Greetings to you all iam new here please lead me. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sypher9

Greetings to you all iam new here please lead me.

I liked our resemblance to a family and this is what we really are, because without each other we cannot win points and we cannot win ideas and this is the main purpose of the forum

Welcome to this forum my friend and your friend was right  that this forum have a lot of knowledge that we can get about crypto world. I would recommend that the first thing you need to do is to visit the about forum section and read the general rules and regulations here so that you won't face any problem after that you can explore this forum and for your earning you will start earning after you first 100 important post. 

Don't worry, you are at the right place.  This forum provides you with comprehensive knowledge about digital currencies, their trading and investment, in addition to that you can earn the cryptocurrency. You can work here easily, it is enough to have knowledge in cryptocurrencies, in order to create useful posts. In the beginning, you must create 100 posts.  Free, and then you will create paid posts.  You must read the forum rules, and abide by them.

• +1 1

Almost every new member ask the same thing, but what I do tell them is that they should read fully the forum rules and regulations, and then they should be determined and be consistent in doing there works, because even from making the 100 posts, they might feel lazy and want to give up. Slowly you will be a good member if you are determined.

• +1 1

You most complete Posts and exchange experience from other and in return you will gets coins.then you are highly welcome to this great respect and well recognize forum.

Welcome to our honorable visitor in the world of cryptocurrencies. In order to be a successful person and earn money and profits, you must adhere to the rules and conditions in this forum and work in a coherent manner.

Dear friend, I see that you have become a good and effective member now, but I see no harm if you add some information to the one who reads the comments to search for information. After writing the 100 free comments, you can write 20 comments every day.  And get a positive reputation in order to be paid for your work, and follow the forum rules well 

• +2 1

No Ice to see you here . Your question is Weldon , i am also newbie . I am here not only for money just pass my time in well manner. Read the rule and carefully read questions, think twice   for answering ,  respect other in platform  just focus on Publication.

I will advise you that doesn't make scam with forum. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. I will also prefer you that doesn't copy paste on this forum. This forum gave you a lot of benefits. Follow the rules and regulations of this forum. This forum rules and regulations is very important to work on this forum.

hello dear friend welcome to this forum .i suggest you only these things that you should follow the rules and regulations of this forum and put the post with authentic content.Thanks.

Hiii dear first off all welcome to the platform wherr you can earn money without any work just follow the rules and regulations.

Yes, you can get here a number of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Talc, but in my opinion, focus on the information and the great experience that you will gain here, because it is, in fact, more valuable than any currency you will acquire.

Welcome my friend to the forum. I am also a beginner. First, you have to stick to the rules of the forum and read the publications well. I am sure this site is very useful and we will learn many things from it

I am also new to this forum and do not have enough information. I hope that we will support each other so that we get good information about cryptocurrencies and earn more money.

I suggest that the beginner you must be read and understand the rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum and the about forum to get ideas and how this campaign works and how to earn with this, in summary as you are newbie you must post 100 more useful posts adn make them more useful and informative ideas to prevent deleting your posts.

• +2 1

Welcome here, I suggest you first read the rules of the forum and follow them and have a special way to search and promote suggestions and make sure you benefit because it is a reliable and guaranteed forum.

Welcome, my friend, in this wonderful forum. You must abide by the terms of the forum and follow its instructions. You must not let emotion overwhelm the mind when working with cryptocurrencies and receive knowledge to receive experience and money

Welcome my friend, it is true what I heard you can earn cryptocurrency from the forum and I will present to you the method from the beginning, first you must create 100 free and unpaid posts, after you finish the 100 posts you start writing 20 paid posts per day, provided that all posts abide by the rules in order to It is calculated. Please visit the "About Forum" section to familiarize yourself with this forum and its rules.

Dear Friend. Its Happy to see you are doing good job. Here you can learn a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies there trading and investing and all strategies. Make Useful content in that why you get good reputation. Focus on learning instead of making money. If you learn a lot k=money automatically comes. 

When I was like this, all I had to do was learn and read the rules, because it is the best thing you can do. It will help a lot to learn a lot and it will improve your skills very much. 

🤩Welcome among us, my dear friend, you have joined this forum because it is the best forum in the world in the field of encrypted currencies. You will get a lot of interest and get very important information from here. You must set goals for you and work hard and sincerely in order to achieve these goals. Follow the basic rules and try to benefit as much as possible One of the expert publications is good luck my friend

• +2 1

First of all, I would like to welcome you to this forum. May i tell you some things that will be very useful for you on this platform. First of all you have to do that you have to free a hundred comments on this forum. 

If one of your comments gets count on this forum , you will get 200 satoshi per comment and you can withdrawal them from ten thousand satoshi before.

• +2 1

hhello my friend I am also new here according to me we should just follow the rules and post new content and seeks advice from our seniors so that we can work better, learn better and earn money ofcouse

First of all, welcome to this wonderful platform.

Well, at first it will be hard to understand but day by day or after your 100 post you’ll get used to it. As a new member you have to follow the rules and need to gather information about crypto and increase your knowledge so that you can creat some valuable post. Because in crypto creating a reasonable and meaningful post is most important.

Good luck my friend.

Welcome to here my mate. Nice to meet you.  The procedures is first complete the hundred posts at least in one week.  After that you may have to post twenty or twenty five in per day.  Before all this you may have to go to the rules and regulations of this forum.  Thank you.

• +2 1