Challenge your self everyday - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1Muktar

Challenge your self everyday

As a beginner, you have prepered

yourself for the challenges so that

you achive everything.it's very difficult

to find daily new topic for post.then

you able to write any topic for post.

On 11/22/2020 at 10:47 AM, 1Muktar said:

Hello mates.  Hope this meets you well.  I want to write on a very serious issue and that is the issue of scarce new topics,  sometimes I feel as if we have nothing new to write about in this platform,  all the posts I see  are those made some months ago, I rearly see new topics.  So I want to challenge the members to look deep into there selves to challenge themselves to make a new topic everyday.  I think that is the only way we will see new topics in the forum. 

I also want to see some new post. People are writing on very few topics all member should develop new topics I am New Inn this field but I am doing my best I am getting knowledge through your posts and they are very helpful to me so people should think on this point.

Better way to challenge yourself is to create superlative degree posts, and to put a target where you will see yourself in a big challenge mood and to reach the maximum post after one month.

• +1 1

A challenge to give our selves is reaching that higher rank in this forum and I believe that's the biggest challenge we can give to our selves and it can help us put much effort in our work to contribute useful posts.

Honestly speaking I am fed up with same contents too. Many beginners are creating posts on same topic which is already discussed. I suggests everyone to search about them first. These days we can hardly fine useful and new topics here. Challenge yourself and create new ones so that everyone would get information from that. 

• +2 1

You are right that every day you have to work with a challenge if you want to work in this forum. You will know that today I will do this job well. I will post this way and you will take your work forward in the crypto forum every day with that goal in mind.  If you work with the challenge, you will improve a little bit every day.  This way you can slowly reach the top of the forum.

Hello everyone, challenges in life make someone strong and not a weak person, is good to challenge oneself everyday on something new and let all Know that" what doesn't kill you make you stronger". @Mubarak Salihu Ahmed

• Useful or interesting 1

As you working in this forum it is a good challenge for you self to aim everyday of having useful and informative post to help people here and to share knowledge. Challenge your self to maximize your content creation and provide the best post everytime you will write content here. Reach the maximum post per day.

I agree with you that new topics should be published in the forum to increase the number of participants and increase interaction, but it is difficult to find new topics that fit all the rules

• +1 1

that is a extraordinary new idea to search greater. if you could submit one new topic every day and seek in an incorporated manner for it, better than publishing ten subjects which might be already repeated and you do not have a entire search for them.

Well this is a fact that each and every one in the forum irrespective of ranks and levels to give utmost priority and paid basic attention to, publishing new interesting and constructive topics that will in turns yield a quality and positive discussion to improve the recognition of the forum.

Thank you for this encouragement man, we all have to see ourselves getting better to make progress daily, always take that bold step of being better this helps us even in trading.

Let's challenge ourselves to maintain this community by doing appropriate acts while working. Sharing legitimate information will help us especially newbies to learn more about this forum.

That's right- this is exactly what you are saying.

We should promise ourself daily to do our works.

We should make this plateform more creative and more informative.

Please let make this platform the best and interaction forum and i really see new topic amd so i want to challenge the member to look deep into there selves to change the member.

Hey mate, you are right we muse create new topic in this forum and this is the challenge we have to take in this forum, if we create new topic in this forum we can learn lot of good thing about cryptocurrency. So all of the forum  take this challenge to create new topic.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I put myself to take risk. Time is very powerful friend. If we take risks in crypto trading strength  also come for us to face any kind of situation. I take challenging path to get previous  things. 

On 11/22/2020 at 6:47 AM, 1Muktar said:

Hello mates.  Hope this meets you well.  I want to write on a very serious issue and that is the issue of scarce new topics,  sometimes I feel as if we have nothing new to write about in this platform,  all the posts I see  are those made some months ago, I rearly see new topics.  So I want to challenge the members to look deep into there selves to challenge themselves to make a new topic everyday.  I think that is the only way we will see new topics in the forum. 

@1Muktar I think that's is because you are still new in this forum I think you will be seeing new post very soon because as I am saying presently i have a new Post that is good and the post is not even up to 3 days old and if you keep working here you are going to see it

@Danial0999

On 11/22/2020 at 6:47 AM, 1Muktar said:

Actually I agreed with you, we need to challenge ourselves to bring the best out of our selves, we can do more of research to improve the interaction in this forum and search for new topic that will bring the progress of this platform, if we challenge ourselves it will improve the performance of our comments, our knowledge and develop our grammars.

Bro I completely agree to you. All the members should post at least one topic daily which will be a lot of helpful for other member. You are supposed to shoot a container informative material for new members and even seniors. Yeah that responsible member we should post new content daily. 

In fact, I do not think that there is new information that we can share in this forum, especially with the huge number of members who publish thousands of posts one day. What is left for us

Well! For many years i prefered living my life in my comfort zone but i didn't know that challenging ourselves and setting goals in our lives is really tempting. So, challenging myself to involve in something make me capable of achieving something which also boost my confidence level.

Its a good idea. I do the same thing i usually post in topics about trading and mining and exchanges and things like that i mean the things i know but its really good to learn new things and write about them i will try to post in different topics.