Greetings to you all iam new here please lead me. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sypher9

Greetings to you all iam new here please lead me.

To earn form here First complete 100 posts than You just need to do 20 posts or comment per day. Your comment should be of 100 characters at least and never copy paste it as it is against the rules.

• +3 1

Welcome to this useful platform first , it is very easy to grow with cryptocurrencies by following the rules of this site, just focus on your business to create a useful publication so that your publication gains a good reputation which is necessary for good profits.

• +1 1

Welcome my friend. First of all, you should read the various forum topics and gain experience from the forum’s experts. You must abide by the forum’s rules, and share useful topics with other members.

• +1 1

How are you dear colleague, welcome to the forum where you can get information about the cryptocurrency and generate profits, you must respect the rules of the forum and do what the rules say so that you are not given warnings or banned, you must spend many hours to write your post and value Comments that way you will generate profits, only the evaluations must be positive for you to generate money, otherwise negative ones, they will not pay you.

dear friend first of all I welcome to you because you are new here and I am also new here on this platform that's why number of people are here who is expert and they will guide us on daily basis we should working on as a feel free and everything is available on crypto Tok

• +3 1

Dear first of all complete your 100 comments than do 20 comments on daily basis .Positive reputation is necessory for each comment .Otherwise you your payment lost.

Welcome to this platform I think the beginning is the hardest part You don't just have to focus on the money Just try to enjoy your time here and benefit from every piece of information and the money will come to you.

You should be patient and gather as much information as possible and make your experience useful in the field

Well new members are always making a few mistakes. So you should makesure that you read all the rules and regulations and also ensure that you follow then because this is the only way to guarantee your stay in this forum.

Welcome, my dear friend My dear friend, you must first familiarize yourself with the laws and regulations of this forum and stay away from copying and pasting responses, and be positive and patient.

Hello welcome to crypto talk forum . Don't focus only on earing money and try to learn and gain knowledge it's so much better than just earing crypto also try help others and be creative and useful a and respect the rules.

welcome dear this is the best forum for learning knowledge about crypto and and you can be also getting paid for your comment or topics but you should not against the rules of this forum

Welcome, my friend, this forum is good for learning about cryptocurrencies, trading, the world of cryptography and your entry into investment, but first you have to read the rules and laws and abide by them and search for new topics and ideas

Well come here my friend. I hope you will be fine. I am also new here on the forum but I have much knowledge about this forum to lead someone here. I think that you are so lucky that you joined this forum.. We all are here for earning and as well as learning.. So try to follow the rules and regulations of the forum in order to keep in touch with the forum otherwise you will be banned. 

Hello dear friend, this forum is extremely easy and you should first read the rules and then start typing a 20 comments every day and more than 100 characters and contain only the language of English .

Welcome to the family , this forum easy to use tons of Information and experiences

All what you need to know about the rules excited on about the forum section apply this rules and you going to be 

Welcome, my friend, to this wonderful platform. I think it is the best site for learning about cryptocurrencies and earning money. You just have to abide by the rules and work hard and be patient to be successful in this forum. Read other members ’topics because it helps to gain more knowledge.

Welcome, dear friend. 
I'm still a beginner, too, but I can give you some advice. 
Do not copy other people's comments and you must write your personal opinion in each post and you must write a 100-character comment 
Read the rules and learn good luck .

Welcome to cryptotalk forum mate. This forum is really a wonderful forum where you can earn income and also learn about cryptocurrencies with people from different parts of the world. 

This blog contains a wealth of information about the crypto community. I would suggest that the first thing you do is go to the about forum section and read the standard rules and procedures so that you don't run into any issues later. After that, you can discover this platform and start earning after you make your first 100 relevant posts.

This forum is the best and most important platform that provides scientific gains and material profits. You have to do the daily jobs well, and you will get money for that. It also provides you with information about the basics and updates of coding. Which you need to innovate with and add ideas  Quality on it and refining it with experience and experience in order to become a successful member. This forum prepares you to enter the field of trading that earns you amazing profits and cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

welcome my friend
Here is the ideal place to learn and profit at the same time, where you can learn a lot about cryptocurrencies and also you can earn money through effective and useful posts and gain a good reputation.

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

It is a very wonderful forum, I advise you to read the rules and laws of this forum in order to be aware of all things and not to make mistakes that may lead to the ban.

Welcome, dear friend, here on this platform. We work here as an integrated family, and every individual provides information that benefits the other. You only have to read the forum rules and abide by them and benefit from the posts of the old here in the junior section. I wish you success my friend

Firstly try to know more about the forum rules and regulations, Aldo try by all means to obey them,because failure to do so might attract some series of penalties, also try to seek for help from the older members on any phase you're facing difficulty in,for them to guide you through

On 11/15/2020 at 1:05 AM, Sypher9 said:

I have been Just reffered to this forum and told its a good one for learning more about crypto currency and earning it right here,lead me how true is this i want to learn more and earn my first crypto here,i also need your support please.👪💑 as a family make me grow here and become better.

Welcome dear. You can earn money from this forum without any investment. You can earn daily basis by creating posts. After completing your first 100 post you can create only 20 posts daily . Your payment will be start after 7 days. 

• +1 1