Greetings to you all iam new here please lead me. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sypher9

Greetings to you all iam new here please lead me.

On 14‏/11‏/2020 at 22:05, Sypher9 said:

لقد تمت إعادة توجيهي للتو إلى هذا المنتدى وأخبرته بأنه جيد لمعرفة المزيد عن العملة المشفرة وكسبها هنا ، أرشدني إلى مدى صحة هذا ، وأريد معرفة المزيد وكسب أول عملة مشفرة هنا ، وأحتاج أيضًا إلى دعمكم من فضلك . 👪 💑 كعائلة تجعلني أنمو هنا وأصبح أفضل.

G

Welcome most respected dear it is very happiness case when some one greeting. Dear you do not feel sorrow and not worry about the sharing path because it is very simple and reader full when you creating good post then you become popular and earn more.

Welcome to the crypto talk forum,as a newbie i suggest you know the rules and regulations guiding this forum because failure to abide by the foeum rules might acquire some penalties,amd also try to seek help from some of the old amd exprienced members on any phase you are vonfused or facing difficulties at

Thank you friend.  I hope that we new people in the forum will get help from experienced people to solve any problem.  Always be by your side.  I am a new member of this forum.  My knowledge about it is very little.  But the more I work on it, the more I learn about it.  I want to learn more from this forum and spend time on it to increase my knowledge.  Thank you.

• +2 1

Welcome.First of all why you are getting ingormation.about forum they should know what is its rule regulation and after that how do you use here and post creative .After that, you have to take an idea from the posts of senior people that how my post will be creative and beneficial for the rest of the members. You should not paste any post copy, you have to go for 7 days and do 20 plus after that  

I am also brand new and making our 100 posts. This forum is very trustful forum for earning. This forum makes an experience about many things. This forum have rules read it then makes posts don't copy and paste anything on this forum.

I am new member that forum is real that is best. I am making our 100 posts useful that can be paid 20 posts that can be useful and can be paid by this forum.

Welcome my friend to a great site of Cryptocurrencies. You heard absolutely right about this forum. It is very useful and beneficial for the both earning and learning. You can search all about your questions that already have been discussed here by the seniors and experts. You also can ask making a topic about Cryptocurrency and trading here.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

We as the members we can not teach you all the process is all about time to know more. But my advice are as follows learn how to create topics and also how to answer topics very well in the forum. It all about rating your post if they are very rich and you will get reward for that action.

• +3 1

On 11/14/2020 at 9:05 PM, Sypher9 said:

I have been Just reffered to this forum and told its a good one for learning more about crypto currency and earning it right here,lead me how true is this i want to learn more and earn my first crypto here,i also need your support please.👪💑 as a family make me grow here and become better.

Hello friend I joined this forum recently too, You made the right decision joining, the forum is not just about earn as I been able to realize in my little stay here, you can learn alot of informative stuffs about crypto currency, you can also socialize with alot of people and still earn as long as you keep to the police of the forum.

Friend to grow in this wonderful forum you have to be very clear about the guidelines which are:

1. Do not copy / paste, be original when writing in the forum.
2. Have good spelling, if you make inconsistent comments or publications, they will delete the publications.
3. Treat people without disrespecting users or administrators.
4. Avoid doing multiple accounts, you will be banned immediately.

These are some of the guidelines that I use to take care of my account, if you do it equally we will grow friends.

Welcome to Crypto talk my friend. Hope you learn a lot about crypto and make good money in this forum .Before you start posting you should learn about the basic rules and regulations of this forum, the moderators of this forum have got a post explaining them in the "About forum"

section.Any updates and changes in the system are usually updated in those posts

First of all welcome to this forum .In begining you have to complte 100 free posts .When first 100 posts are done then you have to write 20  useful posts daily .This forum.pays you for your useful posts .

Best wishes for you also support each other .

Newbie so much time spend work hard .new memeber advice sepnd time be honest work hard .cryptocurrency help to earn money very helpful to new members enough konwledge about cryptotalk. 

Dear friend first of all you welcome here. If you keep yourself attached to this forum specially for beginners section than you will be leaded forward your seniors can guide you here.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Warmly welcome my friend to most beautiful and useful forum o crypto world. You have heard very true about this forum that it js really useful for the both learning and earning. You just have to cooperate with this forum through useful posts and following all the rules such as avoiding from plagiarism.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

13 hours ago, andffer4 said:

Welcome friend to this wonderful forum, the first thing you should know is that you have to respect the rules so that your post is not deleted and you are not sanctioned 

Dear friend first of all you welcome here. You will learn here about different things and also you know about the market and the coins rate and all of its rules and regulations. Try to keep yourself with this forum.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Welcome mate to this beautiful and wonderful platform, the easiest way to learn from this forum is to learn more about the rules and regulations, and making your first 100 posts and after that continue with your 20 daily and get good reputations 

• +2 1

Welcome to this wonderful platform that provides lot of opportunities to it users. You are to answer first 100 post for free no payment for that after you are to answer 20 post daily after 7 days you will start talk token. In this platform plagiarism, spamming, copy and paste is not allowed so as to avoid warning point or getting ban.

Hello everyone, welcome to this great forum, here you will have the opportunity to deepen on the subject of cryptomonies and apart you can win satoshis daily, to make publications and comments of good quality, you just have to work hard to get good results. 

My advice to you is to strictly abide by the rules and regulations guiding the forum and make sure you reply to topics reasonably then you try and complete your first 100 post before you start your daily 20 post but make sure they are meaningful to the forum, you are always welcome mates.

Hi ! it a great forum to get knowledge and earn money at the same time.you can only receive money if you make useful and informative post and make the post which don't contain fake information.you just have to follow the rules but if you violate the rules of forum you must be banned from the forum.

Hello friend first of all tell you welcome to this world I move I am glad that you have come right here to learn about cryptocurrencies and if it is true here you can earn money the same first read the rules so you are a little oriented and after that you have to do 100 post and after making the 100 post you should only do 20 which are the ones that will pay you hopefully my information has been very useful to you.

• +2 1

You are actually welcome to this big family of crypto,this is a forum where knowledge is acquired, tokens are earn and relationship it built and you are 80 percent save from scammer.just be patient and do the needful.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are at the right place if you want to earn and learn at the same time. This is a good forum this give also a good amount of money and it also support you to learn more and more about crypto currency. You are doing a good job. Excellent work.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend, I suggest you comment and listen to our dear elders show us how they will do best.  I think you understand.  You can benefit if you post well here regularly, you will not have any problem