Challenge your self everyday - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1Muktar

Challenge your self everyday

Yes It's a challenging for  us to create almost 20 new topics daily. We have to apply our best afford to make a great and interesting topic. We should at least create 3 topic per day. Otherwise one day we have no topic for post.  It is a responsibility for us        

• +1 1
  • +4 1

it was a great idea if we post more topics like questions or suggestions to help more new members here and taking them as a challenge to do more ideal posts and another knowledge about cryptocurrencies, but making sure that all topics is more informative and useful to all to benefits us.

• +2 1

Wonderful words my dear and an important topic. Everyone should write important topics that are unique. We have to abide by the rules and learn about information in order to accomplish wonderful tasks and learn a lot through the forum

Yes we should challenge our self everyday always we should ask our self what do we achieved in everyday before we should go to bed and we should do the right things at the right time 

Might be not easy but its a interesting challenge for me and for the rest of the members of the forum but well i actually got some information but im still kind of summerizing it and making it more understandable for others.

• +2 1

Well said mate, I have noticed that too, the number of new topics is decreasing, I think we should create 3 or 4 topics at least per week, also I think moderator should make a competion about top 10 topics weekly it will make difference.

• +4 1

"We grow by lifting others"

We have to fight with ourselves every day. We have to overcome many obstacles to achieve success in life. We have to take challenges in every step of life. I agree with this statement.

• +1 1

My friend, the forum is very reputable, and the number of new members increases every day. I think they should gain experience and information from old and new topics and publications.

• +1 1

Yes dear no more new post I thing seniors effort for create new post for encouraging new members it's good and attractive point to both of them.

• +5 1

The moment you decide to challenge yourself and see the only obstacle ahead of you to be your effort that's is when everything becomes easier and less stressful! 

• +1 1

Hey, buddy!) The idea and in the challenge is not bad, but don't forget to think about creating topics that contain really useful information that has not yet been on the forum. Otherwise you can get a ban for violating the forum rules

• +3 1

9 hours ago, 1Muktar said:

Hello mates.  Hope this meets you well.  I want to write on a very serious issue and that is the issue of scarce new topics,  sometimes I feel as if we have nothing new to write about in this platform,  all the posts I see  are those made some months ago, I rearly see new topics.  So I want to challenge the members to look deep into there selves to challenge themselves to make a new topic everyday.  I think that is the only way we will see new topics in the forum. 

I strongly agreed with you that there are very  less new posts. Also the topics are repeated and very old.we must work,think and research and takie initiative to do some useful post which are not recurring and based on a new and unique idea.

• Useful or interesting 1

When we set a target to do the first 100 tasks, we have a lot of work to do and after completing our 100 tasks.  There is a target of 20 comments per day

Hey mate! I would like to share something here.You are right that we should challenge ourselves everyday.This is not means that we should challenge our selves just here.We should also challenge our selves in our daily lives.Because alot of people daily fall in some parts of life.But they don't have to stay lying there.That is the time you should challenge yourself to stand up.That was my honest opinion.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That is a good challenge that you make or you suggest to ourselves mate and because of that challenge we can make this forum better if we create a topic everyday but the main problem is there is a lot of new topics here that have the same thoughts but their topic is different which makes me confuse if it is okay or not. So, lets make our topic unique so that we can share our unique knowledge to everyone in this forum. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello mates.  Hope this meets you well.  I want to write on a very serious issue and that is the issue of scarce new topics,  sometimes I feel as if we have nothing new to write about in this platform,  all the posts I see  are those made some months ago, I rearly see new topics.  So I want to challenge the members to look deep into there selves to challenge themselves to make a new topic everyday.  I think that is the only way we will see new topics in the forum. 

Dear @1Muktar well, you share the good idea that we all must give challenge to each other or our selves to create new topics in the forum in this it will be helpful for us to learn more and get interested here.

And in this way the forum members will be actively participated.

Maybe as an impact of this post, recently there's a considerable increase in the number of posts in the platform. Posts like these would also motivate users to create more creative posts and thereby be actively involved in this platform. It's true that we need to genuinely try to create post as this would further enhance the overall performance of the platform as well.

Yes, you are right, the number of posts is very small, so the members, especially the old members, should publish more than one topic per day, this will develop CryptoTalk and become more useful to the members.

9 hours ago, Rubayed123 said:

Well said mate. Since last few days the number of new topics is so less. The old members should focus on creating some new topics. And we all must work together and build the platform in a informative and creative way.

Yes I all agree with you that new post are getting less, but I would like you know that this section is for the brand new and new members of the forum,so it may take the some time before they know how to create a meaningful post

Every life has to go with challenges on the way and if you put yourself in the challenge every day, you can know your life and keep your position at an advanced level.  Forums need to study hard for new content with crypto and learn more about crypto for innovation.  So everyone has to move forward with the challenge.

i think that you can find in this section many topics repeated @1Muktar because every new user want to undersant hwo it work this forum the easy way is to posting topic to ask help from other, but in the other section like trading you can't finding many topics repeated.

• +1 1

Please investigate further and further, understand many different types of crypto features. To generate new content with a piece of knowledge or guidance. we can provide to this platform.  It's really helpful for growing participation and find new topics and get some new information every day.

Dear friend I think new member cannot create new post because beginners always learning this forum. I think  Senior member daily create new post. I think you create a motivated post which helpful for everyone. Thanks for a share useful post.

There comes a time that I am also not motivated in posting because I don't know and I can not think if a new topic that can be good to everyone. I stop posting for one day to refresh my mind  and now I am posting and having new topic.

Actually creating new topic is not so easy because you try create one, then later you found out one already in existence. Another thing is we must not rush to create unnecessary/useless topic. Is good to make a good research and post useful information to the forum.