Challenge your self everyday - Page 56 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1Muktar

Challenge your self everyday

It's very important to remember why we are here and what should we do if we remember that thing and this mind will give us success .

When i was start working here i do motivate my self to complete hundred posts as fast as i can because if we move forward in this forum than we learn more different things.

This form is best for  doing something good and different and you can also challenge yourself like you you can challenge yourself to make a good topic and like this you will get money knowledge because while making topic you will make different Research and from it you will get many information.

You're right my friend. I have been working in this forum for a long time. But I do not have the courage to create new topics or find new topics. Because whenever I try to create a new topic, it is deleted. Because it might not have made sense. So I have always been in the habit of commenting on other people's topics or expressing my own opinion. As a result, no new thoughts come to my mind.

But it must be done by all of us, that we try to do something new ourselves while expressing opinions on different topics. If we start discussing new topics on our own, it will definitely be good for everyone. And everyone will try to think creatively.

When it comes to challenges, we see that every day in our daily life we face different challenges in one way or another. Then it turns out that if we don't do it under pressure, we can't fulfill the challenge. So our mindset must be that we will take a challenge very seriously and try very hard to complete it. And that's how we see progress going forward. I think your topic has made a lot of sense. By doing this we can definitely improve and give this forum a good gift.

• +1 1

Exactly my friend if we want to become successful in our lives we need to challenge ourselves every day. Never lose hope because of failure and believe in yourself and one day you will be successful. 

We can make new and useful topics and posts only if we try to learn and research more information  and knowledge. In this way we can learn and gain more.  Its a challenge  for us to create more unique  ang useful information. So we have to work hark to achieve  more success