Never post anything without proper knowledge. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rubayed123

Never post anything without proper knowledge.

On 11/22/2020 at 7:55 PM, Rubayed123 said:

Many of the the beginners don't know the rules and regulations of the forum. They post without knowing the topic properly. So, in my opinion they should research on the topic 1st. They must make sure that the post is enough informative and and helpful to other users. They should never try copy someone else's content that can lead them to various problems.

With these I have noticed that many beginners post a lot smaller. There are rules that must be at least 100 characters. But they don't. They should act according to the rules. If you don't have an idea about any topic, read everyone's post without copying it and give your opinion about the idea.

Every newbie or beginner of this forum is thereby required to know his/her purpose in the forum as the top priority.

Then inquire and learn about the secret of silent way of achievement which is by mastering and acting according to the rules and regulations.

Without knowing posting any post is a bad habbit begginers do not try this firstly he completed 100 post reading articles comments post rules and regulations after this he post who's helps others 

You are very right friend, if they copy and paste the message of another it will be considered plagiarism, if they are copying from different messages that is being a cheater. So I recommend that you do a little research before commenting or publishing so that your content is useful.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/15/2020 at 9:49 AM, Abideen said:

Well said mate. the number one task on a newbie on this platform is to carefully study the rules and regulations guiding the forum  as that will keep him moving easily on the platform. Rules guiding the forum should be the number priority of a newbie. You are mostly welcome mate. @Jones33 and @BhenGhix

And since our primary work is to to post in beneficial informations about cryptowold then we should also keep to that strictly so that we can earn more positive ratings from other members which will enable us get payment in BTC.

You said the right. Because there are so many members who are totally depends on this forum discussion. And if they got any wrong information it become very harmful for them. That's why at first know properly than post. 

Dear friends, this is a very important issue for everyone.  I agree.  I think every post in the forum should be seriously researched.  Through which all the members can easily acquire good ideas and knowledge about the subject.  Do your own research first.  There are many things to do to get the right idea.  If necessary, take the help of seniors.  Learn what to look for and tactics to help ease the way.

• +2 1

Hello friend, we need to distribute what is valuable to realize, arrive at our fantasies and accomplish our objectives. We need to learn and spread subjects that are vital so all individuals from the gathering profit by them. I wish you a glad day my companion..

Sometimes you can make topics to ask other members about a specific piece of knowledge. But before doing so I think it is always a good idea to browse the forum first, or use the search feature to locate the information that has already been posted in the forum. There is no need to make the place disorganised by creating multiple topics with the same content.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

12 minutes ago, kkkamia said:

I agree that it is very important to read more information related to the field of cryptocurrencies, because only based on your knowledge or experience can you write extensive posts, express your opinion on any topic, and help others understand the nuances.

@kkkamia You are right my friend, it is important to do thorough research before publishing anything in order to avoid making mistakes or providing misinformation.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is not only beginners, there are too many posts that I am reading and have incomplete information and mistakes that may spread incorrect information and need to be edited, some no matter the corrections they are still left and standing having not touched the subject at all or contain mistakes like the UK bans crypto, which are illogical assumptions.

One of the most important rules of the forum is not to copy and paste or publish content that already exists here. We must always raise new topics and useful information to share them together. Beginners may not know much, but it is important to learn.

Post nothing without appropriate information is a reasonable theme for biggners that in what capacity can improve their work.always attempt to bargain others with legitimate statements.if you have no clue about anything than leave it or make research about it however for the love not put insignificant and unpleasant material.

A beginner need to follow the rules and regulations of the forum in order not to post anything without having  proper knowledge on the topic as we can observe that most of the beginners are only eager to earn money and according to cryptotalk platform one need to calm down and understand the basic concept and make sure you have proper knowledge on the topic of discussion before making a post in order to have good reputation and earn reasonable amount money

Thank you for talking about a beautiful thing. We often see many people post with wrong information. Newcomers do more of these things.Although it is not their fault because it is their time to learn. And we know that learning from mistakes is more. But newcomers should post with the advice of experts.

A beginner need to follow the rules and regulations of the forum in order not to post anything without having  proper knowledge on the topic as we can observe that most of the beginners are only eager to earn money and according to cryptotalk platform one need to calm down and understand the basic concept and make sure you have proper knowledge on the topic of discussion before making a post in order to have good reputation and earn reasonable amount money

I think newbies who copy other people's content understand the rules but they keep copying because they hope it won't be removed or blocked by moderators. The rules on the forums are very clear but many newbies don't read them and post with a target so they do everything they can to target the first 100 posts.

• +1 1

This is valid, and it should likewise be noted, notwithstanding composing valuable substance, that we compose our post with clear and justifiable words for everybody, to impart the reasonable plan to everybody.

Actually many members don't know about the rules but I see most of members that they work really hard on learning basic rules in the beginning they ask many times from expert members so that is really good for those new members who want to be part of this and they will make their future bright..

Exactly never make post or comments if you don't have proper knowledge of anything.because without proper knowledge there is risk of rejection of our work.so always try to make good work.

This is very true that we should never post on such topics about which i have no knowledge becaus it will give you no knowledge  .but by reading different posts on the topoc which you dont know you can learn and write in your own words it is not  wrong becaus not all people know every thing they always learn from the others work and mistakes and becom better in their work. 

Yes you said right you should not to post about any topic if you have not proper knowledge about this topic so you should too post to that topic about that you have good knowledge and you should too first of all get the proper knowledge

Thanks.  Awareness must be created among new users.  Because every post in the forum is very important.  Newcomers need to create relevant and meaningful and constructive posts through their own talents from important topics after joining the forum.  Create creative posts.  And receive ideas from experienced and seniors.

Tes i agree to your topic. If you do nit have a proper knowledge about any topic than do not make comments on that topic because you will lose your reputation and your comments will nit be considered and tou will not be paid for this.so please stop wasting time in such irrelevant comments make a comment on that topic about which you have broad knowledge....

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Giving very good  information will also be very useful for me not only for me but also for all the other friends who have come to it or are already working because we are the first to comment on any post. We should be able to share complete information about this topic for some post. So we should know all about it before sharing any post and then post so that it is good. To be able to work as well as improve our reputation.

• +5 2