Challenge your self everyday - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1Muktar

Challenge your self everyday

In the course of our lives we are going to get different challenges and we have to face them in the best way without fear, we have to take risks, so do not be afraid to develop new topics, just investigate before publishing and respect the rules 

I don't think there are many topics that could be raised here
We can raise new topics in other sections, each of us according to his experience in that field

• +4 1

Well said my friend. I have also seen many posts which has been postsed a month ago. A very little postshas been posted daily. You are right friend we should challenge ourselves inorder to achieve success and to perform better than before in this site. 

• +2 1

In fact, writing new topics needs to be read in a lot of references in order to be able to present a topic or an idea previously untapped. Therefore, we notice the dearth of these topics, but everyone must work hard and research to be effective members of this forum

Very well said. because whenever I do posting I find a topic again and again in which I already do post. so I am thinking that why not a new topic here?  if we challenge ourself to posting a new topic daily so there will be many post and it will help us too.

Very much said mate. Since most recent couple of days the quantity of new points is so less. The old individuals should zero in on making some new themes. Furthermore, we as a whole should cooperate and construct the stage in an enlightening and inventive manner.

It can be tempting to live our lives just staying in our comfort zone. I was like that for years. But i also now  know the value of challenging yourself and getting outside of your comfort zone. 

You're right mate every posts similar to the others. I always search before i post something even if am sure about the post. If everyone accept your challenge we'll probably start to see unique and usefull posts, and if we can achived that we can improve our knowledge about crypto faster.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I agee with you. Everyday of your life, you should try to improve yourself through education, research and sharing. This is an important thing to consider since if you aren't developing yourself, you are just wasting another day of your life. Thanks for reading and have a nice evening, my friend. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I am currently working on preparing a number of practical and training posts, and I will share them here in the forum with all members to achieve the greatest possible benefit for everyone, and this will revive the forum’s activity, but I plan for the posts to be in a new and more attractive way.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is little difficult to make a new post because thousand of posts are already been posted by members. But if we use our mind then we should make the new topics.  

This is difficult for newbies because they have no information about cryptocurrency but mostly seniors can also achieve this.  

What we have to do is develop ourselves. Inside the platform and we must learn and benefit and benefit from the rest of the members especially the experts within the wonderful forum 

12 hours ago, 1Muktar said:

Hello mates.  Hope this meets you well.  I want to write on a very serious issue and that is the issue of scarce new topics,  sometimes I feel as if we have nothing new to write about in this platform,  all the posts I see  are those made some months ago, I rearly see new topics.  So I want to challenge the members to look deep into there selves to challenge themselves to make a new topic everyday.  I think that is the only way we will see new topics in the forum. 

You've made a serious statement here, we really need to make serious research to come up with topics in the platform that would bring more interesting discussion. There are lots of topics out there but you need to be careful which topic to post so as not get yourself banned or warned.

Hello mates.  Hope this meets you well.  I want to write on a very serious issue and that is the issue of scarce new topics,  sometimes I feel as if we have nothing new to write about in this platform,  all the posts I see  are those made some months ago, I rearly see new topics.  So I want to challenge the members to look deep into there selves to challenge themselves to make a new topic everyday.  I think that is the only way we will see new topics in the forum. 

Hii dear, I strongly agree with you. We should not scare from topics. Always write valuable content and information about the topic. That will help greatly. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You can improve your content writing skill also. You can also share your experience with other people 

It's always good to have someone motivating us, whether for the better, of course. I think it's a good idea, but I think that before that, you have to be careful when creating, because there are already some similar themes and creating content that was not posted here, requires creativity and novelty, so I think it's fair for us to try to create new topics , and also lose the fear of trying. I'm going to work this on me, thanks for making me reflect.

you have to challenge yourself everyday in order to overcome the upcoming challenges you should face them and not give up on them so easily. it increases once concentration determination and passion

Yes this post is really helpful
Of course, we have to make plans in order to work and challenge ourselves, but we always face obstacles and difficulties that stand in our way because of the lack of time, for example, I am a student. I cannot reconcile studying and working in cryptocurrencies, but I put a plan for that.

Well you can create topics if you can't find any. However you should make sure that the topic you are creating hasn't been created before. Also make sure that you post a very detailed and useful explanation of the topic.

In cryptosystem everyday is in the form of challenge we should prepare ourselves to research about the Questions and ideas than we can accepts these challenges otherwise we will fail in our aims so be strong mentally.

To accomplish the work and for maintaing the working esteem it will be good nd enjoy able to challenge for yourself. In this way you will feel it and give the work with the keen interest. As such examples the daily posts and rates targets of whatsapp.

13 hours ago, 1Muktar said:

the forum is full of new topics, the problem is that they are overshadowed by topics with many more responses and more activity, just configure the forum to show only new topics there you can find news or conversations on current topics.

There is also the problem that many topics are created by newbies who do not take into account the rules of the respective sections or the forum, so these topics are usually deleted.

You're right, we recently noticed a decrease in the number of posts posted. We hope that the old members of the site will publish new topics that benefit beginners and increase their experience.
I aspire to learn more about coding so that I can write my own topics