Bitcoin between a new record and a big drop - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hani20980

Bitcoin between a new record and a big drop

What is certain, dear colleagues of this great community and we are all in agreement that the bitcoin lowered record and this time I do not think that it has a drop so abruptly, it was previously I forecast that it will continue to rise
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck

• +2 1

New record came and there was a lot of money in some countries with people ready to buy, also too much tether around 20b of it, that out of the sudden is used to buy Bitcoin and support any decline. Although tether wasn't too important as the market was driven by institutions bank fomo and we can have in mind better to come.

• +3 1

We had an all time high and maybe it will be the last for 2020. Many will start thinking about new year and I think there will be liquidations soon while some investors that bought in June from grayscale will be able six months later to sell as this is the required limit they have to hold the investment. It could be a big drop but it all depends on many things, some we don't see or know but can only assume.

• +1 1

A big drop can happen but not at that time in November, it was then that many were buying and price wasn't dropping but only made small retracement, for now it is a little different in the chart as price went to 24k twice and rejected massively today so I am not expecting for a week another bullish time, it will go back to 20k and have to retest a major support as this is how prices work.

• +1 1

On 11/18/2020 at 11:19 PM, hani20980 said:

What do you think ? Are we going to see in

the next few days a new rise in bitcoin or will it drop to less than 15000$ ?

I think Bitcoin will stay higher than $10,000 for a good while and that's what matters.

Even if tomorrow bitcoin goes down to $14k-$15k it is still considered to be normal as a correction is always healthy for any market pair and that doesn't mean because it just went down 30-40% in a day it's a bubble then.

I think the most crucial price for Bitcoin is now $10k, if it can hold that for a year at least it's a very good sign for the whole crypto market and it means we will soon have another good altseason like what we had in 2017.

Today December 22, bitcoin is trading in an interval between 22,900.57 to 23,200 dollars, therefore it can be that the reduction of bitcoin today is (-3.11%), we can see that this month it has had a great increase suddenly and you can see that the increase will continue to rise, what I have to be very attentive to is the price when it falls to sell the satoshis that I have saved, because when it falls, it falls very low, I can tell you to constantly see the price of bitcoin to they don't lose when it goes down.

• +1 1

This increase is very different from that of 2017, as it is more similar to that of the end of 2016. Therefore, it's possible that there will be corrections, but the market is bullish and therefore everything indicates that the price of Bitcoin will continue to rise for several more months.
Well, according to Bitcoin cycles, that should happen, but nothing is certain with cryptocurrencies, so we'll see what happens during the next few months.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

When bitcoin was on the top so expect the down price of bitcoin because people were already gained profit so I'm not surprised if bitcoin go down suddenly people will surely sell their bitcoin and will find another opportunity to invest a potential coin.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Things will always happen that in this market with its volatility will always leave more than one surprised, this is because things like this year's pandemic happen and they make the popularity increase considerably and make, for example, the btc skyrocket to large numbers prices.

• +1 1

On 11/18/2020 at 3:49 PM, hani20980 said:

The price of Bitcoin has risen dramatically in less than one year as Bitcoin was

trading at $ 5,000 last March, reaching today more than 18400$. This rise

makes some experts question the ability of bitcoin to continue to rise and

whether we will see a similar bubble like what happened in 2017. Just as

bitcoin today fell by more than 1000$ from the price of 18400 to 17300$

before rising again and stabilizing at levels close to 18000$ but i think that

the logical explanation that lead to this high and fast drop in bitcoin price

belong to the whales selling large quantities of bitcoin then the price has risen

again due to the high demand for bitcoin. What do you think ? Are we going to see in

I think that a fall is possible because the momentum of the BTC was due to the pandemic in my opinion, but possibly a fall is expected according to the experts so I have my funds in USD in case something happens.

Bitcoin was created in 2008 and launched in 2009, it founded the cryptographic world and since then it has been increasing in value continuously, undoubtedly in the market there are powerful economic groups that handle a lot of capital and that may at some point manipulate the market. However, there are indications due to the low supply of bitcoin that it must continue to rise, together with the fact that in a short time no more bitcoin will be generated, which will cause the supply to be reduced even more, promoting the increase of bitcoin, on the other hand bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency in the cryptocurrency market.

I think that we will continue to see a continuous rise in the prove of bitcoin because it has reached more than $26000 and it still keeps rising and I predict that 2021 may be the best year for bitcoin.

Dear friend I also become very curious to see the price of Bitcoin that is price becomes more and more day by day and no the price of bitcoin rates $40,000 which is a great amount and I would see a great future of BTC that it may touch $50,000 in next 7 days.

• +4 1

On 11/19/2020 at 12:49 AM, hani20980 said:

The price of Bitcoin has risen dramatically in less than one year as Bitcoin was

belong to the whales selling large quantities of bitcoin then the price has risen

again due to the high demand for bitcoin. What do you think ? Are we going to see in

dude as we all have seen that the last month 2020 and the new starter 2021 prove very successful in the digital world that the rate of Bitcoin is increasing day by day and hope so that after sometime it reaches its maximum value

During the rise to 20k Bitcoin was not going to fail, it had a small resistance at 20k and some whales thought they could sell there, but they could also sell at double that price as it was going very higher.

Bitcoin is in very new heighs at the moment, and while I don't clearly remember a drop during the time of this post, there is one now that many I've seen are scared. It is not to be scared anything that is a correction, because without a correction prices won't be able to keep pushing higher, you should stay calm and hold, if the money is too much then you should have made a better strategy, so try to make one now.

On 11/18/2020 at 9:49 PM, hani20980 said:

I think that Bitcoin today will rise even more, he is now taking a rest and I really think that Bitcoin may reach a million dollars, perhaps in the coming years.

• +1 1

Before we invest and trade Bitcoin we must be aware that the price of Bitcoin fluctuates so much that if there is a significant decline and increase, don't be surprised and think that Bitcoin is a bubble. People who have been in the crypto world for a long time know that taking advantage of these fluctuations can be profitable, high Bitcoin price fluctuations are the way in which traders benefit, if anyone is not ready for high Bitcoin price fluctuations it is better not to trade Bitcoin.

• +1 1

Bitcoin have set new record this year. Bitcoin have hit 40k usd which was never set before in cryptoworld. And we hope to see more rise this year. 

I think, in less than আমি 5000, it’s a devastating moment and a serious fear of being thrown away that provokes many crypto users to dumb down the মহ 4000 price when the global epidemic breaks out.  Only a small number of such low-cost BTCs were able to achieve the target of half.  Halving came and by the end BTC had started to move upwards every day that the bull was able to recover 8 8500 after failing to spend 10’000 recently with the help of runs.

Crypto is a digital currency. Bitcoin is a part of crypto. Bitcoin prices depend on the currency. Sometimes prices go up and prices go down. Bitcoin prices depend on market demand. Bitcoin can be sold at a lower price. Investors can benefit greatly by investing.

Yeah bitcoin price had increased so many but suddenly it's dropped down. I think this turn might be big loses for traders. Cause lot of traders invest their money and it’s been drop. So this is really big loses for all of them.

There was no collapse of the market due to the rise of Bitcoin this time, it was slow and continuous correction, which made it based on a strong base that made it reach the barrier of 40 thousand US dollars and is now performing the correction process again and decreased, but quietly, until it reached 30 thousand and returned to rise to 32 thousand dollars

We are waiting to see where he will go and what the market will be like after all these moves

• +3 1

Large currencies like Bitcoin cannot predict their instantaneous movements, whales can manipulate the movement of bitcoin a little, but in the long term it is very clear that Bitcoin is on the rise, the biggest proof of this is that Bitcoin is now at $ 32,000 and I am telling you from now that the year Next, it will be in a new ring of not less than $ 50,000 and I think it will be more than $ 100,000.

• +1 1

I think its going to rise again and especially at the end of 2021 it will breat its own records and its price will be touching the skies because the covid crises are vanishing and the market is stabilixing itself again so lets hope for the best for future and it will happen as i said i am pretty sure with it