Greetings to you all iam new here please lead me. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sypher9

Greetings to you all iam new here please lead me.

Yes correct . Perhaps it is the best forum for you to learn about cryptocurrencies and to earn money as well, but you have to be useful in this community and present new topics that benefit

• +2 1

Welcome dear, this forum is reliable and correct to earn cryptocurrencies, you must work according to the rules and laws of this forum, we are here happy to work because the work is comfortable and does not take much of our time. I wish you good luck.

Welcome mate, Don't see the forum as a working place is a place that filled with knowledge about crypto currency and marketing, just read the posts and observe the comments of our great senior members. And share this thoughts that's it mate. All the very best

We are all like family here.  Because we are all working together in this community. So we should help each other.  This will allow us to do the job better. If you want to get paid here, you must work to acquire knowledge. It will be easier if everyone works together.

It's a good decision you have made to join this forum I can assure you with no doubts that this platform is legit and will make you reach far if you work well by making useful posts and following forum and section rules. 

I want to welcome you to this forum, then I will advice you to complete your first 100 posts and complete your trial period. But immediately after joining you should visit the rules and regulations section of this forum in about forum.

Same to you dear the plateform is very important for us to leaning and earning money from cryptotalk but the useful thing on that is to cooperate each other like family. 

• +3 1

Welcome Friend , first of all you read the rules and regulations of work at this forum then complete your 100 comments after that on your every topic which will you creat you will get payment have a good luck dude ..

We are very happy to hear from you and this is a very good thing. You are also thinking about your family. Crypto is a great forum and you can get a lot out of it. There are a lot of senior members here who can guide you.

• +2 1

Yes its very much true about learing about crypto and earing too.And you will get all of our support to grow here.Keep working hard according to the  forums rule.You will definitly become a good member if you co-operate  with others.

• +1 1

Welcome to this industry,to work on this platform, always follow the rules, create a good post and don't copy paste.Always avoid creating the same topic again and again. This is a very good platform where we can get more experience and earning.

• +2 1

The rules in this forum, understand them well, abide by them, and work to increase your experience and knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies so that you can always provide useful and valuable. 

This forum allows you to communicate with thousands of people who deal in cryptocurrency, and this would be very wonderful as these people have experience in almost everything, you will get all the answers you are looking for through the posts and comments that members share.

Yes my friend this is a very great platform, and I think you should read the posts of the elders in this forum and benefit from their experience.  You should also familiarize yourself with the rules of the forum and follow them.  And you should make the same comment with your post, I think it is definitely a good platform for gaining money and knowledge

You choose a right place. No doubt it's a great forum in which you can learn many things time by time. You should do hard work by sharing your knowledge and experience. You can enjoy many sources of earning and get currency like talk and BTC. For getting all benefits from crypto you have to need follow the rules by doing comment or post.

• +5 1

Cryptotalk is great forum for learning you will learn different things in this forum. Your knowledge is increased about cryptocurrency and the most important thing if you work properly and follow the rules of the forum you will earn good amount of money. That will help you in your financial problems

We are all members of this forum, we will help each other and move forward. Then it'll be easier for us to do this. This forum is the best site to earn. You will post following the forum rules. You have to work hard to get more knowledge from this forum.

Hello friends, welcome to this forum. This forum has always been popular because it has expanded into its own merits and functions. You are new here so your first task will be to master all the rules and regulations of this forum and follow them. You will find many experienced seniors here. Those who make us more motivated to work with their valuable comments. So you should persevere in your work and fulfill the goal. Thank you.

Welcome to the best platform that sharing good learning about crypto currency, the forum is making helpful for the many life, that looking for way of sustainable of our daily, the first steps of us here as beginners, is too completely our first 100 post task, and we should make sure of completion of 20 post daily with good 100 characters.

Welcome my friend. Yes, working on the cryptotalk platform is fun and wonderful and you will gain a lot through it. You have to follow the rules and laws so that you are not banned and create useful posts for everyone and new ideas to help the forum develop

Welcome between us, my friend

You should know that this forum is primarily educational

Winnings are a way to encourage you to gain knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest them

The most important advice that any active member of this forum can give you

It is that you see the rules of activity and publishing in this forum, because adherence to them is a necessary condition for the success of the forum and your success as well

welcome.. The crypto talk forum is a site that you can learn from and earn at the same time. You must complete posts and exchange experiences from others, and in return you will get coins ....

Yes, all new partners are always welcome in this forum which I think is a good forum to join and yes you have to first learn about cryptocurrency 100 effective and after your 100 posts you will be paid for your daily 20 posts 50  With reputation feedback.

Hello guys, the first thing to do before anything is to read the forums rules and abide by it, make sure you have done lots of research about crypto currency and understand it so well that you can also teach someone as you will do here

Try to be strong

Know the reason why you are here

Motivate yourself and find out your potentials

Build your English skills

Ask questions when ever you are lost 

And be shy to express your feelings by positive reaction

Hello my friend, I am new to this forum. I advise you to read the rules well and then learn from the many posts here so that you can gain the necessary experience to start working here.