Challenge your self everyday - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1Muktar

Challenge your self everyday

Hello there my dear!There are so numerous subject now, you ought to explore more this platform or forum. You can go to different areas in this discussion not simply in the novice segment, those segments you haven't seen has intriguing themes as well so you should go there and remark to those points to become familiar with cryptos. Amazing

You said well mate, if we challenge our selves daily then we achieve our success every day by day if you set a goal for 20 posts per day then you will surely done 20 posts. Happy posting.

• +4 1

It is a challenge to every one of us to bring new ideas and knowledge to every one of us we should explore our ideas and the knowledge we get from other sources and bring it to this forum so that others can benefit.

I have posted more than I can count. All my post have been deleted, and that is the reason, why there are not many new topics to post in. I don't understand, why they keep deleting threads, and as long as they keep doing it, we won't have new threads to post in.

• +2 1

Actually true, we tend to see posts almost related or old posts all the time. 

And getting to learn something here is by if we try to make new topic posts to bring out the real life situations happening around us, so that others can learn about what is really going on across the universe. 

hello friends,

i try to share information to other member and i try to make the useful and informational post.i try to share correct information to other.i hope they get good reputation create this types of posting.

• +4 1

On 11/22/2020 at 6:47 AM, 1Muktar said:

Hello mates.  Hope this meets you well.  I want to write on a very serious issue and that is the issue of scarce new topics,  sometimes I feel as if we have nothing new to write about in this platform,  all the posts I see  are those made some months ago, I rearly see new topics.  So I want to challenge the members to look deep into there selves to challenge themselves to make a new topic everyday.  I think that is the only way we will see new topics in the forum. 

It is a good idea, to challenge ourselves by writing a new topic every day, but on condition that it be exclusive and useful, to enrich knowledge within the forum.

• +3 1

Yea I agree to what you said, we always find Repeatative post every day in this forum, please we should all try to create a new post that has a good or that will enlighten us here, so as to make this forum more Intarctive.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Very much said mate. Since most recent couple of days the quantity of new points is so less. The old individuals should zero in on making some new themes. Furthermore, we as a whole should cooperate and construct the stage in an enlightening and inventive manner.

• +4 1

On 11/22/2020 at 2:00 PM, Rubayed123 said:

Well said mate. Since last few days the number of new topics is so less. The old members should focus on creating some new topics. And we all must work together and build the platform in a informative and creative way.

We should create at least 2 or more topics per week so we can increase the number of topics in the forum. Just make sure that the topic we going to create is legit and informative. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Well said man, however the scarcity of topics and themes to talk about is because they were created a long time ago when there was big payments and sadly we cant add anything new because everything is mentioned.

It is true that it is difficult to get new topics for publication despite the almost daily events of cryptocurrencies, and we must do more.

• +3 1

As we have to create a topic which is not related with before's topic its so much hard.  So that the members Couldn't be able to do this.  Biut if we try our best we hope we can create a usefull topic.  But is it will be different! I think it is very tough   

16 minutes ago, Biba24 said:

It is true that it is difficult to get new topics for publication despite the almost daily events of cryptocurrencies, and we must do more.

@Biba24 Creating a new topic with high quality is one of the challenges in which we must make more effort and carry out extensive research to present topics that benefit all members.

• +1 1

Expose yourself to new challenges everyday. This is the wonderful approach to make yourself ready and steady to face harder circumstances coming up in the future. If you are always curious and seeking new experiences every day, you will improve with every passing day. There are two situations, either you succeed facing a challenge or you get experience. There is no defeat. Challenge yourself to improve every day, challenge yourself to increase your working capacity, challenge yourself to increase your consciousness towards your diet. These are all challenges you can give to yourself to be better and better with the passage of time. 

• +1 1

I completely agree with you. We must challenge ourselves in order to create new and distinctive topics in the forum, and this requires us only some effort to search through Google or otherwise to read the latest news about the world of crypto and rewrite it well and understandably for members of the forum.

I agree with you because if all of us on this forum create a topic everyday, we will never have a scarcity of topics on this forum and thereby making the forum more active and increasing member participation.

You are absolutely correct in your observations, new topics as related to other cryptocurrencies should be discussed, more knowledge should be poured into this projects so we can all get to learn about them and how they affect our standards of living

The novice people who join the fields of cryptocurrency and who enter this site do not have enough information about this field and therefore they do not wish to publish useful publications, but only comment 

Dear mate you are right it is the best way to challenge itself. By creating new topics,new ideas is creating and by uploading the old posts people getting boored.

• +1 1

Everyone in every morning should challenge himself what he will do today so we decide our task and complete it with patience and with hard working comments with new material

You have nice suggestions but creating new topics is very hard since we might duplicate a topic that turns to deletion. Also, it is hard to create if you are still learning like me. But i like your suggestion because we are now shortage the number of topics. We need new one and in order to have it. We must post topic but always consider of its relevant, if it is trendy and not fake news

• +1 1

Yeah i really agree with you its all the same topic that are regulating . We should focus on new topic if we can work together its become easy . By doing so we can make this platform informative for otherz

You are completely right, I agree with you, we have to share new and non-recurring topics in order to develop this forum, now the forum has become a lot of old and duplicate topics and this will negatively affect us. 

@1Muktar  I am do not agree with you because in this forum nearly 20 k topics exits, this amount of topics not less even enough to discussed I think you visit only beginner section only,

that is why you think like that pls explore other section also, there you find so many topics and those topics really useful for everyone.