Every long Journey begins with a single step. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sypher9

Every long Journey begins with a single step.

Step by step one makes it to the top,every journey begins with determination and industriousness.most importantly to maintain discipline and follow the code.every single step it's a clear path to success 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 5
  • +3 5
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

If you enter a new project, whatever this project is, its beginning is like a blank white paper!
The most difficult thing in this paper is writing the first word or the first sentence! This is how our life is! The most difficult thing is at the beginning, and then things get easier! This is what also happens with the white paper! With the completion of the first line, writing the second line becomes much easier!

unnamed (3).jpg

Edited by Emma William
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 8
  • +2 11
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

You are right, every long journey starts with a single step. Even me today i have +5000 posts but i started with 0 posts when i joined this forum, so it is possible to reach far though we need patience. Just follow the rules of the forum and you will reach where you want to be.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

A single step can make you a little closer to your dream. It's okay if you are just having a small step as long as you are moving forward. Our lives are full of different challenges but those challenge can make us a better person every single day. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Obviously what you are doing is always right where you are before you start it or before you reach your current level you will not have to worry about your current if you work hard at the lower level where you will be the boss.

• +2 1

It's true mate every long journey starts with a single step and I let you know that your entry into this lovely forum is not a mistake just continue working hard and following forum rules then you will see great results, I'm wishing you all the best.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 3

All of the experienced member here or senior members begin in which we are standing right now and like what you've stated on your content we must value this forum what opportunities are given to us right now. We must gain knowledge as long as we can or information about the crypto world and we must make a good decision of our earnings here for it not to put on waste. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This post reminds me of life because every human will start from cradle and will end in grave so we just have to dedicate our time very well and put more effort in making it here in this platform.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

7 hours ago, Sypher9 said:

As said in my topic a long Journey begins with a single step i think my entry into this forum is not a mistake but will make me go a long way in cryptocurrency as i also see it to be the best opportunity for every newbie like me to value this offer for gaining much information about crypto in this forum.

Lets learn while we can because the knowledge we get here will never vanish from us but be helpfu to our success in crypto handlings.

Also lets value the earnings we are given by doing something valueble with them and never spend them recklessily. 

Hello! Let me rephrase it, "every journey begins with a single step". Everyone started at the bottom even the pioneers and experts in the forum, they were all once like you. With limited ideas and basic knowledge about this field; but, with their determination and hardwork they were able to climb to the top and that's going to happen to everyone who are striving and doing their utmost efforts to learn and to share their acquired knowledge in the community. You/We can do it too! Let us all do our best to fulfill our roles in this opportunity offered to us in the forum. 

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

The hardest thing in life is the first step. Once you lay your first step,you  need to go day by day one day at a time. You will surely learn gradually and reach where you wish to. All the best to all the members of the forum who have stepted their first step here on cryptotalk forum. You have a long way to go and i wish you the best.

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

So joining this forum is the beginning for you to enter this deep crypto world! it's really great if you are interested in it and this forum will give you a great opportunity to learn and earn at the same time.. i advice you to read all the pinned posts in each section more than one time in order to understand how it works here.. also reading and learning well before working here would be better in my opinion in order to get good knowledge and be able to discuss about many cryptocurrencies issues and how this crypto world works..

• -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

8 hours ago, Sypher9 said:

As said in my topic a long Journey begins with a single step i think my entry into this forum is not a mistake but will make me go a long way in cryptocurrency as i also see it to be the best opportunity for every newbie like me to value this offer for gaining much information about crypto in this forum.

Lets learn while we can because the knowledge we get here will never vanish from us but be helpfu to our success in crypto handlings.

Also lets value the earnings we are given by doing something valueble with them and never spend them recklessily. 

@Sypher9 You're absolutely right buddy!

First of all I would like to welcome you to the cryptotalk forum. This is a great platform for the majority of users who are here for learning new things and get some rewards in return for their valuable time and contribution to the platform with their quality postings. You must keep in mind that, knowledge is the only thing that is never spent if we share with others, but rather it will add and help others to get most out your sharing. So, we must be focusing on learning new things, discussing on relevant topics and share authentic and genuine topic/posts that are yet helpful for the forum users.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

Here I'm today in this forum where yesterday I was not, and even having zero experience about the world of crypto currency. Today the story is changing becoming one of the member sharing and learning as well from fellow members, colleagues and above all enjoying all the benefits relating to crypto both in this forum and outside the forum

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

You are right we all start with a step, which everyone start with sign up stage then email verifications despite the login process as some security patch which also required an answer after that process is done we come rules guiding the forums. 

• +1 1

I totally agree with you a thousand times over cause the better time to plant a tree is yesterday but the best time is now, if you don't start then you would would never know how far you can go, the road may seem hard and long but with determination and patience it would be easy, bitcoin and cryptocurrency takes time so it would need patience.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think that entering this forum is the best step you take in order to learn and increase your knowledge about the world of crypto and that the first step in any work you do is always the most difficult, but with the passage of time you will become an active member in the forum and reach the highest ranks.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Yes my friend, every long journey starts with a single step. As you have joined this forum you are working here and learning a lot from here. It is your first step to a long journey. Just like in the beginning you would like to learn a lot of things here, you will learn many things from here and get a lot of information which will be useful for you later. In the beginning every person has a little difficulty, but later on, it becomes a cause of easiness. Like there are many other members in this forum who came here and then they have learned a lot from here and now they are full member one here and they have a lot of information. In order to do such a huge journey, first of all you need a single step and that can be difficult. You need to keep working hard.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Nothing good comes in an easy way so we all have to out that in our mind and just the way it was stated in this topic every successful journey begins with a step and for that reason i am advising us to never give up no matter what challenges we face instead make effective corrections whenever you make mistake and move on because one day it wi become a story to tell. This forum is good for learning as well as earning so just focus and we shall achieve what we are here for without much problem.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Actually every journey begin with a single step but to be sincere is not always easy from the start. But with the involvement of hard work and motivation we are all going to archive the common goal.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Whatever you are doing is always exactly where you are before you start it or before you reach your current level you will not have to worry about your current if you work hard at a lower level because time will be your boss.

• +3 1

15 hours ago, Mubarak Salihu Ahmed said:

Step by step one makes it to the top,every journey begins with determination and industriousness.most importantly to maintain discipline and follow the code.every single step it's a clear path to success 

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.this saying teachers that teaches that even the longest and most difficult venture have a starting point. Something which begins with one single step. Successful people started from a single step

• +5 1

Yes friends everything starts witha single step the far and most important thing is just to start it all begins with the word start, just starting is the best solution you can  not  stop something that you have not started 

You are right. In this forum we gain knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies and profit as well, and this is good for us especially as we need to learn more about cryptocurrencies. Profiting from this forum needs patience and work to develop your writing skills so that you can publish useful topics.

Thats how our life is. We have to start to reach the end. Money or fame can vanish anytime but knowledge will never leave us. We can be the best by gaining knowledge. To be in cryptoworld we must know the how cryptocurrency works and this forum is the perfect place to gain that knowledge.