2020 at 4:36 PM, Captin said:

Adherence to the forum rules is a prerequisite for not receiving warning points and not being banned. I advise junior members to enter a section about the forum and read the proven posts and know the rules and apply them accurately

I am of the same opinion of what a newcomer to this great forum should do, as you well comment on this very important topic, study the rules so as not to make mistakes and be banned
A big greeting to the whole community

I couldn't agree more.

Every post requires proper knowledge and a strong idea because it determines how confident you are with your belief or your character. Also, you are aiming to learn and to share your learnings, than to earn and skip the learnings. If you are the latter, then you are probably wasting your time. Plus, acquiring proper knowledge is more of an investment to yourself so you could improve and be better in the long run.

Good idea, OP.

You are definitely right. Beginner should reply those topic about which they have proper knowledge otherwise their words consider as irrelevant to topic or forum and got ban due to rules violation so first search correct information than give point of view in right way which is helpful for others .

I see beginners commenting on a topic without proper knowledge on the topic of discussion i think it is better one should skip a topic if you don't have meaningful content to share you don't have to comment on every topic we should be weary of the rules guiding the forum so that our account can be safe.

I guess one of reason why we are is to acquire knowledge, it is the responsibility of every member of this platform to post or comment something useful, educative and informative. We all come here to acquire knowledge form each other, before you publish any post make sure you have proper knowledge or information about the post... 

• +2 1

That's obviously true that forum members especially newbies needs to take a deep research in order to come up with enough knowledge to create unique posts which are useful, informative and attractive that could be helpful to other forum members without violating the forum rules and regulations 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 11/22/2020 at 3:55 PM, Rubayed123 said:

This is normal. Many of us suffer from the same problem that the difference is due to the platform’s rejection of many posts that are later deleted in the forum. The forum counts all posts even deleted from it.

Many users are found guilty of that attitudes, they make posts without making research, they tend to make a lot of mistakes and are not ready to correct it, until they received some warning points at that point they tend to correct their mistakes with regret "saying had I know shouldn't have done that and that while is too late" 

@Cleaner @Dorjoy12 @cyptowhited

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have seen a lot of novices in this forum posting topics that are not important and do not benefit anyone, and also most beginners copy and paste members ’topics, and this will lead to them being banned, so I only advise them to follow the forum’s rules and abide by them and read members’ posts and learn from them.

I agree with the statement that one should never poat without having the knowledge about that particular topic. If there is confusion and one really seeks help then he/she should post relevant post which is informative for himself/herself as well as for others. If someone wants to post something he should first research about that certain topic and understands what he wants to ask or acquire then further post that question in the forum. In this way, he will get the responses and also acquire more information related to that topic. Doing research before postong is the moat effective way of developing the interest of readers.

Some people think that they can just come and post anything they like not knowing that there are things that they are supposed to know before being able to post. they should take their time to review the forum and make sure that they are posting very useful information which is going to be helpful to other members of the forum.

I think the big problem we are facing is copyright. Lots of people are plagiarising other's content, I don't know why they don't want to do anything. It takes just a little time to research and come up with your own unique post. We shod adjust our ways and stop that attitude.

8 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

Many users are found guilty of that attitudes, they make posts without making research, they tend to make a lot of mistakes and are not ready to correct it, until they received some warning points at that point they tend to correct their mistakes with regret "saying had I know shouldn't have done that and that while is too late" 

@Cleaner @Dorjoy12 @cyptowhited

@Oxygen99...There are many members in the forum who post in the forum without understanding anything.  And one day they are banned in the forum.  So we want to say for the newcomers that you will abide by all the rules of the forum.  Before posting, you need to verify it.  So we need to verify before posting.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I come across many topics that are repetitive and this platform. You have to definitely go through most of the post in this platform and before creating a new topic ensure that it has not yet been created by other users. if it is a repeated topic then chances are high that particular topic would be deleted by the moderators. So come up with new and innovative topics that would be useful for the platform as well as the members. Also do your own research and analysis before posting comments.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes dude you are very right before posting we must have to research on the topic than create any content. If we not have proper knowledge about the topic and rules of the forum than please avoid creating topic and first gain knowledge. If someone creates a useless topic or post then it may misleads someone who is in the search of knowledge.

In my opinion if you are beginner you should not post anything about the topic you don't know. First get the complete information regarding the topic or search it. And then post it. You will get ratings only  if your information is correct and helpful and don't write any irrelevant things