Challenge your self everyday - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1Muktar

Challenge your self everyday

You are absolutely right, I noticed this matter, the topics are all similar to each other, there is nothing new, we must create new topics to develop the forum further. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/22/2020 at 6:47 AM, 1Muktar said:

Hello mates.  Hope this meets you well.  I want to write on a very serious issue and that is the issue of scarce new topics,  sometimes I feel as if we have nothing new to write about in this platform,  all the posts I see  are those made some months ago, I rearly see new topics.  So I want to challenge the members to look deep into there selves to challenge themselves to make a new topic everyday.  I think that is the only way we will see new topics in the forum. 

There are new topics published almost every day of you want to see new topics you sort out the topics using sort out button you can find new topics that were created infact sometimes you will see a topic that was published some minute or hour ago but we should try our best to continue to give the best to the forum .

On 11/22/2020 at 6:47 AM, 1Muktar said:

Hello mates.  Hope this meets you well.  I want to write on a very serious issue and that is the issue of scarce new topics,  sometimes I feel as if we have nothing new to write about in this platform,  all the posts I see  are those made some months ago, I rearly see new topics.  So I want to challenge the members to look deep into there selves to challenge themselves to make a new topic everyday.  I think that is the only way we will see new topics in the forum. 

There are new topics published almost every day of you want to see new topics you sort out the topics using sort out button you can find new topics that were created infact sometimes you will see a topic that was published some minute or hour ago but we should try our best to continue to give the best to the forum .

Hello mate you are right at this post ,you hardly see new post and those ones you will see old ones like one month ago or even two ,three months ago at the cryptotalk forum.i  think that we have knowledge and experience on new cryptotalk topics or post and comments by other members Will be helpful to other and that will make the useful and informative post at the cryptotalk forum site .

It's a amazing topic.challenging is an important things for every one..if we want to gain success in life we have need tahe challenge or rist.without it..we cant became successfull.cryptocurrency is like a challenge for us.

Your are 💯 percent right, that's is a great idea great thinking to e succeeded in life if you have goals and you want them, so start challenging yourself that you have to work 

You share a smart thought since now it's exceptionally elusive new subjects regular .so if everybody should make new point and offer new information and data ordinary so it will assist us with finding new themes and get some new posts regular.

Yes, basically! Of course you rarely see new posts and those are the ones you see old ones like a month ago or even two or three months ago in the Cryptotalk forum. In fact I think we have knowledge and experience about new cryptoaltics or other members ’posts and comments will be helpful to others.

• +2 1

You are right let us embibe in the culture of hardwork and diligence,to have the spirit and ability to keep learning and motivating ourselves to always have the passion to do something different in this wonderful platform.lets make new publications and interesting topics to get good and better reputation and make the forum wonderful.

The best way to change your mind and find a new ideas is to close the forum and go do other things like drink cafe or play some sports, and then return to the forum and you can find many ideas to talk about, spind all the time in the forum can gives this feeling 

اقتبس
اقتبس

In my opinion

when our thinking will extend beyond the beginners stage, we will discover what is new, interact with it quickly, and start producing new topics from ourselves.

I have already challenged myself to do other work to earn more because I have different ambition in my life and I have challenged to do all and now I am doing my best to complete challenge. This will make your hard work and you will be always motivated.

• +1 1

Am a new member to this forum but am setting myself a goal to be able to complete my 100 posts within two days

Yes, my friend, I agree with you on this subject that you are proposing a very sensitive and important idea. It contributes to pushing the forum forward, and if everyone works on raising different topics, we will find a variety of topics that will increase our knowledge and experience, which leads to improving our performance.

As a  new member it's difficult for me to create new constructive topics it's should be the responsibility of the seniors to create new one because they are experience. They must use thier experinece and create quality topics to comment on. As newbies when create topic they got warning points or thoer posts gwt deleted. 

On 11/22/2020 at 12:47 AM, 1Muktar said:

Hello friend, what happens is that creating a topic is not talking for the sake of talking, for it there must be a controversial topic that has room for debate and that is of interest to those of us who work in the forum, almost every day I see new topics with the Same questions, what if it already reaches 100 publications, what are the rules, etc ... You have to look for new topics but topics with quality and with a foundation in cryptocurrencies...

hallo there, yes i  agree with you we should always challenge   our selves  every day ,every moment we live,  and in every place we visit it , i think life is Series of challenge and Lessons to learn ,so let's try to challenge  our selves and try to make new good topics about all thing we have learned and we want to learn in near future ,i think every day we can find alot of new things we can write about it and share it between us ,hope we will see alot of new topics in this forum in near future  and learn something new every day.

I agree with you mate, let us come together and make some research and achieve our goals, we have to make research about crypto day by day, so i challenge all members to work hard and make this forum interactive.

Yeah nothing is more important than challenging yourself for the betterment of you. Challenge to someone else is really a joke type of thing  it doesn't helps you that Nah a single percent. Challenge yourself for tinay small goals in the start to achieve a big goal in the end without any challenge. I challenged my self for getting maximum output from this site and I am on my way. 

Yes, i also have a challenge in this forum.My challenge to complete my 20 post everyday.I dont want to miss to post on this forum.This is my daily challenge on this forum.

Hey you,yes you are you still at the beginners level is your rank still reading newbies,set a Target for yourself that you want your rank should be reading expert before next month, just set a goal

When we write a new registration, we will highlight its language beautifully. We always have to come up with new topics so that the rest of the members can read and encourage us. We will always try to pick up the necessary posts.

The matter is that if you want to see new posts, change the language in which you want to see the posts, meaning do you want to mix between the old and the new, or the emergence of new posts. When you do that, a number of recent posts will appear for you. But the thing that hinders the majority is that these posts are deleted and your comment is also calculated from the updates. In addition to that, the members must create the new and not repeat what was previously mentioned before.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 11/22/2020 at 7:47 AM, 1Muktar said:

Yes, this is wonderful. We must read, learn and challenge ourselves in order to write a post daily at least. This is something that will provide success for the forum and success for us as well.

Hey, in order to make the new topic, why to challenge yourself ? What is your direction of topic ? If the issue is unique to bring on this forum, everyone is free to create the new topic and nothing to challenge. In case of me, I have never taken this task as challenging but the real challenge is, my topics put the value on forum or not?