Creating replies on old topics! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vidyut29

Creating replies on old topics!

Hello friends,how are you?

Actually i have a doubt on this forum.I just want to know can i make replies on old topics? If i do this then will i have to face any problems?

• Useful or interesting 12
  • -1 1
  • +1 11
  • +2 9
  • +3 5
  • +4 3
  • +5 3

4 minutes ago, titanrex1 said:

Well I think there is no problem on replying in topics even if they are old as long as your reply or comment is related and useful for all of the users. Also I think replying on old topics is a good way to make it appear on the list of different topics per section. You will only face a problem when you violated a rule in this forum :classic_laugh:.

Ok.Thanks for your valuable opinion.If this is good for my account and our forum then i will reply to old topics to appears its on the top.So i will do reply on old topics 

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

You can leave your comment on the publication that you like, whether it is new or old, it does not matter, you just have to follow the rules so you do not have any problems

• Useful or interesting 2

38 minutes ago, Vidyut29 said:

@Vidyut29 Greetings dear friend! I am fine and hope you are doing well. 

39 minutes ago, Vidyut29 said:

Actually i have a doubt on this forum.I just want to know can i make replies on old topics?

Of course, you can make replies on old topics they are open for you while you can't reply on closed topics because moderators has closed them as they don't need to be discussed anymore. 

42 minutes ago, Vidyut29 said:

If i do this then will i have to face any problems?

You can face problems when you break forum rules and do wrong posting (useless, irrelevant content). Always be legit and stay loyal to this forum learn and help others thanks! 

• +1 1

there isn't any strict rule that prohibits replying on old posts, but please keep in mind that if you make an unrelated or a useless comment that doesn't add anything to the discussion or if it was already finished and you just comment for the sake of commenting, then you may get a warning point for useless content, so if you can try to stay away from old topics, and think of ways you can create new ones yourself, instead of just looking for topics already on the forum

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Well I think there is no issue on answering in points regardless of whether they are old as long as your answer or remark is connected and helpful for the entirety of the clients. Additionally I think answering on old subjects is a decent method to cause it to show up on the rundown of various points per segment. You will possibly confront an issue when you abused a standard in this discussion .Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I am of the suggestion that a section should be created and after some months some post should be moved there maybe setting a time limit to label a post as old I think that will really help. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My dear friend, there is no problem in responding to old topics, and you do not need to worry. You only have to pay attention if you have actually responded to this article or not. If you want to know that, you should pay attention to the message sign next to the article if it is black. This means that you have already participated in this article and the reply On him, if it is white, then you have not participated in this article

Personally, I do not provide responses to old topics, it is possible that these responses are considered errors and are not desirable here by the supervisors. Therefore, I advise you to arrange the topics according to the most recent time period in the publication and continue to participate better.

• -2 2

2 hours ago, Vidyut29 said:

Actually i have a doubt on this forum.I just want to know can i make replies on old topics? If i do this then will i have to face any problems?

You can replay to any posts or topics that you like no matter how long they have been created, you can comment on old posts its a forum and forums are a place for discussion so we can discuses on any posts that we like as long as the topic is open for replay. 

2 hours ago, Vidyut29 said:

@Vidyut29 You can respond to any comment, yes, always something according to the topic that is published so that you receive good reputations, when you are starting here, reading the rules is a good idea so as not to get in trouble with the moderators for breaking them, greetings, welcome to Cryptotlak, work hard so that you see your fruits arrive soon.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

3 hours ago, Vidyut29 said:

I think that officially it is not forbidden to post on old topics, since many of those topics have valuable information that can generate conversations between the different users of the forum, there will be no sanctions, do it with total security.

3 hours ago, Vidyut29 said:

Hello friend, you have the right to publish on the topic you want, even if it is old, since being old it does not lose importance, for example, if you talk about the price of bitcoin in 2019, you address the current price on Theme does not lose validity but is updated and thus a publication is not duplicated, always keep in mind to comply with the established and it will not be reversed..

• +1 1
  • +2 1

No there is no problem you can share post in any topic you want just make useful posts and you will be fine. Just one thing about old forums those from doesn't have visitors like new topics so your chance to get reputation is less than new topics.

• +1 1

You can respond to any question you want on the forum as long as you know the answer to it, so that you provide benefit to all members with useful content for the answer

I think there is no problem with commenting or replying on old topics as long as you will contribute a good answer or information. Also you by replying in old topics you can also add some new information about it, and it might be read by other users interested on that old certain topic. I think we might encounter a problem if we keep on replying on the topic, it's better to quote someone especially if they are asking a question.

15 hours ago, Salo786516 said:

Hi my dear @Vidyut29 I'm welcomed you in this forum.its a safe and secure forum . You have no need to worry about it . But just follow the rules of this forum for survive for log time .

You can choose any section Which you like most and the post which you like most .

So don't worry and keep working.

Have a good post 😊!

I am also want to say welcomed to you.Actually i have a confusion about these.So i want to say thanks to you for clear my confusion.Now i will keep replying on old topics.

15 hours ago, Shazi veer said:

My dears if you reply on old topics it's not a problem. 

But when you violated then you face number of problems. 

like you may be warned. 

And if you don't avoid after warning points you may be banned. 

So my dears submitted your comments in a good way and when your comments follow the rules you can't face any problems. 

Thanks for your valuable opiniom.You say i will warned if i make replies on old topics.But some others members said that i will not face any problem if i do this.

• +2 2

I don't think there's any problem with that cause since I registered into this platform most of the topics I've come across are post from long time ago and I haven't faced any problem

• +3 1

Most old topics are usually disabled and so most people do not understand what to do them but as we continue there is a way and in which we can be able to recreate everything perfectly according to How are able to level out everything we need to recreate a structure that does not keep us repeating on the same topics over and over

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I did that replying to a old topic or old post here in this forum and I didn't face any problem about it but you can't reply on the old topic that have a locked sign on it because it is too many replies. So, don't be afraid on replying on a old topic because you can gain a knowledge about what topic it is talking about. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think there is any problem replying to an old topic in as much as your comments are tangible and correspond to the topic.

Yes you can reply to an old topic, but why is it that sometimes if you commented on a old Post then your comment will be deleted, why is it like that?

replying to old topics is normal as long as you post only useful ideas as of now, many members having a problem about new posts because some members here didn't post more new topics so they have no choice but post reply on old topics just do more ideal and informative as you post to old topics or same topics.

On 11/18/2020 at 12:20 AM, Vidyut29 said:

I think yes, you can reply to old topics. But base on my experience, all of my old topic comments or replies got deleted. So I think it is not best to reply on those topics if you want to have a complete 20 posts per day payment.