Challenge your self everyday - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1Muktar

Challenge your self everyday

Hello my friend, I am new here, but I agree with you on this matter. We should make the most of this forum by gaining information, experiences and knowledge that help us in our daily life.

that is pretty good idea but at the end we will end up doing the old posts but it's good for every person to put his own touch in it and try to make it in a different way

Challenge you self everyday is one of the most important thing in life because when you keep challenging your self you will get to understand more things about life 

Yes, working in the forum infact challenging ourselves, because we will be trying to improve the quality of our posts day by day. Reading other members posts also a motivation to us and we will be cautious to share a bit more different options and suggestions through the forum. It infact impoves the quality of our posts.

I've been lurking around for a while now, and as I see it, I couldn't agree with you more. Some of the posts active right now are from last year, a few years ago, or a few months ago. It would even further be supported by still reacting on those posts (unless they are still relevant, then go). Somewhat sad but true. But hey, let us see the good side. This gives us the opportunity to post more and still be recognized. 

14 hours ago, Cryptonas said:

I will try and be posting like twice in a day.... Please let make this platform the best and interactive forum..

Yes, you are right. Let us make a better world by starting it within ourselves.

Yes friend i agree with you, everyone should try to make new topics, but creating them is not easy. We together can make this forum creative and valuable by our contributions. If there is no new topics this forum will be in a great loss. So, everyone one should try to give their best here.

You are absolutely right mate. As a member in this great forum, we shouldn't see it as posting to help ourselves is for some people but see it as everyone of us here responsibility. Lets challenge ourselves everyday and think of how we can also contributed to this forum as this can be done by also taking our time to make researches on crypto invest and share it here by posting for people to benefit. With this we will have new beneficial posts on this forum everyday.

Its true, most post we see are mostly from last year 2019, its time to start making new post with good topics but actually if you look some of the post you will see that many post already existed and making same thing will be a duplicate which is not good for the forum. Many has new topics but that same topic already in the forum.

Everything revolves around the value of the members, their culture, and the amount of information they possess, the greater the value and information and the more diverse there are many topics and vice versa., you can make a look to the russian sections , the topics are almost more than the posts . 

You share a smart thought since now it's exceptionally elusive new points ordinary .so if everybody should make new theme and offer new information and data regular so it will assist us with finding new subjects and get some new data ordinary

I think creating a new content is really a hard matter.  Most of the people specially who are new at crypto don't understand properly that what have to post.  It is a challenge towards us to create a new, useful and interesting topic.  We have to learn more and more about crypto day by day to create new topics

I am agree with you we should challenge our self every day to achieve our goals. If we don't challenge our self we will not work with passion. As we have to post daily 20 useful posts. This is our daily challenge because it's not very easy to make 20 useful post every day. Our first challenge is to find different and useful topics to make comments on that topics 

Yes my friend when we a new article will write we will have some new information of every thing we shoul open our minds and start to write a useful information to help the new members and who have a little information to have more .

In fact, this problem has existed for a long time in the forum and there are not many new posts because most of the new posts are deleted by the moderators in the forum and therefore members write responses only to old posts.  In my opinion, the supervisors should set a new rule, which is that every member has to write a new topic every period.

• +4 1

The challenge we must give to our selves in this forum is indeed to have the desire to make new topics at least one quality one each day then the platform will flourish with abundance of topics for easy participation but we need to do this while putting the rules first and only post useful topics.

Thanks for this write up. It's important to keep creating new posts on a daily basis. If every user create twonor three post in a week, well not have to see previous months post too often. We call all work to achieve this.

Cryptocurrency keeps on fluctuating so there are a lot of things that change from day to day and new topics can be created on the basis of that. But most of the members just want to stick to the beginner section that's why it's difficult for them to find out about the new ideas.

• +3 1

It's one thing to create a topic, and another thing to create a useful and high-quality topic.  just to create does it make sense?  I can do at least a million of them a day, but it's good.  but it would be cool if people dared to write good topics.

On 11/22/2020 at 10:47 AM, 1Muktar said:

Hello mates.  Hope this meets you well.  I want to write on a very serious issue and that is the issue of scarce new topics,  sometimes I feel as if we have nothing new to write about in this platform,  all the posts I see  are those made some months ago, I rearly see new topics.  So I want to challenge the members to look deep into there selves to challenge themselves to make a new topic everyday.  I think that is the only way we will see new topics in the forum. 

Hello my dear friend you said well there is a lack of new topics at this forum because anyone didn't doing effort to create new topics . So the old members should create new topics by using useful content for the beginners 

Yes my friend I totally agreed with your opinion. Mostly at this forum we have found the old topics but informative. And also the new topics are now a days very rare . So try craete useful and new skills and ideas ,which will be challenged us , because I like to solve the difficult problems. 

personally, I challenge myself every day because I set a goal to earn 100,000 rubles in a month. to do this, I Wake up at 6 am, go to training, and then spend most of my time working in cryptocurrency

yes it is a good idea we should challenge our self with positively with hard working and patient with this we can achieve our goals we should give not hope in life.

Edited by habib ur Rehman

Yes, of course, guys, this is a very nlrmal idea, but what is important, please create very good and useful topics, because it will be great if there is quality content, and not anyhow.

I think you don't just have to challenge yourself, you have to have the mindset to meet the challenge.  If it happens that I challenge myself and I do not have the ability to accept that challenge, then it will not happen,you are right,  we have to  take  challenges. 

On 11/22/2020 at 8:47 AM, 1Muktar said:

Hello mates.  Hope this meets you well.  I want to write on a very serious issue and that is the issue of scarce new topics,  sometimes I feel as if we have nothing new to write about in this platform,  all the posts I see  are those made some months ago, I rearly see new topics.  So I want to challenge the members to look deep into there selves to challenge themselves to make a new topic everyday.  I think that is the only way we will see new topics in the forum. 

Yes, I am strongly supported you. You are right ,  when i see the same topic in a day again and again it makes me feed up, so i want to start creating new topics everyday