Greetings to you all iam new here please lead me. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sypher9

Greetings to you all iam new here please lead me.

I am glad you attended this forum. Very good forum. It gives people important information about the crypto world. It makes both teaching and earning. The members here are very kind and everyone behaves like family members. Complete the first 100 free posts on this forum, read the forum rules thoroughly and start earning your turn.

Welcome my friend,you have made a good decision by joining this great forum,the most important thing is to read the rules and instructions of this forum and follow them perfectly, you have to increase your knowledge and information about crypto currency world and by this you will be able to write in a good way. 

here you will have many ways to get cryptographic knowledge in a new way every day cryptotalk members make it possible with their and comments giving your points 

Welcome to the forum where every mistake has it penalty, I think the first thing we must put in mind is abiding by the rules of the forum and making 20 useful posts and topics.

Good evening friend,As a beginner there are rules and regulations guiding to this forum,And also this forum is a forum that will make you feel better in your life, once you follow the rules and regulations of the forum you will not get problem with any members of the forum,but if you violate the rules then you will face the Parnell.

I am also a new member at this forum and I am really happy to ne here as I have read a lot content with superb information regarding cryptocurrency. The section system is really amazing we can learn a lot about trading and investment as well from here and can earn btc from here as well.

Hi mate, welcome to this platform.  Friend in sentence, this platform will help you a lot, you will not gain knowledge only through this platform.That post does not contain fake information.  All you have to do is follow the rules, but you must be banned from the forum if you violate the rules of the forum.

Please guide us. Lot of new members know a limited informations. Reading is our weapons. Jr. Members is a teacher to us because jr. Members post can give us knowledge and information about forums. We are accepting information because it will help us to become a successful and highly class member.

Do not worry my friend, all the members here will provide you with help and assistance, but first I advise you to read the forum rules and abide by them and not violate them in order not to get warning points, do not worry the rules here are easy and everyone can follow them only You should set aside daily time for this forum In order to get information and money

• +2 1

Hello my friend.  Above all, you should read the forum rules and strictly adhere to them to avoid the warning points.  You should ensure that your posts are free from misspellings before publishing.  Never copy and paste.  Your posts should be of useful and meaningful content.  You must respect all members and provide them with assistance.  Here we are one family and our goal is one.  I advise you to devote a lot of your time to researching all sections of the forum and reading important and useful topics.  I wish you success

Dear Friend! Crypto is a platform where we can both learn and earn at the same time. You should focus on both learning and gain knowledge.

if you want to know some certain things which are not needed to ask here in this topic or they are common and you want to know you can always message me directly.

Dear @Sypher9 if want to learn then just pay attention to every post you see on this forum. You won't have to make topics for that. Just visit the section about forum and learn the rules and regulations so that you are aware from rules and regulations and learn from each post you see and write. This will certainly help you alot. 

Welcome to crypto currency. First you want to know the rules and learn all things from senior members. When you have proper knowledge about crypto currency then you can work hard for success. 

• +2 1

I see that anytime a new member comes and creates a topic that asking for guidance and help many members respond right away and they give all the necessary things that a new member should know and it only shows that we have concerns to the others.

Well come to cryptotalk mate!

I'm also newbie and I'm also looking forward to learn about that forum. I think initially every newbies should learn rules and regulations of that forum. It will help us in right way.

Welcome! 
Without fear of being wrong, you have truly arrived to the best forum about Cryptocurrencies where you will be rewarded for your daily work. You can also learn a lot about the different benefits they provide both personally and economically.

Hello dear i just welcome you here in crypto world, i hope you are doing well here, to do better just focus in your work, don’t break the rules and regulations, share your knowledge. just read always to learn more, you need to be wise when you want to invest and good luck.

First of all I welcome you on this forum then I will tell you that we should to complete your first hundred useful post this is your learning process and you should to learn about the Bitcoin and learn about the cryptocurrency that is very helpful for you to earn the money  in the Bitcoins

• +2 1

It does not seem to me that you are new through your participation and the number of jobs you have created anyway. If you want to earn more money, I advise you to follow the basic rules of the forum and I suggest you to invest, but you must study the topic well before starting

I am also a new member of this forum. So everyone will support those who are senior members. If the senior members help the new ones then we the new members can move forward.

First of all welcome you to this platform my friend and I must appreciate your ambition for which you join this played haram the first of all you have to read the rules and regulation of this platform which make you easy and comfortable to work on this platform and then would have to complete your hundred useful post and then you have to complete your 7 days trial after that you start getting receiving payment from this platform that moment is very exciting for you so my friend work with allegiance on this platform and hope you will be enjoy a good reputation one day❤️💜❤️❤️

First of all you have to read out all the rules of this forum and then you have to complete your 💯 posts and submit your reply in 20 topics. Becareful if your posts are good then your payment is good.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

You are welcome to this great, respected and well-recognized forum.  Why I say this is because the Cryptotalk Forum has created a record that no crypto forum is capable of doing for the time being.  You can trust me if you start enjoying the series of payments in both new currency talk coins and BTC Plus running quizzes.  Try your best and make sure you engage yourself in the quiz to enjoy the best rewards.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• 11.05.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.6% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.6% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.8%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.7%  USDT   +3.7%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Клейм Notcoin доступен!              Notcoin предлагает на выбор 3 варианта:     Вывод $NOT на @wallet (требуется KYC); Вывод на биржи (Binance, Bybit, OKX); Стейкинг баланса на 30 дней.При выводе $NOT будет взыматься комиссия в 1.5%. Пока что могут вывести только пользователи с тг-премиум.
    • RubyCash is a dynamically developing platform for cryptocurrency exchange.   Our main goal is to provide millions of users worldwide with the opportunity for free, anonymous, and, above all, secure exchange of crypto assets of any size. Our platform is fully automated, allowing you to make currency exchanges in just a few clicks at the most advantageous rates.   Security is our priority. We pay special attention to protecting our platform and promptly respond to any possible threats. All incoming funds undergo AML checks, ensuring the safety of your funds from exchange blocking. We only cooperate with verified liquidity providers, ensuring the purity of your funds by 100%.   Technical support - always available. Our team is ready to help you 24/7, and the response time from our technical support operator under normal load is just 5 minutes!   Exchange rates - our competitive advantages. We offer the best rates for all cryptocurrency pairs.   Anonymity - your choice. Registration is optional, and you can make exchanges completely anonymously.   Commission - transparency and honesty. Our commission is only 0.25% for any exchange volume.   We also offer additional earning opportunities through our cashback system and affiliate program. Join us and see for yourself!   We are always open to your suggestions and comments.   Contact us: Telegram Support info@rubycash.org rubycash.org
    • ФРС по-прежнему считает, что ставки снизятся в этом году, но, возможно, позже, чем ожидалось. Цена Биткойна упала на 2,5% до $60 300 в пятницу, поскольку представители Федеральной резервной системы взвешивали свои варианты борьбы с устойчивой ценовой инфляцией в Соединенных Штатах. Биткойн торговался по цене 63 400 долларов США в полдень по всемирному координированному времени в пятницу, а затем упал ниже 61 000 долларов США в течение следующих нескольких часов. По данным Coinglass , волатильность привела к ликвидациям на сумму 175 миллионов долларов за последние 24 часа. Самая крупная ликвидация произошла в сделке BTC/USDT на Binance на сумму 3,56 миллиона долларов. Выступая на конференции Ассоциации банкиров Луизианы в Новом Орлеане на этой неделе, президент ФРБ Далласа Лори Логан предположила, что, возможно, «слишком рано думать о снижении ставок», сообщает Reuters . «Мне нужно увидеть разрешение некоторых из этих неопределенностей относительно пути, по которому мы идем, и нам нужно оставаться очень гибкими», — сказал Логан. За последние несколько месяцев базовая инфляция PCE – предпочтительный показатель инфляции Федеральной резервной системы – не смогла добиться существенного прогресса в достижении целевого показателя центрального банка в 2%. Более того, данные в пятницу показали толчок инфляционным ожиданиям потребителей: ожидания на год вперед вырастут до 3,5% в мае следующего года. В интервью Reuters президент ФРБ Атланты Рафаэль Бостик предсказал, что процентные ставки все равно снизятся – но, возможно, только на 25 базисных пунктов до конца года. «Я все еще верю в это», — сказал он, отметив, что «пройдет некоторое время», прежде чем инфляция наконец снизится. Более низкие процентные ставки воспринимаются как благо для Биткойна и акций, предоставляя инвесторам более дешевые долги для скупки рискованных активов. Биткойн/доллар США. 
    • ✅CRYPTO CASH ♻️ USD/AMD • 0~499 USD—2.5% • 500~999 USD— 2%• 1 000~4 999 USD — 1%• 5 000 ~ and more — 0.5%   ☑️CASH USD/AMD ♻️ CRYPTO • 500 ~999 USD  — 2%• 1 000 ~4999 USD — 1.5%• 5,000 USD and more  — 1%   All directions of exchange and calculation can be done on the website 👉Website For questions 👉 Telegram operator We are never the first to write with an offer to exchange. Be carefull!!!   CryptoInvest Contacts: ☎️+374-77788760 (Viber/WhatsApp)      +374-77667060 Address: Yerevan, st. M. Khudyakova 177/7. 🌐View on map
    • Да это один из основных стимулов для роста битка, как говорят в ФРС ставки будут точно снижены в этом году но немного позже чем ожидалось.
    • RubyCash - это динамично развивающаяся платформа для обмена криптовалюты.   Наша главная цель - предоставить миллионам пользователей по всему миру возможность свободного, анонимного и, прежде всего, безопасного обмена криптоактивами любого размера. Наша платформа полностью автоматизирована, что позволяет вам совершать обмены валюты всего в несколько кликов по самым выгодным курсам.   Безопасность - это наш приоритет. Мы уделяем особое внимание защите нашей платформы и оперативно реагируем на любые возможные угрозы. Все поступающие средства подвергаются проверке на предмет соблюдения AML, что гарантирует сохранность ваших средств от блокировки со стороны бирж. Мы сотрудничаем только с проверенными поставщиками ликвидности, что обеспечивает чистоту на 100% ваших средств.   Техническая поддержка - всегда на связи. Наша команда готова помочь вам 24/7, и время ответа оператора техподдержки при обычной нагрузке составляет всего 5 минут!   Курсы обмена - наши конкурентные преимущества. Мы предоставляем лучшие курсы по всем криптовалютным парам.   Анонимность - ваш выбор. Регистрация необязательна, и вы можете совершать обмены полностью анонимно.   Комиссия - прозрачность и честность. Наша комиссия составляет всего 0.25% за любой объем обмена.   Мы также предлагаем дополнительные возможности заработка через нашу систему кэшбэка и партнерскую программу. Присоединяйтесь к нам и убедитесь сами! Мы всегда открыты для ваших предложений и комментариев.   Свяжитесь с нами: Telegram Support info@rubycash.org rubycash.org
    • Wells Fargo, один из крупнейших банков США, инвестировал в спотовое предложение биткойн-ETF компании Grayscale.   По данным сайта SEC США, Wells Fargo инвестировал в спотовый ETF на биткойны ( BTC ) от Grayscale и ProShares.   Источник: SEC   Компания владеет 37 акциями ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF , которые предлагают доступ к фьючерсам на BTC, и 2245 акциями Grayscale Bitcoin Trust, которые были конвертированы в ETF. На их балансе также имеется 52 акции Bitcoin Depot. Общая стоимость инвестиций в биткойны составила более 143 000 долларов США. Однако в SEC добавили, что наблюдателям не следует предполагать, что информация, предоставленная финансовой фирмой, является точной и полной. В конце февраля инвестиционное подразделение Merrill Lynch и подразделение по управлению активами Wells Fargo начали предлагать некоторым клиентам доступ к ETF на базе BTC. Условием является то, что клиенты должны иметь брокерские счета и отдельно запрашивать биткойн-ETF. Представитель Wells Fargo подтвердил, что спотовые биткойн-ETF доступны для покупки после одобрения регулирующих органов через Wells Fargo Advisors или онлайн-платформу Wellstrade Bank. UBS Group AG также выборочно предлагает одобренные SEC спотовые биткойн-ETF некоторым клиентам по управлению активами, имеющим брокерские счета. Инвестиции в биткойны — не первый опыт Wells Fargo с криптовалютами и блокчейном. В 2021 году банк также подал заявку  на регистрацию пассивного фонда в BTC и косвенно предоставил состоятельным клиентам инструменты для инвестирования в биткойны. В то время подразделение банка по управлению активами и инвестициями контролировало активы на сумму около 2 триллионов долларов.
    • ❗️Уважаемые клиенты, Вашему вниманию курсы на начало дня❗️ Желаем вам быстрых и выгодных обменов   TONCOIN→ СБЕРБАНК РУБ - Курс обмена: 1 TON = 624.07 RUB TONCOIN→ ТИНЬКОФФ РУБ- Курс обмена: 1 TON = 615.35 RUB TONCOIN→ КАРТА МИР РУБ -Курс обмена: 1 TON = 634.58 RUB TONCOIN→VISA/MASTERCARD RUB-Курс обмена: 1 TON = 616.06 RUB
    • Glassnode провела анализ рыночной динамики биткоина и эфира.   После халвинга биткоина и эфира наблюдалась значительная просадка, согласно анализу специалистов из Glassnode. Это явление для ETH оказалось наиболее существенным с тех пор, как произошел крах популярной биржи FTX. Специалисты подчеркнули, что в текущем рыночном цикле эфир потерял 44% своей стоимости, что существенно превышает потери биткоина, составившие около 21%. Краткосрочные держатели Ethereum, у которых активы находятся в портфеле менее 155 дней, также испытали снижение баланса из-за каскада позиций шорт, открытых данными участниками торгов.   Аналитики также оценили соотношение рыночной стоимости эфира к реализованной прибыли инвесторов и выразили опасения относительно возможной паники среди участников рынка. Подводя итог, аналитики Glassnode отметили, что инвесторы ждут сигналов относительно потенциального одобрения спотовых фондов на Ethereum, однако регулятор SEC демонстрирует склонность тянуть время, как это было с ETF на биткоин. Несмотря на уверенность в одобрении данного инструмента в будущем, сложно предсказать точную дату его возможного утверждения.   На фоне вчерашних торгов Ethereum показал локальный рост, преодолев отметку $2963, однако сегодня, 10 мая, был отмечен уверенный медвежий импульс, при котором главный альткоин продолжает снижаться. Текущая ситуация указывает на доминирование продавцов на рынке, и пока нет признаков изменения этой динамики в ближайшем будущем.